YES!!giphy-1108340263.gif.030424b2fa52c79199f33f5d4a4280d0.gif

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Reminder:Β  Vampires, Zombies (ToT and Apocalypse) and four of the five Halloween Elite Bosses are Undead.Β  If you're having trouble, you can get the Ghost Slayer Axe from the P2W vendor (prestige attack, freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) and Holy Shotgun Shells from Tobias Hanson's Striga Isle arc (level 25-29, Return to Vampyr Mountain, first mission).

• Like 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.Β  That's goddamn right.

Oingo Boingo music playing in the background as I smash . . . I mean greet cordially @Snarky and his many clones.

Dead Man's Party (album) - Wikipedia

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Β 

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

35 minutes ago, High_Beam said:

Oingo Boingo music playing in the background as I smash . . . I mean greet cordially @Snarky and his many clones.

Dead Man's Party (album) - Wikipedia

It’s a dead mans party. Β Who could ask for more? I caught the last live performance by the band in LA on Halloween 1995. Β Was invited by members of my β€œfamily” and I had no awareness of who they were. Blown away. Β I listened to their recordings for years afterwards

6 hours ago, Snarky said:

It’s a dead mans party. Β Who could ask for more? I caught the last live performance by the band in LA on Halloween 1995. Β Was invited by members of my β€œfamily” and I had no awareness of who they were. Blown away. Β I listened to their recordings for years afterwards

Yeah I am a big fan . . . love when a non-jazz band does a big horn sound.Β  The bands sound was a key factor in my broadening of my music listening tastes.

Β 

Only a Lad

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Β 

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)