I shouldn't be surprised by this, but...

cranebump

During a Slag Golem hunt mish for Cap Petrovich, I'm wandering around the shoreline in Shark and find this:

image.thumb.png.5c91060e521a58f50edc5898edf40027.png

Well...alrighty then...

(This IS the Rogue Isles, but really -- SOMEONE'S being a bit Dexter-like here).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

14 hours ago, Dona Eis Requiem said:

I mean, that name is a little suspiciously close to "Well Fed"  *side-eyes 

Well…them zombies gots to eat SOMETHIN’.;-)

(wife dared me to solo an MM to 50, redside, since she knows I don’t like messing with pets and because I don’t run straight villains very much. Every one of the pets is a “Will” as well. Shakespeare, Wheaton, Shatner, Trent, etc. She wanted me to name one of them ‘Will Bur” and I was like, “who’s that?” The pig from Charlotte’s web.

Yeah, we said no to that one. It’s already a painful experience.):-)

Edited by cranebump
  • Haha 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

2 minutes ago, cranebump said:

Well…then zombies gots to eat SOMETHIN’.;-)

(wife dared me to solo an MM to 50, redside, since she knows I don’t like messing with pets and because I don’t run straight villains very much. Every one of the pets is a “Will” as well. Shakespeare, Wheaton, Shatner, Trent, etc. She wanted me to name one of them ‘Will Bur” and I was like, “who’s that?” The pig from Charlotte’s web.

Yeah, we said no to that one. It’s already a painful experience.):-)

yes but did u complete the endeavor?

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

4 hours ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

yes but did u complete the endeavor?

Halfway, as of last night. No seed money from other toons. I’m not allowed to do P2W double XP. But no one said anything about logging out at the Day Job XP buffs.:-) And I can use the market as normal. 

Edited by cranebump

1 hour ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

8306s8.jpg

image.jpeg.9a05bd3370aa7cb485d94ee4931765a7.jpeg

I Don't Want Children! Am I A Freak?! Why Won't Everyone Leave Me ALONE?! –  Gala Darling

image.jpeg.1b4e448022ba0a52d01d3ce40093ba3f.jpeg

• Like 1

Jeebly creeblies! That's a lotta corpses. 

...spare parts.

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

You've found the Family's dumping grounds!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 10/18/2023 at 4:25 AM, srmalloy said:

It dates me that my first thought in response to that name was "Mr. Ed's straight man"...

No, no, that's "Willllll.... burrrrrr."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

14 minutes ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

Am I the only person who has no idea what's going on in this thread?

Yes. But your ignorance should save you from the Sharkhead body bag pile.

They knew too much, you see…:-)