SG Coalission access question

my private SG storage is getting kind of full. Between me, wife, and Son we have about 50 char on the server. I took one my alts and made a second SG and coalited with my first. Is there a way to set permission so that my char's can access both enhancement  tables and salvage racks in both SG's? 

A Super Group can hold up to 300 toons with 18 salvage, enhancements,  or inspirations lockers.  I'm fairly sure that one base can fit all of y'all and whatever locker types you may need. IMO, you don't need a separate SG.

@Etched

Yeah, you need to either start on a bunch of crafting or need to clear out some overflow. I mean, is there really a reason to have 27 Fortune sitting in storage?

:)

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 1/27/2024 at 3:13 PM, meyerwolf406 said:

my private SG storage is getting kind of full.

I would respectfully suggest you're storing a lot of junk that really is not worth storing.  I have more than 50 characters and my girlfriend has a couple dozen.  We don't have the max number of storage items and have plenty of space.  Back on live (we're talking almost 20 years ago), I kept all kinds of stuff that "I might need".  Now I just hold onto stuff that's clearly super useful and/or high value.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

12 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Yu misxspeled coallisxion

Snarky's been sippin on bridal parties at midnight again..

• Haha 3

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Just FYI this was what I was trying to do. By deleting some of the savage storages i was able to add and organize my storge for enhancement sets  the way I wanted.... Mostly.

Nice thing is didn't need to  mess with the hole SG Coaliilxsion.  LOL  Thanks again for all the information it safe me a lot of waisted trying to figure it all out by trial and error.

image.thumb.png.23b65d29b6910ec319f5269abecf5b9f.png

Edited by meyerwolf406