Request for a DEV

7 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

are there future edits with outlier mob types planned?

Potentially. I posted a spreadsheet upthread in this post that contains the reward scale (RS) values for the majority of critters in the game. I assume when you say outliers that you mean critters with RS other than 1. As BlackSpectre noted above, the raw data is a bit complicated as-is for the wiki, so ideally we'd come up with a reasonable way of presenting it. BlackSpectre mentioned perhaps average RS for each npc group, and it might make sense to also present a range for each group. But those are just some ideas, and there may be a better way of presenting that info.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, AboveTheChemist said:

Potentially. I posted a spreadsheet upthread in this post that contains the reward scale (RS) values for the majority of critters in the game. I assume when you say outliers that you mean critters with RS other than 1. As BlackSpectre noted above, the raw data is a bit complicated as-is for the wiki, so ideally we'd come up with a reasonable way of presenting it. BlackSpectre mentioned perhaps average RS for each npc group, and it might make sense to also present a range for each group. But those are just some ideas, and there may be a better way of presenting that info.

Oh! I totally missed that post, thank you for pointing it out for me. 

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

On 3/18/2024 at 6:19 AM, GM Crumpet said:

I was told there would be no maths!!

There's always Mathematics.  Often very simple, but it's always there.