Extra digits

Monty Haull

You know those days when you put something up for sale and for some reason you type 994,873,111 instead of 4,873,111 and of course you turn off that warning box cause hey, I know what I'm doing here!  Then you realize that you did it 10 times!

Whelp welcome to r/IdiotOnTheMarket

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Monty Haull said:

You know those days when you put something up for sale and for some reason you type 994,873,111 instead of 4,873,111 and of course you turn off that warning box cause hey, I know what I'm doing here!  Then you realize that you did it 10 times!

Whelp welcome to r/IdiotOnTheMarket

Done this a many times, usually when I've been on the sauce. 😂

• Haha 2

I bought 10 Prismatic Aether's the other day. I needed 17 more to get to a certain costume I wanted. I put in 3 million (3,000,000) x 10.....no sale....I then decided to put in 3,000,250 x 10....but I actually put in 30,002,500 x 10. Of course I got them right away. I went to buy the last 7 I needed and it said I did not have enough influence........I was confused for a few seconds and realized I just spent 300 million for 10 Aethers. LOL

• Like 1

On 3/26/2024 at 9:22 PM, Andreah said:

I wonder, if I paid 999,999,999 for one white salvage, would the lucky winner come post here? 😄

It would probably not be a player you buy to from as white salvage is seeded at 500 and players sell for less then 500 but you never know

7 hours ago, kito said:

It would probably not be a player you buy to from as white salvage is seeded at 500 and players sell for less then 500 but you never know

True, in general, but white salvage is seeded at 10,000. 

Uncommon is seeded at 100,000; and rare salvage at 1,000,000.

• Thumbs Up 1

The shelter I used to volunteer at had a lot of poly cats come through. There'd been one very prolific poly mother cat among the local strays they'd never been able to catch and spay.

• 3 weeks later