Wiki Locked??

Glacier Peak

It is locked, and has been for several days. As I understand it based on some info on the closed beta discord, it's being migrated to new hardware. Don't quote me on that though, I am just repeating what I have read and have no further knowledge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• City Council

Yes, sorry I thought I'd posted here.  The wiki was locked to read only while it's being transferred to new hardware.  Unfortunately with the server stability issues over the last couple of weeks priorities were quickly changed.  I'm hoping to get that back on track soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later

I'm writing down notes in Microsoft Word to use when the wiki is editable again. There's a LOT to update, and I keep running into new things and new information that players need to know! I have information about participation quotas and rewards offered in BAF that no one else has documented before, for example, and I know ATC is waiting on a HUGE rewrite of the Experience page. Worse, a significant amount of time is about to free up for me (next week summer break starts), which is when I normally do the bulk of updating and wiki writing. I really hope the wiki is editable again soon.