20th anniversary event badges

Voltor

It took me a solid 90-something capsules to get the CoT and Rikti badges. I decided to go for broke and open an even 100 cuz why not.

Feeling a bit slighted that RNGesus was not on my side, apparently, based on the other replies here.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Display Name said:

Please switch back to the old-school CoT costumes.

Wrong thread for a suggestion like that, but yeah, I agree - i've never really been fond of the newer look.  

But THANKFULLY, the Rikti are no longer naked!!  😄  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

98 for me to get all of the badges and stuff. Gardener was the stubborn one.

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

Ran a duo, so did 50 capsules to get both of them the main badge.   Over representation of CoT and it took 20 more capsules to get the Rikti badge.  (All done in ~35 minutes)

Then I spent some time trying to verify if embalmed counted toward that badge, but the Vahz didn't want to make another showing.

And running a MM was pretty relaxing since the ambushes and anything nearby got handled.