Cursor extremely hard to find

The cursor on my desktop is blue and big - easy to spot. But in game it is very small and  hard to find. Want to click on  a player to heal or buff and it always takes a while to click on them.

If there a way to adjust the mouse cursor in game?

I believe you can adjust it in settings but even when I've done so I often lose it especially during active fights with lots of stuff happening. I've had this problem since Day 1 in 2006 when I started now I just learn to live with it

• Thumbs Up 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

I do kind of wish bodies went back to decaying faster like they did on live, because even when I can find my mouse I often find myself clicking on a corpse instead of a living target nearby. Old person problems, I guess.

21 minutes ago, Eiko-chan said:

I do kind of wish bodies went back to decaying faster like they did on live, because even when I can find my mouse I often find myself clicking on a corpse instead of a living target nearby. Old person problems, I guess.

are you certain you're not just teaming with Snarky?

• Haha 3

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

1 hour ago, Eiko-chan said:

I'm a solo girl these days. 😉

... so to repeat the question, are you sure you're not just teaming with Snarky? 😉

• Haha 3
  • Moose 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

You used to be able to set up the pointer options in Windows to where you could press a button and ping the mouse pointer but I guess M$ found that too convenient for users.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

15 hours ago, Eiko-chan said:

I'm a solo girl these days. 😉

that's Han-dy

Should we call you Napoleon?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ulysses Dare said:

Napoleon Solo is one of the protagonists in The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Damn you're making me feel young 😜

What was that actors name.  Can see his face but ...

Edited by Doomguide2005
Name?

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Eiko-chan said:

I got the Han Solo pun, but this one flew right over my head. Sorry! 😅

Kids nowdays...

Ian Fleming was approached to write a James Bond TV series but he'd sold the rights (twice over) to movie producers and it wasn't doable so he came up with the concept for the Man from U.N.C.L.E.

If you watch the episodes, UNCLE is the western alliance and their arch enemy is Thrush, which oddly was not easily defeated by cranberry juice.

Look on the bright side it wasn't Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Edited by Scarlet Shocker
intro