Selling Rare Salvage At A Vendor

Oklahoman

I too am against this whole idea.  The rates are low at vendors to encourage people to sell on the Auction House to keep the in-game economy alive.  Yes, some items (salvage, recipes, enhs, insps, etc) are not in demand and go for very less than vendoring, but many things are in high demand and go for quite a lot.  

It is on the user to research which sells best where and to pull that item out of their "to vendor" list to store or market.  There is no need to change the vendor values to accommodate mistakes or lazy / haphazard selling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lemming said:

Some recipes sell for more in the AH than to the vendor.  Especially if you have lower level recipes, but it's based on demand.  I find if I dump all recipes at a minimum, some sell for way more, some for way less, but averages out at above vendor price.

My question was if all rare recipes sell to a vendor for 10k? Maybe that wasn't clear. Again, I think some rare recipes, like mini-pet recipes, sell to a vendor for more than 10k. I understand different recipes sell for different amounts on AH.

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

7 minutes ago, Oklahoman said:

Question was if all rare recipes sell to a vendor for 10k

Recipe value scales with level and rarity.  Level 50 rates will always sell for 10k

• Like 3

What this team needs is more Defenders

I do think having a warning similar to when you first replace enhancements is a great idea, as long as it can be toggled off, as I know personally I sell everything I can (Beside Kheldian pets) at the vendor, then the recipes I can't sell I chuck on the AH for 1 inf 😄

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.