I don't get why this is so much better than CO

I played CO for a while. What I didn’t like is that it seemed too spread out. There wasn’t a city that felt alive. It was deserts and forests.  Maybe it just felt like the community never really took off.  To me MMOs are about community, not just guilds, but overall population.  It’s hard to nail down really. I LOVED the cell shading graphics. Some people didn’t like the cell shading. 

I've been playing Champions Online on and off since it launched and more solidly the past few years. I absolutely prefer CO's costume creator and think it's the best ever on an MMO. But, now that I've tried CoH again with Homecoming, I can confirm - for me - that is the only advantage I see with Champions.

Gameplay for CO just feels clunky to me? The targeting doesn't work as well. Having to worry about your energy builder. And powers just don't feel as powerful, somehow.

The community has some pockets of good people (I am something of a quasi-member of one group of former CoH players), but overall CO is a very cliq-ish community and chat has plenty of toxicity. And things like costume contests often feel like they are actually about popularity.

The gear and amount of stats, it just feels needlessly convoluted. Ultimately, you're gonna look up a build and follow a cookie cutter if you want to compete - so why not just make it simpler, to begin with. CoH's enhancement system is so much more sensible and well-designed to me.

Paragon City feels more like a real city. And it also feels like there is more to do. For me, the radio/newspaper missions, in particular - I just love randomly generated content, it keeps me hooked in a game like this, gives me a consistent well of things to go to if I choose to stream, for instance. Closest CO has to that are things like Alerts and UNTIL missions and both of those seem way more repetitive to me.

I love the way my hero looks on Champions Online (he's pretty much my ideal MMO character). But if I could lift him out of Champions Online and put him in City of Heroes, I'd never look at CO again. Heh. (I might not even play another MMO, were that the case)

CO does some things better, COH does a whole lot better. Here's a post I made to my blog comparing the two:

Character Creation:

Naming conventions are different between the two games, In CoX the name you pick is yours, there is no other “SuperDude” but you, there might be a “Super-Dude” or a Sup3rDud3″ though. In Champions your account name is attached to your character, so there might be multiple SuperDudes running around, but they will appear as SuperDude@MyAccountName.

Character customization has to go to Champions, as that seems to have been their focus for the last several years with hundreds of costume pieces, and places to put them (left/right options) and many auras, however later developed auras are bind to character, not account. unfortunately all male characters look like they are related to John from “Garfield”

Travel is a bit of a toss-up. There are a few more options available in Champions like tunneling and swinging, but each version is a separate power. while flight in CoH gives you 5 optional poses and the wings flap while flying. If you have the rocket boots costume piece, it appears they are what is propelling you through the skies (rocket boots is a separate power in CO)

Must have been a while for you?

Wings definitely flap while flying, and CO does 'non-humanoid' a million times better than CoX. Whether beasts or clever uses of costumes pieces... and "nature" themes DEFINITELY work a lot better in CO than anything in CoX :P

I do want to know how to change the flying pose in COX- help :)

CO does some things better, COH does a whole lot better. Here's a post I made to my blog comparing the two:

Character Creation:

Naming conventions are different between the two games, In CoX the name you pick is yours, there is no other “SuperDude” but you, there might be a “Super-Dude” or a Sup3rDud3″ though. In Champions your account name is attached to your character, so there might be multiple SuperDudes running around, but they will appear as SuperDude@MyAccountName.

Character customization has to go to Champions, as that seems to have been their focus for the last several years with hundreds of costume pieces, and places to put them (left/right options) and many auras, however later developed auras are bind to character, not account. unfortunately all male characters look like they are related to John from “Garfield”

Travel is a bit of a toss-up. There are a few more options available in Champions like tunneling and swinging, but each version is a separate power. while flight in CoH gives you 5 optional poses and the wings flap while flying. If you have the rocket boots costume piece, it appears they are what is propelling you through the skies (rocket boots is a separate power in CO)

Wings definitely flap while flying, and CO does 'non-humanoid' a million times better than CoX. Whether beasts or clever uses of costumes pieces... and "nature" themes DEFINITELY work a lot better in CO than anything in CoX :P

I do want to know how to change the flying pose in COX- help :)

https://cityofheroes.fandom.com/wiki/Guide_to_Flight_Poses

Character Creation:

Wings definitely flap while flying,

just logged on, nope they only flap when idle, when flying they dont flap.

and CO does 'non-humanoid' a million times better than CoX. Whether beasts or clever uses of costumes pieces... and "nature" themes DEFINITELY work a lot better in CO than anything in CoX :P

apparently you missed when I said "Character customization has to go to Champions"

Wings definitely flap while flying, and CO does 'non-humanoid' a million times better than CoX.

Except for the legs. The CO designers don't get how animal legs on a bipedal creature would work. CoH got it right.

Not too long before Homecoming went public, I fired up CO out of desperation for a good superhero MMO. I was shocked at how schlocky the graphics were. The game just feels cheap.

Character Creation:

Wings definitely flap while flying,

just logged on, nope they only flap when idle, when flying they dont flap.

and CO does 'non-humanoid' a million times better than CoX. Whether beasts or clever uses of costumes pieces... and "nature" themes DEFINITELY work a lot better in CO than anything in CoX :P

apparently you missed when I said "Character customization has to go to Champions"

Nah, I didn't miss it. Was responding to your male thing.

And no, you're wrong. They flap - but it depends on the wings. The bird wings flap, the insects wings flap -- when flying forward etc.

The Dryad wings flap, the bat wings flap... all while moving (forward).

They don't flap at max speed, though... which is probably what you're looking at...

And albatrosses fly like this... without actually flapping - https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/how-the-unflappable-albatross-can-travel-10000-miles-in-a-single-journey-8945618.html

XD

Coh is not that solo friendly. it has solo friendly classes but far from being truly solo friendly and thats a good thing in an mmorpg.

That's just utterly false. Some have an easier time than others, but any AT can be soloed to 50 fairly easily.

Your reading skills must be utterly false as I clearly stated you can with most but are far slower older MMOs are not solo encouraged they have classes that are solo friendly period

Because I was around 10 years old when I played CoH/V, I never learned how to play the game, I was able to take in how good of an idea it was, never got to learn the technical details and what made the game different until now. Because of this, when CoH/V shut down and got replaced by Champions Online I never really understand why or what the differences were between the 2 games that caused such action from Cryptic. As a result of these decisions from Cryptic, the only Superhero MMORPG from them I ever got to learn and was interested in over the years was Champions Online, I never even had the chance to chose between the 2 games.

Okay, first of all, Champions did not replace City of Heroes. They were running at the same time once CO launched. Also, Cryptic had sold off CoH by the time CoH was shut down, Cryptic had zero say in the matter.

Times have changed now and I've able to revisit this old game thanks to the staff here at the Homecoming team, thank you. I realize that my past might have given me a different perspective on the 2 Cryptic superhero MMORPGs. I am struggling to see why so many people prefer CoH/V over Champions Online. When I google search why people prefer CoH/V over CO, the people in question never seem to give concrete answers, only reply with answers like "it doesn't feel the same" or "it looks like cartoony crap". Before I go any further, I can completely understand why people would prefer CoH/V over CO just because of the graphical style or simply nostalgia, if either of those are your reasons for preferring CoH/V over CO then I can understand that. But I want to go into the technical details of the 2 games, more than just graphics, because for me I actually like both of these graphical styles.

As much as it pains me to say it, yes, the graphics capabilities in CO are much better than those in CoH. That said, the art style used in CO is horrid. Everything looks plastic-y and most characters look like play-dough. Nostalgia may have a part in it as well, but even so, I beta tested CO and I knew from my first play session that it was not a better game. Potentially better looking graphically, but the style just did not, nor does it even now, 'grab me'.  Animations look very odd in some cases and simply walking around, as others have described, looks like walking in quicksand/tar.

You may be thinking what is this thread even trying to get at when CoH/V is so obviously better, see I don't see it that way, that's what I want people to post in this thread, tell me why you think this game is so much better than CO because I don't see it after trying this game over a few days. All I can see is darker, more outdated graphics than CO, an unbalanced class system where MM and certain OP power combos go around and beat everyone else, people spam farming ae instead of playing the game properly, a static and actionless combat system compared to CO, when you pick your travel power why bother when you can chose stats instead that are better than moving slightly faster out of combat.

As others have said, while CoH may not be an action game, you don't just stand still and fight. You can of course, but you'll get more debt than anything if you do, especially later in the game. Now this is entirely my opinion here as well, but I absolutely HATE the action combat system in CO. Blocking is a PITA, especially with all the power spam that can happen in larger encounters and I usually miss the tells. Purely my opinion and I don't knock others if they actually like it. *I* simply can not get the hang of it.

And again, while the graphics in CoH may be older and 'dated', the art style more than makes up for that when comparing the 2 games. And as far as an unbalanced class system, yes, some builds do better in some situations than others, just like in CO. Yes, some AT's in CoH have trouble soloing, just like some AT's and power sets in CO. And yes, there are builds in CoH that can steamroll through a lot of content solo that is meant for a team, just like there are builds in CO that can do the same.

Where as Champions Online has more updated graphics, no souless ae farming, more action based combat where you can actually move around while using your powers instead of being physically locked in place, you can charge certain powers by holding down a button instead of simply clicking a button 1 time for every skill like in CoH/V, travel powers in CO are actually just travel powers instead of being mixed with stat based powers to take away form the fun of simply picking a travel power, heroes are different and custom in CO (freeform) while in CoH/V when you chose a class and a powerset chances are tons of other people are exactly the same as you.

Last I checked, CO had AT's as well. And as a matter of fact every character I have on CO is an AT. And I actually have an LTS to CO, so I could go FF but there is simply too much stat crap for me to get the hang of things there. In CoH, if I want my power to do more damage, I slot a damage enhancement. In CO, I need to check what power I want to use, look up what stat will increase the damage for that power and then find a piece of equipment that will increase that stat. In the 10-ish years I've followed CO, I sorta get the process, but finding the GEAR is next to impossible for me.

As for the "soulless AE farming" in CoH, all I will say to this is "soulless alert grind" in CO.

And that actually brings me to something CO will NEVER have over CoH and that is teaming. I'm a soloer at heart, but I will team from time to time. In fact, there are times I rather enjoy it. Chatting with folks as we kick some baddies behinds. In CO, the ONLY time I was ever able to get a team was when I joined alert queues. And then, players never talked to each other. Even when I was doing an alert for the first time and had no clue what to do, I asked the team what the strategy was and before I had finished typing, they were in the middle of a fight and I never got a response. I asked again after the fight finished before the boss showed up and again, nothing. Boss showed up, we fought, alert ended, everyone left. Not one word said by anybody aside from me. I tried several more alerts with the exact same results when I realized, "no one teams in CO, they just end up doing the content with 4 other players and never speak to one another."

As for your travel power comparison, I really don't understand what you're trying to say. Both games allow you to take travel powers. If all you want is Fly in CoH, just take Fly. While it used to be you had to take a Tier 1 Pool Power to get a travel power at Tier 2, that is no longer the case. And one thing I will give CO credit for is the variety of travel powers they have. Fly is good in either game, Super Jump is loads better in CoH. Teleport can be a pain in CoH, but I find it even more annoying in CO. Perhaps easier to use, but still annoying. Superspeed in either game is superspeed. That's as far as the comparisons can go since that's all CoH has. And like I say, I'll give credit to CO for their variety, but that's about it.

Lastly, while characters in CoH may be "locked" into the powers they can take, in CO, you can pick virtually anything you want with FF. However, there are simply so few builds that will actually work for endgame content, I'd argue that there are more builds in CO that are similar than ones in CoH AT's. I've listened to the chat from players in CO while I play Star Trek Online*. I hear them talking about builds all the time, what powers to avoid, what powers you need if you want to do endgame stuff... it's all cookie cutter. In CoH, you can take that weak Grav/FF Controller that can barely solo content, throw them on an Incarnate team and the tools they bring are just as important if not more so as that Brute over there wiping out a spawn by themselves, or that Scrapper or Blaster 2-3 shotting bosses. The control, the buffs, it all makes a difference. And it's all welcome.

Please tell me if you disagree with my opinion and why, please no insults or childish banter, I want to actually learn and grow from this thread if I can. If all you can mention is the graphics/sounds and nostalgia then I can understand that, but I'm looking for something more. Also I haven't played Champions Online very seriously, I haven't made it to the end game for either of these games and will be unaware of balance issues that freefrom in CO may have, but how much worse could that be than everyone having the exact same op powers like in this game or being a MM and exploding everything in 1 second.

At the end of the day, you'll like what you like and play what you want to play. I'm not going to tell you not to play CO, different strokes for different folks. Both games have their ups and downs. Pick the game that appeals most to you.

*Yeah, another of the props I'll give to CO and Cryptic, having cross game chat on PC. You can be playing STO and chatting with people playing CO or Neverwinter, Cryptic's other current game. It's been so nice to keep in touch with one game if I happen to be in the other. As for Star Trek Online, if you've never played it, it's from Cryptic Studios and is free to play. I actually beta tested it as well back in the day but it wasn't until the CoH shutdown I went back to it. I was amazed at how the ground stuff felt very Mastermind like and the ground controls are nearly identical to CoH. Really grew to like the space combat as well. For me though it was the ground stuff that showed me there might be life after CoH. But the thing that keeps me in STO is the CoH community over there. I belong to fleets (STO's version of supergroups) that are probably 99% former CoH players. Being able to talk about the old days in CoH and coming from a similar background of likes really cushioned the blow of CoH's closure, for me. Of course, now with CoH back, I haven't seen as many folks on there as there was say 3 months ago. Go figure.

Hello, my name is Ynaught and I am an altaholic.

Coh is not that solo friendly. it has solo friendly classes but far from being truly solo friendly and thats a good thing in an mmorpg.

That's just utterly false. Some have an easier time than others, but any AT can be soloed to 50 fairly easily.

Your reading skills must be utterly false as I clearly stated you can with most but are far slower older MMOs are not solo encouraged they have classes that are solo friendly period

Being slower does not equal "not solo friendly"... My reading comprehension skills are just fine, you're own personal definitions for terms are the problem.

Being slower does not equal "not solo friendly"... My reading comprehension skills are just fine, you're own personal definitions for terms are the problem.

Exactly. A controller might take longer to defeat enemies, but they can do so in absolute safety. Defenders do lower damage then the main 'damage dealer' archtypes, but again tend to be completely safe. How is that not 'solo friendly'?

Okay, so sonic or force field doesn't have as many tools to aid the soloing defender. But even they can handle greater odds then in other contemporary MMOs like Everquest 1 or 2.

When I'm playing WoW my 'tank' build characters can handle 1 or 2 enemies at a time. Maybe 3 depending on what type it is and what class I'm playing. But if it's an Elite enemy, then I'll struggle to defeat a single one without backup. Doesn't matter my level, if the Elite mob is conning white and I don't have a tanky pet to hold it's agro I'm probably going to die while trying to fight it. And if I do have a tanky pet, I'll be having to heal that pet quite a lot during the attempt.

Conversely in City of Heroes once I get to SO enhancement levels my characters are generally capable of handling 5-10 enemies at a time, at least. Multiple bosses at the same time? Yeah, that's doable. By the way, bosses feel about on par with Elite 'trash' mobs in WoW for power. Is that an Elite Boss? Hmm, I think I just might be able to take them. And if not, just load up on consumables and try again. Probably with more success. Elite Bosses would be the equivalent of the 'end boss' for a typical WOW dungeon. While Archvillains would be the equivalent of a Raid Boss.

I've never heard of anyone in WoW soloing a raid boss without having massively out leveled said raid. Let alone soloing dungeons without having first outl eveled the dungeon.

Exactly. A controller might take longer to defeat enemies, but they can do so in absolute safety. Defenders do lower damage then the main 'damage dealer' archtypes, but again tend to be completely safe. How is that not 'solo friendly'?

Okay, so sonic or force field doesn't have as many tools to aid the soloing defender. But even they can handle greater odds then in other contemporary MMOs like Everquest 1 or 2.

When I'm playing WoW my 'tank' build characters can handle 1 or 2 enemies at a time. Maybe 3 depending on what type it is and what class I'm playing. But if it's an Elite enemy, then I'll struggle to defeat a single one without backup. Doesn't matter my level, if the Elite mob is conning white and I don't have a tanky pet to hold it's agro I'm probably going to die while trying to fight it. And if I do have a tanky pet, I'll be having to heal that pet quite a lot during the attempt.

Conversely in City of Heroes once I get to SO enhancement levels my characters are generally capable of handling 5-10 enemies at a time, at least. Multiple bosses at the same time? Yeah, that's doable. By the way, bosses feel about on par with Elite 'trash' mobs in WoW for power. Is that an Elite Boss? Hmm, I think I just might be able to take them. And if not, just load up on consumables and try again. Probably with more success. Elite Bosses would be the equivalent of the 'end boss' for a typical WOW dungeon. While Archvillains would be the equivalent of a Raid Boss.

I've never heard of anyone in WoW soloing a raid boss without having massively out leveled said raid. Let alone soloing dungeons without having first outl eveled the dungeon.

Now I am confused. You've gone from saying CoH isn't solo friendly to sounding like you're arguing that it is...

And not being able to tank raid bosses or large packs solo doesn't make a game "not solo friendly" either. Solo friendly just means that you can level and quest at a reasonable rate solo. WoW had that from day one. And, in recent years, has changed a LOT from what you described. Still can't solo raid bosses you haven't massively outleveled, but it's often a simple matter to solo multiple enemies.

Everquest, that was not solo friendly save for a couple classes. Soloing even one mob at a time was a time consuming struggle for most classes.

As a long time player of both (although CoH is my all-time favourite MMO), I agree with much that's said here.

I totally agree that CO fundamentally represents superheroes in a different way to CoH. CO is almost a parody, and it's not pleasant to feel like the game you're playing is making fun of your passion for superheroes. CoH has a measure of gravitas - but more silver age gravitas that also allows for a bit of campiness (we're wearing a lot of spandex, after all).

CO also has very poor animations. It's hard to overstate the impact that animations can have on the feel of a game. CO animations lack momentum, impact, flow and a sense of power. The martial arts powers - energy builder in particular - are terrible. Even walking and running look uncoordinated.

CO's lore and villains are dull, and many are shallow copies of CoH villian groups (eg Red Banner a weaker version of Tsoo).

Some of CO's core powersets just aren't satisfying. Super Strength has massive knockback that makes playing it irritating. The same goes for Force.

I think one reason the CoH community is generally nicer is that CoH is very team oriented and very forgiving about builds. Just about any build is welcome on any team. Therefore just about all teams & players are welcoming. In CO, there's a strong zero-sum optimisation mentality that writes off many builds, and it's much more solo focused. When you feel that teaming is going to slow your progression, you're going to be lot less welcoming or forgiving.

There's also an idea that "a game is defined by its limitations." If you tell someone they can be anything at all, at any power level, there's not much of a game there. If you say they must make decisions and trade-offs, then it's more interesting. CO's Freeform is a cool idea, but it tends towards the same basic build with only cosmetic changes. Once you've made a level 40 character with powerful offence and defence, there's not much reason to make another, as it'll end up playing much the same. In CoH, there are real trade-offs, and they deliver real differences in playstyle, which fuels alts, which keeps people playing.

I could go on, but I'll just link to a post I wrote in 2012 about some of the things that CoH got right: http://www.tremblinghand.net/2012/09/11-things-mmos-can-learn-from-city-of.html

And another post about one possible source of CO's woes: its "Chief Creative Officer" http://www.tremblinghand.net/2009/09/why-roper-has-to-go.html.

Now I am confused. You've gone from saying CoH isn't solo friendly to sounding like you're arguing that it is...

And not being able to tank raid bosses or large packs solo doesn't make a game "not solo friendly" either. Solo friendly just means that you can level and quest at a reasonable rate solo. WoW had that from day one. And, in recent years, has changed a LOT from what you described. Still can't solo raid bosses you haven't massively outleveled, but it's often a simple matter to solo multiple enemies.

Everquest, that was not solo friendly save for a couple classes. Soloing even one mob at a time was a time consuming struggle for most classes.

I think you are confusing Pixie Knight (this being her first reply to you) with Cosmic Justice who was sparring with you

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I think you are confusing Pixie Knight (this being her first reply to you) with Cosmic Justice who was sparring with you

You're right. Sorry, Pixie. My only excuse is 10-14 hour work days as a trucker fries the brain. XD

For me... I tried Champions FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES and I just couldn't get into it.

I don't like how it looks.

I don't like how it plays.

I don't like it feels.

But City of Heroes?

I love how it looks. It's one of the only MMO's out there where I can make a male character that has that real superhero body and can look attractive. Most other games the male bodies are either steroid junkie big or straight as a board/flat grandpa butt.

I love how it plays. I'm old. I like my simple tab target "let math decide if I hit" style of combat. I don't enjoy "action combat" fps style gameplay. Sure it would be nice if animations didn't root you, but I don't find that too obtrusive to my gameplay.

I love how it feels. I feel like a part of the world. In many cases I feel like I know the npcs in a real way. I feel powerful even at lower levels. I feel excited to level up and get new powers.

So "Why is City of Heroes so much better than Champions Online?", it's simple. City of Heroes is the superior game in all the ways that truly matter to me.

7hZ6srn.png

Kyriani-Nic-Jem

What Champions Online has going for it:

Lots of powers

You can mix and match those powers and upgrade them with abilities that alter how they work.

Their super-running can go up walls.

What City of Heroes has going for it:

Good story for each of the villain groups, with the story weaving between the groups.

Heroes that can take on multiple mobs that are their level (i.e. they FEEL heroic).

Great power pools that aren't duplicated anywhere else (teleport foe, AoE holds, etc.)

Playing in a group increases complexity and fun for the game.

What Champions Online has going against it:

Cell-shading

Stories the characters don't get invested in

Due to the ability to select any power, the powers must either all be equal, or there will be poor choices and amazing choices.

What City of Heroes has going against it:

When selecting different ears, you should have the choice to remove the normal ears (cat ears, bunny ears, etc.)

Not all the powers in a power pool will be appropriate for a character's theme.

Caves.

The game itself was just not a good fit for me. Being that Cryptic Studios developed it I assumed it would be something I would really enjoy. I started Playing when both games were live. It could just be all the whacks to the head I've taken but I did not find it to be an easy transition. The UI was one of the things that gave me fits because among other things the Map did not show where anything was ( copter to Canadian Wilderness etc ) and it required you to just remember how to get there, this ended with me often lost and running into mobs that ended my existence for annoying them. Did not like the very limited amount of instanced missions, almost everything was on the normal zone map with a circle or such indicating the valid hunt area or whatever. People could run thru your hunt and aggro everything then fly off leaving you a to deal with it. Even had a guy grief me because he wanted to "Duel" and I declined because even though I was on the open Desert Map, I was trying to complete a mission. He eventually figured out what I was hunting and hovered overhead spamming "Duel Me" and sniping the kills I needed.

As far as teaming, never really did much. I got Teamed early on when I needed, but people just didn't seem interested and I never, ever got a "hey would you like to join our team" or Blind Invite. What's the Point of Playing a MMO if you ONLY Solo, for me it was not what I thought it would be.

Have enjoyed Star Trek Online, Black Desert and of course Paragon Chat ( hats off to Codewalker and his team ) for the last couple Years. I know there are lots of good people playing CO too, some are former CoX People, Unfortunately they weren't the ones I ran into. And now COX is back, I'm comfortable, I can team, I can do door missions, Lots of content, and a great community.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Why are we still debating this? There is no debate. CoH wins hands down. If this guy hasn't figured out why this game is superior by now, he can go back to whatever game he came from.

I don't know, I've really enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts...In fact, if it's been a debate it's been at least 99% one-sided...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Why are we still debating this? There is no debate. CoH wins hands down. If this guy hasn't figured out why this game is superior by now, he can go back to whatever game he came from.

I don't know, I've really enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts...In fact, if it's been a debate it's been at least 99% one-sided...

Hahaha, this comment here needs to be framed and put in the Hall of Fame!

Clue me in on the joke?  I wasn't trying to be funny...I'm not offended, just really not sure what I said that was amusing

Clue me in on the joke?  I wasn't trying to be funny...I'm not offended, just really not sure what I said that was amusing

Just the fact that it is 99% positive just shows the passion we have for the game. And you bringing it to light the way you did made it epic.  So roll with it!

Just the fact that it is 99% positive just shows the passion we have for the game. And you bringing it to light the way you did made it epic.  So roll with it!

Happy to provide perspective...Tone is always lost on the forums, so I wasn't sure if there was hidden snark/sarcasm I was missing...+1 Inf Solarverse

What are you talking about? If you want to play that game then lets play shall we? Solo friendly implies its easier to solo with this term, now if you say solo unfriendly this implies the opposite it does not mean you cannot solo though, you knew you assumed you just do not want to look wrong why don'\t you pointless argument with someone else your skill level next time? It is not a personal defintion everyone who plays cox 7 years ago to now knows for a fact that there are classes in this game very solo unfriendly, and this is not just the at but the power combination because guess what? They are more team friendly gaaaasp!!!! This is in fact an old school mmo sorry that bothers you so much maybe you should go play something with instant gratification like guild wars 2.