Alphabetic Badge List PopMenu

On 10/19/2020 at 3:23 AM, Solarverse said:

When you get this finished, PLEASE put this on the CoH Modder Tool. This will be great when finished.

It is finished. I'll do that when I get a chance.

Edit: Added. Hopefully won't cause too much confusion with the overlap with AboveTheChemist's version. Maybe I'll edit the description later to make it clearer what's different.

Edited by ROBOKiTTY
  • Thanks 1

KiTTY / @ROBOKiTTY

Everlasting / Former Virtue mascot

How to Hamidon Raid Virtue-Style, Addendum for HC edition

Badge checklist popmenu

• 2 weeks later

Long story, short version:

Is there any way to get a toons missing badges exported as a CSV?

And ROBOKiTTY thank you for the updated list. Please do not take this as criticism, but the one thing I miss from the BRE and your list is the details on the badge.  Looking at how to marry the two.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, PaganSteel said:

Is there any way to get a toons missing badges exported as a CSV?

There is not as far as I am aware, at least not from the HC client itself. It is theoretically possible if you export your earned badges to a log file and then use a third-party program to parse the log and generate a list of missing badges.

• 3 weeks later

I have also updated my version for Issue 27. In doing so, and in the interest of reducing confusion/clutter in this thread, I have moved my version to its own dedicated thread. I'll leave my previous posts as-is but further work on my project will be documented there. As I mentioned in a previous post, I sincerely appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this project since the first post, and I will certainly continue to pass along new/updated badge information as I find it so that both projects may continue to be as up to date as possible. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
  • 9 months later
  • 1 month later
  • 9 months later
On 11/7/2020 at 2:32 PM, AboveTheChemist said:

There is not as far as I am aware, at least not from the HC client itself. It is theoretically possible if you export your earned badges to a log file and then use a third-party program to parse the log and generate a list of missing badges.

Hey! I would love to do just this, just exporting it to a textfile! anyone have a method of doing it? I mean the utility is already reading existing character variables. A script I can ad to the macro perhaps? Any ideas welcome.

Oh and thank you for the utility and the updates!

Edited by Magnificus
showing appreciation

1 hour ago, Magnificus said:

anyone have a method of doing it?

I alluded to the method in the post of mine that you quoted, but in order to implement that method you'd need (at least) these three things:

1. A complete dataset of existing badges (the dataset I made available at this link may suffice, but there are other datasets out there)
  2. A settitle keybind file for exporting a character's badges to the game log file (I can link to the one on the Badger site once it gets updated, or there are others out there)
  3. A script to parse the chat log, determine the badges a character has, and compare it to the complete dataset to determine which badges are missing

There may be other/better methods to determine missing badges, but that's how I'd approach it.

• 1 month later