Incarnate Lore Pet List (Photos/Abilities/DPS Numbers)

GM Miss

• Retired Lead Game Master

You can find the google doc here: Lore Pet List!

What is on the doc? All the tier 4 Lore pets Core/Radial and their abilities + Numbers!

Sheet 1: Lore Pet *Photos (Size) / *Abilities (Attacks/Buffs/Debuffs) / *Travel Powers

Imgur album of photos: HERE!

Sheet 2: Lore Pet DPS Numbers

Credits to contributors can be found there.

Let me know if there are any mistakes or something you would like me to try and add to the list- you can leave something here or ping me on discord! 

*Updated to get rid of extra rows so its easier to scroll through - April 2020

Edited by GM Miss
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 22

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?

Clockwork Core Superior Ally Anti-Matter Ray's numbers, is that correct?  Seems a bit high, haha.

What could be added... DPS numbers I guess, similar to this page but with updated figures I guess  😄

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_Slot_Abilities/Otiosus

I think lore pets have unlimited endurance now, so you could do a dps list with musculature and one without?

Perhaps make the attack or support name in bold so you can see at a glance how many techniques the lore pet has at their disposal?

Edited by Ideon

I added a note about the Anti-Matter. That is what the tooltip says - I have sent a bug report with my findings.

I will look into the dps thing!

Thanks for the input 🙂

mmab.jpg.30ba9137a803ee41558c0ea12b441839.jpg

Weird on Us the damage isn't OP. Because Anti-Matter Ray deals 834 damage it's true, but another abilities deal way more damage (541 instead of 71 on Particle Blast for lnstance).

Have you tested it on lvl 1 toon? Maybe Anti-Matter Ray isn't subject of leveling?

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

From everyone I've spoken to - and from my own tests they are pretty much confirmed as one of if not the highest dps.

The only problem with Banished Pantheon is that well... it's just ugly, haha.

Gimme Paragon Protector lore pets (human sized female and male PPs) and Freakshow lore pets (near-human size Noise tank with a meat doctor or something), haha

• Like 1

That is so funny, I feel like my mind read Knives of and was just like...ARTEMIS!  They are actually called Knives of Vengeance - I will update with the correct name. 

On 8/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, Falsey said:

When did this change? I thought Cimerorans were the highest DPS.

The original devs did a balance pass on the Lore pets in the i24 beta before shutdown.  According to Paragon Wiki it was part of the initial beta build for i24.  The patch notes have all the details in section 4.3.3, Lore Slot Adjustments.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later

Just made some testing on Private Server (spawned Rikti Pylon, flatlined its regen with Poison Trap, made pets untargetable & always hit to protect them from damage & exclude any randomness). And results are pretty sad... Some of pets are outdated and horrifically underperforming, while some "newer" pets (released in second batch - it's Knives/Talons, Tsoo, Banished Pantheon & Clockwork) are not less horrifically overperforming.

This is list of time that Core pets required to destroy a pylon (the less - the better):

Banished Pantheon - 2:35 (!!!)

Carnies - 2:50 (!!!)

Tsoo - 2:58

Cimeroran - 3:02

Nemesis - 3:02

Rikti - 3:10

Talons of vengeance - 3:10

Kinves of vengeance - 3:10

Rularuu - 3:10

Storm Elemental - 3:10

Arachnos - 3:10

IDF - 3:10

Clockwork - 3:10

Longbow - 3:15

Warworks - 3:20

Vanguard - 3:25

Phantom - 3:28

Polar Lights - 3:40*

Demons - 3:45

Robotic Drones - 3:45

Seers - 3:56

Banished Pantheon is absolute champion right now. Not only it deals hugest DPS, but also inflicts various debuffs, mezzes, has only single target Knockback (but awesome AoE overall), and imposes permanent -30% resistance to boss enemy. This resistance debuff is even bigger for players, those deal Cold/Negative damage. Highly recommend taking Banished Pantheon for anyone if they don't run specific theme build. Cimerorans, however, are not like +50% performing compared to others anymore (but they are still relatively strong). Carnies surpassed them, so Tsoo did (which is not bad overall too, and have some -RES). Also it's worth to note that some of Banished Pantheon & Tsoo powers can be COLORED in costume editor, even if you select "no FX" style.

Demons, Robotic Drones & Seers are seriously outdated and perform very bad. Seers are weak, but at least they can mez enemies (including AV). Demons perform too bad for melee-based non flying pets. Robotic Drones seems to be forgotten since the day they were made - their shots missing Sound FX (l think SFX from lDF plasma blasts could be copypasted there at least), but l have them on my main because their theme, and these drones look good overall (especially Plasma Cannon Spray) visual, but they could get some treatment (maybe increase their -REGEN from -50% to, say -250%, so people could take them as -REGEN, or increase their attack rates, since they have very few amount of attacks). Polar Lights have autohit on their Northern Light's Bolt power (is that intended or it's a bug?), and on practice perform +5% better because of that.

Also there are somewhat gimpness about pets those are armed with annoying AoE knockbacks. Polar Lights (boss), Storm Elemental (support, radial), Longbow (boss) are examples of these pets. Unlike regular powers, incarnate abilities can't be slotted with any enhancements, so there's (currently) no way to turn these into knockdowns, players are either forced to not use them in regular fights & save up for AV only, or they will virtually lower DPS because players will have to chase adds, previously spread around by Lore Pets. "Newer" pets seems to not have AoE KB's, only outdated ones do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

4 hours ago, Purrfekshawn said:

Just made some testing on Private Server (spawned Rikti Pylon, flatlined its regen with Poison Trap, made pets untargetable & always hit to protect them from damage & exclude any randomness). And results are pretty sad... Some of pets are outdated and horrifically underperforming, while some "newer" pets (released in second batch - it's Knives/Talons, Tsoo, Banished Pantheon & Clockwork) are not less horrifically overperforming.

This is list of time that Core pets required to destroy a pylon (the less - the better):

Banished Pantheon - 2:35 (!!!)

Carnies - 2:50 (!!!)

Tsoo - 2:58

If you have the time and inclination, I would be interested in how pylon clear times compare for the Radial pets. Banished Pantheon Radial and the Talons/Knives Radial in particular seem to be quite good.

6 hours ago, modest said:

If you have the time and inclination, I would be interested in how pylon clear times compare for the Radial pets. Banished Pantheon Radial and the Talons/Knives Radial in particular seem to be quite good.

Well now it is (radial, took away Support, left only Boss, it's untargetable & always hit). Pylon was spawned right on top of Poison Trap, kept its regen = 0%. Pylon's HP was lowered to 10K (exactly) before fight started. Because supports were taken out this chart doesn't include potential damage increase from supports that have +DMG buff (Polar Lights, Knives of Vengenance).

Banished pantheon - 0:55
Tsoo - 0:58
Nemesis - 0:59

Carnies - 1:06
Arachnos - 1:06
Longbow - 1:08
IDF - 1:08
Cimeroran - 1:09
Warworks - 1:11
Knives of Vengenance - 1:11
Clockwork - 1:14
Rikti - 1:16
Phantom - 1:18
Talons of Vengenance - 1:19
Rularuu - 1:22
Vanguard - 1:23
Storm Elemental - 1:24
Polar Lights - 1:25
Robotic Drones - 1:33
Demons - 1:49
Seers - 1:55

And again competition list looks very similar to first one, with Banished Pantheon on top of everything else and Seers - at very bottom. But l suppose Seers have been made weak for a reason - because it's MEZ pet, not a DPS pet. Demons, however, have very little MEZ capability (only confuse with long CD, that lasts 5 seconds & can't affect Boss or higher), Robotic Drones don't have any mezzes at all. But Storm Elemental and Tsoo Radial Supports have Hurricane around them, that is literally perma-KnockBack for everything around them, which renders them less-than-usable in team content for trash clear phases. Polar Lights in real battle may score higher because their Northern Light's Bolt is autohit (btw, why?).

Lemme put an idea how some of pets may be made a bit more useful. On mah DPS toons l noticed that some of Core pets may just wander into stacks of adds (in aggressive mode, because defensive often causes them to stand and don't attack anything), aggro them and die there, causing them to deal less damage than intended. So maybe some of underperforming lore pets may receive survivability-buffing powers like:

Robotic Drones - Compact (autopower) - little targets are harder to hit, +15% Melee Defense, +15% Ranged Defense.

Demons - Demonic Hide (autopower) - 15% Resistance to all damage except Psionic.

Seers - Indomitable Will - 4 pts of all mez Protection except Knockback & Immobilize, +15% Psionic Defense, +15% Psionic Resistance.

• Thanks 1

Banished Pantheon Radial also may score even bigger number than 0:55 because its support HAS OFFENSIVE POWER (Enervating Storm), despite tooltip suggests that Support pets shouldn't have any offensive powers in them (Banished Pantheon is the only case), and another supports don't have these (except for perma-KB hurricane, but it deals no damage). So Defiler is probably one of few things that is both untouchable and does DPS.

On 8/13/2019 at 2:01 AM, CR Miss said:

From everyone I've spoken to - and from my own tests they are pretty much confirmed as one of if not the highest dps.

Banished Pantheon is, and Clockwork strange damage scaling is because Anti-Matter Ray creates a pet called "Anti-Matter Particles" under its target, so it's tooltipped as single target, but it may be Targeted Sphere AoE on practice (with DoT).

Edited by Purrfekshawn

• 4 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later