**EXCELSIOR TELEPORTATION ZONE**

COSMIC_TEMPUS

Hi Excelsior! I just wanted to share this with everyone! We got word of it happening on another server and didn't want Excelsior left out! ^_^

The Supergroups; Dominus Nihil, N X S, and The Cosmic Council - teamed up to make a "Transportation Hub" for the server!

If you input the macro link (listed below) into your chat window, it will create a power icon on your power tray! Clicking the power will instantly teleport you to this "hub" and provide easy access to Portals/NPC Merchants, etc.  It essentially is a "TP to Base" convenience power, but without the cooldown, and designed strictly for commuting across CoX!

/macro_image "Teleportation_LongRangeTeleport" "Teleport: Cosmic Platform" "enterbasefrompasscode COSMICTRANSPORT-6608"

Enjoy! ^_^ 

-COSMIC

Edited by COSMIC LIGHT
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 12

You're kind to share. I feel badly that you've been missing out on this gem for at about a month. I've been using this to expedite task forces for folks on my teams that don't have an SG since a @srmalloy shared it with me on a Posi 1. 

I'm an SG of 1, so I have no cares about anyone using my base to craft or move about the City. 

My base, like my macro, isn't that special or shiny - but it functions. 

/macro TP enterbasefrompasscode "ROW2000k-233"  for Excelsior
/macro TP enterbasefrompasscode "ROW2000k-1019"  for Torchbearer

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:39 AM, tinygodzilla said:

@COSMIC LIGHTThanks for the nifty trick and sharing your base with the server.  Is your guild leader online?  I'd to thank you and them for making this happen.

Hi @tinygodzilla, I actually *am* the SG Leader! You're very welcome! I hope its been helpful! Please feel free to share with others! ^_^

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 1:40 PM, MikosKitty said:

image.png.c47f008da76502f1702dedb1d075a494.png

Hi @MikosKitty, I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you - I've been out of town!

The reason you're getting this error is there is a missing underscore in the "Teleport_LongRangeTeleport" image command of the macro. Anytime you try and move the icon (that will be grey with a red 'x') you'll get this error. You need to right click, delete the macro - then copy/paste the command from above! If you got the message from discord, it deleted the underscore when I sent it. I have since fixed this error, but you'll need to input the correct command! ^_^

I hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
On 12/15/2019 at 11:30 AM, absolutezer0 said:

How do you get the walls to disappear? It looks like you put something in front of them which is somehow see-thru, can you share?

Hey @absolutezer0, So I actually used "glass floors" propped up against the walls! That prevents anyone escaping and just randomly hanging out in the void. I'm currently working on another base for my Supergroup and found that the "Very Large Smooth Water" works really well, too! You can't see it from the inside but it prevents people from escaping! ^_^

• 3 weeks later

For the players, I've created a place of my own, which the community can use.

The tech-themed SG base I created on Excelsior (which now has level ranges listed for the different zones for those who don't yet know them) is designed with the community in mind.  It serves as a teleport hub, with teleports to all the zones in the very first room, the room in which you arrive in, sorted by side, co-op zones and one portal for hazard zones as well as one to Atlas Park and Peregrine Island for those wanting to level faster, with text provided to inform visitors what to look for (DfB, DiB, Jenkins and Macintyre's story arcs) There's also a trainer, quartermaster, fateweaver/field analyst, merit ATM, vault, empowerment crafting table, mission computer to access tips and an invention table for your use.

The portals have also been given visual aids such as an Arachnos arbiter and fateweaver for the villain-specific zones in one portal, Icon and Facemaker in front of the co-op zones portal (with co-op spelled out with alternating red and blue text), the portal to the hazard zones has the yellow and black dividers around it along with inspiration vendors.  In front of the two main hero zone portals are a Vanguard drill instructor and a Hero Corps field analyst.

The name and passcode are written on the wall facing visitors who may not have it yet.  For a macro to put on your power tray, you can use the following:

/macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_RaDiCaL_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RADICAL-7910

As you'll no doubt notice, the icon is that for a peacebringer, but, it serves a dual purpose, here, looking like a four-pointed star on a blue field and it won't be confused as a power icon.  The text, as you can see above, provides a short tooltip description, handy for those with many such macros to better distinguish one from another.  ;-)

Enjoy, feel free to give out to others (especially new users) to save them travel time, and, if at all possible, pay it forward.  :-)

RaDiCaL_RENEGADES.jpg

Edited by CyberWoLfman
Updated information in regards to the Excelsior base now showing the different zones' level ranges.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Excelsior shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use: /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_RaDiCaL_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RADICAL-7910

Torchbearer shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_AllOurBase_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode ALLOURBASE-7287

Reunion shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_Introverts_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode INTROVERTS-3357

Everlasting (the unofficial RP shard, and, yes, the base is MEANT to be a little 'over-the-top' LOL) TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_SHADOWS_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode SHADOWS-10030

Indomitable shard with NPCs right at the entrance and the teleports just down the hallway and to the left (follow the arrows):  /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_ToTaLLY_RaD_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RAD-5896

• 2 months later
  • 1 month later

Hey everyone!

I know this thread is a tad out-dated. However, just as an FYI - by popular demand, the Transport Hub has been updated/expanded.

It has the same layout, so there shouldn't be any confusion, but includes double the NPCs, so players won't have to collide to use them anymore.

Let me know if anyone has thoughts/concerns.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later
  • 4 weeks later

I've used your base ever since someone suggested it to me. My only complaint is that now the room is HUGE. I liked the smaller base as it's a shorter run for very low level characters (especially without Ninja Run). Because of this, I created a much smaller room that I think has the same functionality as your base. Feel free to steal some ideas from it. Here's the macro:

/macro_image "Awakened_PsionicCut" "Base Teleporter" enterbasefrompasscode TRANSPORT-7831

P.S. I used an icon from a enemy group as this is not an icon any character will have and it looks sort of like "beam me up Scotty."

• Thanks 1