No Super Serum in "Deadlock's personal story"

NiklasWB

It appears that the temporary power "Super Serum" (or something similarly named) isn't spawning in the mission "Deadlock's personal story", which makes it pretty much impossible to defeat Back Alley Brawler. I checked an old video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iRBBF6rZXw) of the mission from live, and it appears the power spawns when the text "use the super serum" flashes on screen. But the power doesn't seem to spawn now.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later
  • 10 months later
  • 2 months later

I got the mission at 19 and went straight away to do the backstory part. Fail. SO the logic about any delay breaks it is incorrect.  I went back several times - always a fail. But thank you all for posting that this is a waste of time.  I thought I was doing something wrong.

If there is a badge for this its a carrot on a stick.

Edit and update. See my comment posted below.

Edited by Pouncy

An Ounce of Pounce is worth a Pound of Bounce.

• 1 month later
On 12/15/2020 at 10:00 PM, Smeemergoggin said:

If there is a badge for this its a carrot on a stick.

There is a badge. Fortunately you get it even if you auto-complete the mission.

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

• 3 weeks later

OK looky what I found. It seems the soup or serum does spawn.  Just its so fast and all the flashies are distracting me. But look in Tray0 Slot0 new power.

Also Pay attention to your approach. I found it better to go left and up the ramp there instead of the ramps ahead.  I am then approaching him from behind.

Pouncy the fox as Dreadlock

Pouncy Staring as Dreadlocks.jpg

• Like 1

An Ounce of Pounce is worth a Pound of Bounce.

• 6 months later
1 hour ago, Wavicle said:

Even when it works properly, this is a poorly balanced mission.

It's more like an extended and interactive cut scene than a mission.

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

• 1 year later
  • 1 month later