Costume Request Thread!

QueenBethari

On 10/2/2019 at 12:41 PM, KaizenSoze said:

Looking for a new costume for my assault rifle/device blaster pixie. Tactical Pixie.

I only request that it has wings.

My mind immediately went to the 90s comic trope of oversized guns and pouches. This pixie prefers guns over Fae magic, she might have lost her magic in a bet with a bridge troll. 😄

Screenshot2024-03-08004507.thumb.png.2ef77859c248f24928354c93679eb58e.pngScreenshot2024-03-08004247.thumb.png.d7f3f5d7e9a33441c9e1c77d53097445.png

• Thanks 1

"As Nintova suggests, you can treat a tanker like a melee controller."

- Heraclea

6 hours ago, JCMcBoo said:

My mind immediately went to the 90s comic trope of oversized guns and pouches. This pixie prefers guns over Fae magic, she might have lost her magic in a bet with a bridge troll. 😄

Screenshot2024-03-08004507.thumb.png.2ef77859c248f24928354c93679eb58e.pngScreenshot2024-03-08004247.thumb.png.d7f3f5d7e9a33441c9e1c77d53097445.png

I used to have a costume that recreated the fairy pet you can summon so that I could summon a mini me.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later
On 3/7/2024 at 5:58 AM, SuperJoe said:

HI COH community!  I need some costume ideas for my Empath Defender, Madame Mercy.  Her current costume's ok, but I think it could use some tuning up, and I'm having trouble with coming up ideas.  She's magic origin, powersets are Emp/Erg blast.  I envision her as being a modern day cleric, if that helps with costume ideas.  Thanks in advance for any assistence.

image.png.e3cf3bf5ac86ea57701bdaaa11ece05e.png

I already like this costume, so I mostly just tweaked it a little. I switched some colors around, added the starshot pattern to the pants, gave her a mask, and added shoulder pieces (I wasn't sure whether to use white and gold or blue and gold, but ended up going with blue). I considered doing the sleeves with white gloves, but ultimately decided against it.
I hope you like it!

cBuWk10.png

• Like 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

we need an over the shoulder cape mantle. Champions has one so im useing that as reference. But also Cloaks and capes like Cloak and Dagger, Spawn, Batman and Raven. they can be moved in front of the wearer.

also. an update to the faces? most of them look so.... 1999. ive seen some of the newer faces and they look good. can we get the current ones revamped?

image.png.17f5e396e65a06bfca431060dae45a86.png

26 minutes ago, HiddenFlame said:

we need an over the shoulder cape mantle. Champions has one so im useing that as reference. But also Cloaks and capes like Cloak and Dagger, Spawn, Batman and Raven. they can be moved in front of the wearer.

also. an update to the faces? most of them look so.... 1999. ive seen some of the newer faces and they look good. can we get the current ones revamped?

I believe you're looking for the Suggestions & Feedback forum, this post is where players come to ask other players for advice on costume design.

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

1 hour ago, Mjolnerd said:

I believe you're looking for the Suggestions & Feedback forum, this post is where players come to ask other players for advice on costume design.

Or here

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later

Hello folks.

Hoping some people skilled with the costume creator can assist me here. I'm trying to create a group of Monster Squad themed characters. I was inspired by the Post Monster Cereals. I'm having a terrible time trying to come up with a Frankenstein's Monster themed character. I just can't seem to find something that really appeals to me.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!