Basecode Passes

Healix

I would LOVE to be able to take a tour and admire/appreciate the bases that people create here. For those willing to share their creations, please post the codes here, and thanks in advance!

1. Code--XXXX

2. Name and brief description of the base, and the concept behind it

Update:

Cap'n Capitalism has given us THIS! Thanks so much, Cap'n!

Base Passcode Spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t3z63gpzeTzY9Sb0mlp9snTTECH4JYpfBiSnAHqASKM/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by CR Miss
y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

On Torchbearer, I set the passcode for the Amazon Army base to 'passcode' (no quotes).  I certainly wouldn't mind curious people taking a look around.  The basic concept is Roman Amazons, rather than Greek; in practice it doesn't make much difference.  Shared background for my Amazon characters can be read here.

EDIT - I have no idea how these codes work, or whether all you have to do to get in is to know the code, whether you have to be a teammate or a friend of the base owner or their supergroup before they will work.  I am interested to know how this works; of course, I am @Heraclea .

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Always up to it. We're on Everlasting, The Alpha Division - Paragon HQ:

code: alphad-1335

Our base isn't done, but it's got enough going to be presentable. The idea here is that our SG is a PPD division HQ for supers that work with law enforcement in a more official capacity, similar to the psi-ops and awakened divisions that already exist. It's a modern style office building with a main lobby, transport room, warehouse, medical room, meeting hall, training room, mess hall, and rec room. There is also a roof access that goes to a helipad and gives a clearer view of the surrounding area. That surrounding area is my next phase of the project, as I need to make it create the illusion of a surrounding cityscape. currently just the sidewalks and a small park are done.

I always build around a theme and try to make things RP friendly, being an old virtue main

Heraclea, if you know an SG's basecode, you can type it in to the appropriate box after clicking on the base entry portal. People can explore but they CAN NOT change/remove anything there. They can do this any time solo, without knowing anyone in the sg. It is really fun to see the creativity of base builders, and some bases are beyond amazing. I encourage folks to show off their hard work for others to admire!

• Like 1

How do you get the base I.D. number?

From the Base Builds Cheat Sheet stickied tot he top of the subforum (https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,1345.0.html):

/sg_passcode [word] = Set the base passcode to [word]-<game generatednumer>

Edit: you have to be in base edit mode to use this slash command.

On that subject, I set up my family's SG, The Nightwatch, on Excelsior. Passcode is simply NW-738.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

Now that I see how it works, the Amazon Army base on Torchbearer has the code AMAZON-963

Feel free to look around.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

How do you find out the ID number that is issued to your base?

Having not ever used this feature, I'm not really sure, but I think it is automatically affixed the first time you set the passcode.  I'm guessing it should show up in the system chat. 

I believe the number remains the same, though you can change the word anytime with the command /sg_passcode.  Someone mentioned that you may need to be in base edit mode to use the command, I've not confirmed that.

I've tried but can't get it to work. I have no idea what the assigned base number is.

It pops up as a System message after you execute the command. Something like "Your supergroup pass code has been changed to "WXYZ-123". System messages should pop up in one of the upper tabs by default.

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

You guys inspired me. 

Code: THEDEN-1940

On Indomitable Server

Its a private SG for now, mostly for alts. Initially made a basic base for personal storage and transport points, but after seeing all these new editing options and reading the base guide I decided to tinker a bit. Ended up with an underwater dreamscape. Not yet finished, but figured I'd share the progress. Hope you guys like.  ;)

I've tried but can't get it to work. I have no idea what the assigned base number is.

When I made mine the code showed up in the system chat on the Global channel. Maybe people's chat text pushed the system reply up before you could see it? Maybe try again and keep an eye on your Global tab? Hope you're able to figure it out!

I have. I make sure that the system channel is open first, go into my base>edit mode then follow the instructions

/sg_passcode  "[word]" = set the base passcode to [word]-<game generatednumer>

.......doesn't show up in the channel and won't work.

No, I have been doing this  /sg_passcode passcode-123

I have no idea what the assigned number is. Does that show up in the system chat after I add "passcode" correctly? *hope emerges*

The slash command is to change your passcode... it is not for accessing the base.

The number is an ID number of your base, it does not change.  It is automatically appended to the word you choose for your passcode.  You should not be adding the dash and number to your passcode when using the slash command, because you will be confusing the database.

You can change your passcode any time you want with the slash command.

So you would type something like  /sg_passcode visitor

Then the passcode should appear in your system chat as "Your supergroup pass code has been changed to "visitor-123"

Now you can tell people to use "visitor-123" in the base portal popup to access your base.

That ID number will always stay the same, but you can change the word as many times as you want/need.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1