Basecode Passes

Healix

34 minutes ago, Ulysses Dare said:

That looks fantastic, Shard Warrior. I can't wait to check it out.

Thanks! Now to come up with a concept for Everlasting server!  Hmmmm.... what to choose??  Baxter Building?  Helicarrier?  Sanctum Sanctorium?  Starship Enterprise?  Hall of Justice?  Asgard?  Volcano Lair?  Battlestar Galactica?

Kind of interested in giving something like this a go...

spacer.png

I was just thinking the Justice League orbital station (Young Justice?) would be cool. Or how about that battleplanet? (I forget who the villain was) from Justice League Adventures. Just helping you spitball.

Trademarked Name (@Trademark)

Hocus-Pocus, Assault, Joan (of Atlas), Homunculous, Ensorcellress, Seismic, Wolfin, J0LT, The Limit, Transparency, Fastball, Loremaster, Monkey-Boy, Presto Chango, Kazam

• 2 weeks later

Thanks to Healix for this thread & to everyone that has contributed - lqqking fwd to checking out everyone's bases

Big Thanks to Impish Kat for actually explaining in enough detail how the whole passcode thing works  - seriously 

& this from Obsidius:    Edit: you have to be in base edit mode to use this slash command.

I was following the base cheat sheet notes for over a week & was not getting how to set my base passcode & then use it to enter a base

Standing there in Atlas at base entrance trying to set a passcode to no end ... Thanks Impish Kat - now we're getting somewhere.

OK then, Step 1: get my own base/pcode working,  Step 2 check out everyone else's  & collect underpants,  Step 3 profits .. 🙂   

Edited by MulT

• 3 weeks later

I just about finished my Labyrinth for now.

Server: Torchbearer

Pass: LABYRINTH-5186

Going to keep this open until after Halloween and then close it off again for redecorating.  A central core with the functioning dedicated base necessities, but beyond that lies the Labyrinth, a twisted confusing maze with no clear goal.  Random teleport points will take you to other points in the maze, and even to the abandoned summer camp near the haunted forest with the cemetery... But beware the smoke when outdoors, as many have been lost to the void.  

There is an end point to this maze though, as a final teleport point will deposit you into the highest suspended cage in the dungeon area of the main room.  This cage is sealed, but you can teleport or be teleported out of it by someone else.  otherwise... Well, you beat the Labyrinth at its own game, so be proud of that.   Good Luck!

screenshot_191009-15-32-32.jpg

screenshot_191009-15-42-42.jpg

screenshot_191009-15-36-48.jpg

screenshot_191009-15-33-31.jpg

screenshot_191009-15-44-23.jpg

Edited by Harry_Canyon
Forgot server
  • Like 2

Supergroup base of The Shades of Arachnos, a Redside SG. Inspired by the now defunct SG, 'Arachnos Rising'. The whole base has a Arachnos/ evil lair theme, complete with Sharks, lasers, portals to hellish dimensions, and viral weaponry. Come visit if you enjoy villainy and have the proper Arachnos security clearance. Excelsior Server: Base Code 1-6811

Security Clearance and Doorways.png

Life Sciences Tank.png

Base Work-Room.png

• Like 2

Excelsior Server: Giovanni Valia, Operative Velez, Fortunata Valeri, LongFang Mercer

SG: Shades of Arachnos; 315-6811

Excelsior Server

Supergroup Name: Riftwatch
Code: RIFT-5556

In-game messaging: @Rastille

Theme: Riftwatch is a coalition of diverse organizations working to together to defend the Earth (and allies). It exists within a pocket dimension that takes the form of small, walled city. From the Lost City, visitors can access The Facility (scientific research and technology development), The Arcane Academy (mystic archives and magic training), and the Spirit Garden (commune with the avatars of the elements). Brave (or foolhardy) explorers might also find a strange portal in a magic vault. Where will it take you? 

(the base is pretty much "done" other than tweaks here and there)

• Like 1

Hello everyone, I was thinking of posting this after I completely finished the base but I'd like to hear any ideas or opinions you may have. 😃

this is on excelsior server

The SG is called The Grand Arcanum

the code is GRANDARC-7137

all I'm going to tell you is when you enter the base, you will be in a long tech corridor, I have all the portals right there, but there is a portal that says "Go Here" which will take you to the Arcanum Mansion (which needs a lot of furniture), if you do check it out, please have fun and let me know what you think about it. Oh and I made it so you can get anywhere in it without needing to fly, you just have to find your way to the portal. 😊

I also have another base that is red side, but it's not really a "villainy" base. I was using some of the ideas I got from watching Dacy's vids.

a lot will change before I'm done but feel free to check it out, you can hang out in there if you want, I don't mind

the SG is called the Technos Empire

and the code is TECHNOS-7653

have a good day everyone, and I hope to see you in the city!

Indomitable server, the <Visions of Tomorrow> Super Group base.  

Passcode: VISIONS-5129  

Visions of Tomorrow is a low-key, casual SG founded by two players who used to team up back in the launch days. VoT is allied with the much more active SG <Overwatch> and some members have characters in both groups.  

The idea behind the design is that VoT is a smaller, less high-profile group that probably wouldn't have an extravagant facility. The space is large, but also used as a dorm or a weekend retreat as well as a meeting and workplace.  

The theme is a pastiche of arcane, tech and industrial styles that includes a gaming area, hot tub, dorms and a large restroom in addition to crafting and conference spaces as well as a parking garage and a set of teleporter rooms accessible quickly by a special portal at the entrance.  

This is the base I learned the editor on, I never had the opportunity to build back when these things cost prestige and could be raided 😆  

It's been a lot of fun creating this, all comments are welcome, I know there.is more yet to learn. I've seen some amazing bases, and while this one might not feature some stunning design concept I still find myself wandering around in it after I'm tired of running missions, looking for spots to work on.

• 3 weeks later

Base Name: Freak Town
Base Code: FREAKTOWN-10241
Server: Everlasting

Description:
Rumor has it, a group of Freakshow goons took over a blocked off industrial section of Boomtown and turned it into a ridiculous hub of drug-fueled partying. Its main attraction, "Freak Town," used to be a chemical warehouse. That is, until the Freakshow associate known as "Gas Kid" helped the Freaks turn it into a veritable chem mecca. The club has everything that a villainous psychonaut could ever want: Superadine, Excelsior, and Rage are on tap for any paying customers to indulge upon to their hearts desire. Chemical concoctions of all types are available at the various chem-bars throughout the club, including many addictive ones that keep the customers coming to dance night after chaotic night. Just stay away from the Freaks' chemical megamachine in the back - the fumes are NOT free, and the bouncer may throw you out if they catch you back there sucking in steam. An indoor and outdoor stage blare out a cacophony of Industrial music at all hours, and host any performers who are fine with entertaining drug-addled criminals. Frights, bright lights, and long nights are in store for any customers looking for a good, and weird, time. Mohawks are not required, but they are promoted.

club1.thumb.jpg.ff4bb7ce3af50c179687bfcf87c74c07.jpg

club2.thumb.jpg.c30a9b9592e5f5fc11b30fa77361a64a.jpgclub3.thumb.jpg.c3fbea76a265af5c7a5b15bd10a6c06b.jpg

Edited by humanowl
  • Like 4

On 7/13/2019 at 2:11 AM, KingofMonkeys said:

The Night Castle. PIZZA-2544.

A medieval themed base on Homecoming.

1068833558_1-TheNightCastle.thumb.jpg.366f29ae86e3b75178bd077c78dc4943.jpg

320615002_0-CastleGrounds.thumb.jpg.7c038c953ec84150280bdb7fff03d952.jpg

The castle grounds include a hedge maze, crypt, arena, marketplace, enchanted forest, a few dungeons and several hidden goodies scattered about.

Which shard is this on? I'd love to come see! Need some castle inspiration. 😉

On 11/13/2019 at 4:25 AM, TheGem said:

Which shard is this on? I'd love to come see! Need some castle inspiration. 😉

Torchbearer! Been working on it off and on for the last 6 months. Going to post an update soon with new pictures cause ive added more detail. Seems like its forever a WIP lol.

Edited by KingofMonkeys
  • Like 2

On 7/13/2019 at 3:52 PM, Psy-Kid said:

I created a Pyramid for my SG Young Gods on Everlasting

Basecode is YOUNGGODS-5822

Still working on it, most of the actual base is still empty, only A, B, G, and Z teleport points are currently working , with G and Z to actual rooms in the base. (A is the return point in the pyrimid, B goes to the original enterence room) Above base is mainly done and the bulk of the base.

Simply stunning. I attempted to do an Egyptian theme SG base and gave up when I saw there were NO options for sand. But this is amazing. My Egyptian Hero has a home now!!

• Community Rep

*blush*, um, yeah, @RialVestro, those computer towers, that'd be me...I meant to mention it to you. I had to add a doorway to the room I put to be able to place things for the waterfall, and so I had to disguise the opening. Glad you like it..I was going to try and delete it and see if the editor would leave the stuff anyway (sometimes it will), but it was late and I forgot. So good, I don't have to delete it. 🙂

-Dacy

Edited by Dacy

• Community Rep

@KingofMonkeys, I may make a toon on Torchbearer just to come see that base! Looks awesome.

@humanowl, your base is Freakolicious. You've captured the essence of all that is Freakshow.

Such an amazing conglomeration of talent here!! Great work! I'm in awe.

-Dacy

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later

I posted some pictures here: Some old-ish pictures. I've updated a bunch of stuff since the pictures in the link. In the North-East corner (accessible through Residence 1), I've added an armory, and a shuttle launch area (with a control room). I've also added more detail around Residence 1 and around the pool, and another section to the arcane library and a 4th teleporter.  Also the Laundromat is slightly larger (and added a few windows and doors near there).

Oh, and I added a Statesman statue in the Park.

Anyway, it's on Excelsior.

It's mostly Heroic, but there are some Villain zones for Rogues and Vigilantes. The name is "Paragon Broadcasting Company". It started as a radio station front for a supergroup but is now is out in the open as a supergroup. There are still offices for the Radio Station though. There is also a temporary Refugee Center (Hall 1) currently set up for refugees from Galaxy City.

The sky is set to "Atlas Park". And the pass-code is:

PBC-2019

Edited by the_visviva

• 2 weeks later
On 11/9/2019 at 12:13 AM, humanowl said:

Base Name: Freak Town
Base Code: FREAKTOWN-10241
Server: Everlasting

Description:
Rumor has it, a group of Freakshow goons took over a blocked off industrial section of Boomtown and turned it into a ridiculous hub of drug-fueled partying. Its main attraction, "Freak Town," used to be a chemical warehouse. That is, until the Freakshow associate known as "Gas Kid" helped the Freaks turn it into a veritable chem mecca. The club has everything that a villainous psychonaut could ever want: Superadine, Excelsior, and Rage are on tap for any paying customers to indulge upon to their hearts desire. Chemical concoctions of all types are available at the various chem-bars throughout the club, including many addictive ones that keep the customers coming to dance night after chaotic night. Just stay away from the Freaks' chemical megamachine in the back - the fumes are NOT free, and the bouncer may throw you out if they catch you back there sucking in steam. An indoor and outdoor stage blare out a cacophony of Industrial music at all hours, and host any performers who are fine with entertaining drug-addled criminals. Frights, bright lights, and long nights are in store for any customers looking for a good, and weird, time. Mohawks are not required, but they are promoted.

^ Definitely worth a visit!  I loved the theme of this base.  Some truly exceptional design work.  I wish it could be ported over to use as a real map in game!

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 5:17 AM, Healix said:

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:08 PM, Healix said:

I would LOVE to be able to take a tour and admire/appreciate the bases that people create here. For those willing to share their creations, please post the codes here, and thanks in advance!

1. Code--XXXX

2. Name and brief description of the base, and the concept behind it

Update:

Cap'n Capitalism has given us THIS! Thanks so much, Cap'n!

Base Passcode Spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t3z63gpzeTzY9Sb0mlp9snTTECH4JYpfBiSnAHqASKM/edit?usp=sharing

1. Base Passcode: GOSH 5538    On the Excelsior server

So this is the G.O.S.H. Base It is listed as #25 in the Base Passcode spreadsheet  :) nice touch.

2.  G.O.S.H.  stands for the Government Office of Super Humans, founded in the late 1920's. The secret base location is an older building in the area known as Brickstown. This old brownstone served as their local office until the division was replaced by the new formed F.B.S.A.  The G.O.S.H agency was retasked and has remained a little used government angency taking new assignment.

screenshot_191204-03-34-11.jpg

Edited by American Valor
spelling
  • Like 1

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

Is there a minimalist/no-frills teleportation hub on Torchbearer that I could use with the base passcode macro? I looked in the spreadsheet and didn't see anything obvious. If not, I'll make my own. Thanks!

13 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

Is there a minimalist/no-frills teleportation hub on Torchbearer that I could use with the base passcode macro? I looked in the spreadsheet and didn't see anything obvious. If not, I'll make my own. Thanks!

ShardWarrior made a Torchbearer community base for just such a purpose; the code is TORCHCS-5949

Mine is always open for visitors as well, AMAZON-963.  Blueside porters are left, in the Forum at the big statue.  Redside is in the auditorium on the amplifiers. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291