Basecode Passes

Healix

That's a nice little personal base you got going there, Healix.  =)

You've certainly got more going than I do at the moment, lol. 

I don't think I'll be ready to post a passcode for a little while, yet. 

I keep getting sidetracked with task forces and stuff!  lol

Thanks, Impish!!! (I'd LOVE to do some TFs. In the old days, my old putersaurus couldn't handle large teams so I mostly soloed. Now, with my new gaming puter I want to do them....and CAN!)

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Started putting together another one.  The Holy Office, Witchfinder General's base on Excelsior.  HOLY-1610

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

OFLYNNS-3072         (Everlasting)

A cozy Irish Pub, open to RP'ers any time.  O'Flynn's serves good food, good drink, and good old Irish Craic ! 

Drop by for a pint, either at the bar, at the table, or in the comfy "Reading Room" next to the entry foyer.  Seamus O'Flynn, Celtic Honor's uncle, runs the establishment, and is quick with a joke and always wiling to put up a Real game of Irish Football on the telly over the bar.  🙂

Edited by McCavity

I second the Sticky idea.

Also, on Excelsior, Web of Arachnos base code: WEB-1563

It's an Arachnos base, the one with images and descriptions on the "Show Off" thread, with barracks for various branches. And yes, a SG mate said it needed 8 hallways so the map would look more like a spider... so I indulged, despite it being that many more hallways to stick stuff under the floor. Still, happy with how it turned out. You're welcome to stop in and look around!

Our other base on Heroside is Wards of Lore: LORE-96

This one was more of an all-purpose homage to my favorite parts of the game, and the SG is about collecting and protecting knowledge of all sorts. It's divided into an Arcane wing with a library, and a Tech wing with teleportation room. Straight forward from the entrance is a small garden that leads into a split-level housing area. There are also a few intra-base teleport points, but no "outside" areas. Other than that, it's a little bit of everything.

IC-306 is our Base code. We are Inherent Chaos and on Torchbearer. The base is a Work in progress,but we have a pool bar and sauna,A Outdoors Theatre, and row boats for Teleports!lol. Enjoy!!!

for more info or SG invite contact @gristlebone

For those interested in the types of fun things you can do using the slash commands from the guide stickied here... Please be aware that this base is very much a work in progress still, but the Lost Temple on Excelsior... TEMPLE-3103

mine is a work in progress still (been busy with missions, arcs, and iTF), but over on everlasting is scrapperlock-1397

the entryway is designed for convenience, with teleporters close by, and invention storage further down. the actual base RP part of the base... well i have rooms, with numbers by the doors. not figured out how to get sky instead of ceiling yet.

Always up to it. We're on Everlasting, The Alpha Division - Paragon HQ:

code: alphad-1335

Our base isn't done, but it's got enough going to be presentable. The idea here is that our SG is a PPD division HQ for supers that work with law enforcement in a more official capacity, similar to the psi-ops and awakened divisions that already exist. It's a modern style office building with a main lobby, transport room, warehouse, medical room, meeting hall, training room, mess hall, and rec room. There is also a roof access that goes to a helipad and gives a clearer view of the surrounding area. That surrounding area is my next phase of the project, as I need to make it create the illusion of a surrounding cityscape. currently just the sidewalks and a small park are done.

I always build around a theme and try to make things RP friendly, being an old virtue main

I checked out your base today and all I can say is OMG. It didn't even look like a "base". I am in love with it. You did an outstanding job. Very well done. If I could I would give you an award for best base.

Very much a WIP.

Code: EYRIE-3874

Name: The Eyrie (on Everlasting) - I don't have much in the way of a description of what this place is supposed to be, as this is primarily a place for my alts to go, for salvage storing, and to play with the base editor.  It's meant to be an "abandoned" warehouse in IP that actually serves as the hidden base for The Grey Osprey and a team of primarily female heroes and vigilantes.  There's no feasible outside access into the building, and the only way in or out is via specific teleport points in the city.  Like I said up above, very WIP. Plan is to eventually include teleport points that carry to living areas outside of the warehouse hideout.

[glow=red,2,300]PEACEKEEPERS SG (Excelsior)

Passcode: PEACE-883[/glow]

Peacekeepers are a national (U.S.) enhanced/highly skilled team of law enforcement officers from all over the country, pooling their talents and skills to ensure the Registration Act is being enforced as well as bring in enhanced people/beings breaking the law.  They have their own prison detention facility as well as an integrated operations center than coordinates with the FBI, CIA, Coast Guard, US Armed Forces, Homeland Security as well as state, city and town police forces.

In game, based out of Paragon City (outside of Kallisti Wharf); in the Major Deej Universe (MDU), North Dakota.

Enjoy!

9ef124_fb16d348cc1e402db2fde161584b6a68~mv2.webp

9ef124_24ed2b4e85fb4cd790cfe1eed5026f78~mv2.png  Founder of Major Deej Universe

I wanted a penthouse inside the Golden Giza with an oceanside view. And I made one on the Everlasting server.

Idea is the person who lives in the penthouse works for Johnny Sonata. The guy lives a rock star life, so when he's not beating up people for Sonata, he's completely trashing his penthouse and partying.

Passcode: Giza-3190

[Note: Teleporter located near the elevator panel. Just click on the glowy bit there]

• 2 weeks later

Base_Profile_Screenshot_2019.06.08_-_17.01.06.78.png

AVENGERS-3644  Torchbearer

Avenger's Island

<backstory> **ENDGAME SPOILER ALERT**

Capt America needed a place to stay during the Ultron/Hydra years, after his love passed, with the help of the Ancient One, after returning the time stone to her she made a portal world where he could stay out of the way of the Avengers. Now it has become part of the Avenger's Network, complete with a workforce with construction happening on a daily basis.

Mind the recent Alien Invasion and Military presence due to the availability of them ;)

Have fun, hope you get inspired.... Lets see more codes or a actual compiled list!? 

REMEMBER /vis_scale 10    (be sure that is set or you'll have Xray vision. :)

Work in progress, things change or are added daily :)

• Like 1

The Terran Stellar Navy is at TSN-159 on Everlasting.

The TSN is a light RP group who also play the Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator. Our Promethean Command deep space base is still under construction, but has some pieces we are happy with.

Captain Matsiyan, Office of Naval Intelligence, Terran Stellar Navy

Community Base Directory   •  Base Building Guide  •  City of Base Building Discord Add to Bases Guestbook

Always up to it. We're on Everlasting, The Alpha Division - Paragon HQ:

code: alphad-1335

Our base isn't done, but it's got enough going to be presentable. The idea here is that our SG is a PPD division HQ for supers that work with law enforcement in a more official capacity, similar to the psi-ops and awakened divisions that already exist. It's a modern style office building with a main lobby, transport room, warehouse, medical room, meeting hall, training room, mess hall, and rec room. There is also a roof access that goes to a helipad and gives a clearer view of the surrounding area. That surrounding area is my next phase of the project, as I need to make it create the illusion of a surrounding cityscape. currently just the sidewalks and a small park are done.

I always build around a theme and try to make things RP friendly, being an old virtue main

I checked out your base today and all I can say is OMG. It didn't even look like a "base". I am in love with it. You did an outstanding job. Very well done. If I could I would give you an award for best base.

I had a chance to view this base last night, and I about fell out of my chair. It is beyond beautiful in its design and function. Kudos to the designer. Not only is it a real superhero HQ, but it is also part of a neighborhood. Simply astounding.

[glow=red,2,300]PEACEKEEPERS SG (Excelsior)

Passcode: PEACE-883[/glow]

Peacekeepers are a national (U.S.) enhanced/highly skilled team of law enforcement officers from all over the country, pooling their talents and skills to ensure the Registration Act is being enforced as well as bring in enhanced people/beings breaking the law.  They have their own prison detention facility as well as an integrated operations center than coordinates with the FBI, CIA, Coast Guard, US Armed Forces, Homeland Security as well as state, city and town police forces.

In game, based out of Paragon City (outside of Kallisti Wharf); in the Major Deej Universe (MDU), North Dakota.

Enjoy!

9ef124_fb16d348cc1e402db2fde161584b6a68~mv2.webp

This is one of my favorites seen so far. Fantastic work, and your design has helped me take a step back and see just what is possible now in base building. Thanks for sharing.

Collins Cybernetics - "Powers to the People!"

Everlasting server - Passcode COLLINS-4493

UhDre36.jpg

Founded by Dr. Kallista Collins, aka "Techni-Kallie," Collins Cybernetics supports the activities of a wide range of super-powered individuals - with little concern for "hero" or "villain" status - in exchange for the opportunity to study and attempt to replicate their powers. The company's stated goal is to provide "powers to the people." Of course, the reality is that very few people can actually afford Collins' tech, but that's fine, so long as corporations and governments are willing to pay.

Collins Cybertech is a "purple" SG, open to both heroes and villains. We don't much care which side of the fence you're on (unless perhaps you're actively trying to *destroy* the world). Sure, an orderly society is good for business, but so is a little chaos, especially when your business is, to be blunt, the manufacture of personal armaments. It's all about balance... for the greater profit!

Feel free to visit our corporate campus. If you stop by, be sure to visit the abandoned 5th Column facility that Collins discovered and is currently refurbishing for completely non-nefarious purposes. You can access it from the secure door in the board room. Don't mind the laser cannon in the hallway leading to the portal; it's (probably) in safe mode. ;)

Feedback and constructive criticism are welcome!

The hidden enclave of the 6th Kingdom.

Everlasting: raven-3352.

eCvifF8h.jpg

The 6th Kingdom is an ancient order that guards the world's history. Honoring their patron goddess Mnemosyne, they travel the world seeking knowledge, stories, myths and information. Tracking lost objects of power and hiding them away so that nefarious forces can't use them for their own ends.

This hidden enclave serves as their main base and holds their vault and library, at the center of which is The Knowledge. And ancient book handed down by their goddess which auto-magially records all written text in the world. The monks and researchers of the order pour over the information from this book seeking magical relics and lore to aid them.

The Lazurus pit can heal nearly any wound and restore order members health.

Additional images

updated and starting to look good.

island in the bahamas with a small, functionning Dr Who easter egg.

fun challenge: try to find the submarine bay

oh and the sign saying "Don't walk off the island"... We mean it lol.

still wip...

excelsior after-3783