Basecode Passes

Healix

Nightflank Castle. PIZZA-2544.

A medieval themed base on Torchbearer.

1066290460_2Entrance.thumb.jpg.802582f5547dbd873591ee9772c02403.jpg

541124452_1TheNightCastle.thumb.jpg.65387ec3e6afffbe16983fd0cf241523.jpg

The castle is well fortified by a moat and guard turrets. There is a small town market, arena, crypt, dungeon, hedge maze, forest, secret passage and

several hidden magical artifacts. Rumor has it there is a cave beneath the island that shelters a sleeping dragon..

Edited by KingofMonkeys
  • Like 1

I created a Pyramid for my SG Young Gods on Everlasting

Basecode is YOUNGGODS-5822

Still working on it, most of the actual base is still empty, only A, B, G, and Z teleport points are currently working , with G and Z to actual rooms in the base. (A is the return point in the pyrimid, B goes to the original enterence room) Above base is mainly done and the bulk of the base.

PI Grotto looks BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks! :D  I have a ton more things I want to do, but I am a very slow worker, lol. (Plus I have that bad habit a lot of us have, of spending ages making a specific thing, then deciding we don't like it and tearing it all down to start over. :P) But I really love what we can do now with the outdoors stuff. I had a room in our base on live that was meant to look like it was outdoors, but it just...didn't.

I created a Pyramid for my SG Young Gods on Everlasting

Basecode is YOUNGGODS-5822

Still working on it, most of the actual base is still empty, only A, B, G, and Z teleport points are currently working , with G and Z to actual rooms in the base. (A is the return point in the pyrimid, B goes to the original enterence room) Above base is mainly done and the bulk of the base.

This is great, but how did you get a single room base with such high ceilings and those boundary walls? So many questions!

The pyramid is above the base.  The “walls” are Roman cliffs.  Basically, I put the largest room I could fit in the massive base complex, filled it in, moved the base entrance on top.  (Hit F3 to build up there)

Dojo of the Immortal White Tigers (Everlasting server)

1. Code:  DOJO-1886

2. Nature/ Martial Arts theme.  The docks and canyon is easily accessible to all, the path to the main structure is hidden in the canyon.  Hint: you do not need to use any fancy pants super powered travel (jumping, flight, ect) to find it.  Once you find your way in feel free to use the base for any RP purposes, I won't mind seeing strangers hanging out when I pass through.

The main building has a rec room, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen/ dining, workshop, medical, teleports, kennel, library, training facilities, and an indoor hotspring.

Fight with honor!

Tavaris' Sanctum of Shadows is finally done...

SanctumWeddingMode.jpg

Code: SANCTUM-2764

Server: Everlasting

Details: A quiet place for Mystical types.

Call this crazy thing an old Death Mage's "summer lake-house". XD

The Sanctum's entry portal is currently anchored in the wooded, northern part of Saint Martial, but the main base itself is not on Primal Earth. It's "beyond the Far Horizons", in a dimension called the Midnight Sea.

The location is heavily warded against intrusion by uninvited supernatural Entities and scrying magics, and was once a gathering place and informal retreat for many of Tavaris and Sarhadi's fellow Oranbegan magi. (Finding mention of it in ancient texts, or details about its location, wouldn't be at all unreasonable for a Midnighter or similar arcane historian.) Oranbegan characters may even remember visiting the place themselves in the days before the war. It's owners always enjoyed having guests, and often filled the place with them.

These days, it's home to Tavaris and his eccentric little family... and still a place guests are always welcomed.

(Access to the small "side rooms", which include the personal spaces of three of the SG members, the store-room and the hot spring... plus the portal to the Floating World pocket dimension (On the lower level of Kai's room-) is via the stone circle in the south-eastern corner)

Edited by Coyotedancer
  • Like 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

Sanctum Park

Code: PARK-5832

Server: Everlasting

Set up as a safe zone near Skyway city, this park is open to the public, with various things to see.

Located conveniently near the parking lot, there's an area to attend regular raves.

ICON has already opened a store in their chain.

There's a nice botanical garden.

A small stage for the performing art.

Romantic locations.

A lake -with a row boat-.

A cute bistro for a cup of coffee.

A playground for the kids, with conveniently located kiosk.

A haunted house.

Various Easter eggs.

10 exploration badges for you to find.

After spending the past month constructing this base spending between an hour and six hours a day on it, I've decided to open it up for the public. There's still a lot of work to do, especially the forest areas that do not have anything in them need a good deal of TLC and I eventually want to add more store fronts like the ICON (which was added now to give roleplayers convenient access to a costume NPC). But for now I'm giving this project a few weeks rest. Keep an eye on the show off topic in this subforum, because I'm sure to post screenshots there when I finished new areas :)

First, let me say thank you for revealing the mystery of setting the access code. 

Second - all I did in my sg was use a floor tile and then set up the teleports and storage stuff. You folks would be bored stiff. I just went for function. 

I'm very happy that y'all are having what looks to be a lot of entertainment putting things together. Very creative! 

What I learned today. After you set up your base access code - try this: 

/macro SG enterbasefrompasscode "passcode"    

That will tp you into your base with a much faster animation than the base tp from p2w. I learned it today from @Srmalloy. 

• Like 2

I don't have any great screenshots of my base but if anyone wants to come visit the The Wundercow Collective on the Indom server, the base cose is GOONS-3187.

The idea behind the base is an neutral, private research agency that tries to integrate both tech and magic and both can be found all over the place. It's still not finished, having had to wait the last four weeks while I got my computer and internet back after a move, but features include a Bath Demon and the WOO store, where all your arcane needs can be met.

• 2 weeks later

TRANSIT-7841

My first base (kinda). It's not finished probably, but it is made to be used by everyone. Teleporters to every zone, vendors, Icon/Facemaker, crafting,merit vender's, etc all in 3 1/2 rooms. Quick access to all the things. Let me know what you think if you use it. Oh yeah. It's supposed to be a satellite in space...idk...

Name: T.R.A.N.S.I.T. Authority

Shard: Everlasting
Alignment: All
RP: Yes please. Working on some chat areas hopefully.
Message:  The Telemetric Research And Newtonian Satellites Interspatial Teleportation (T.R.A.N.S.I.T.) has opened it's satellite transporter nexus to all authorized personel. Transport to all zones and amenities will be available with proper credentials (transit-7841)
(This base was made for anyone to move easily through the game and has everything but storage on tap. DM me with comments or suggestions. You may also see me on Transit himself [cyborg AI with mutant teleportation powers])

Edited by anubis

I will throw my hat into the ring with a base I have been working on for about 2 weeks that has had extensive tear downs and rebuilds (I think I am on the 5th and final build).  I finding that base design is almost as captivating and fun as character design.  The base ambient lighting (pillar room for example) and ICON are recent tweaks.  I am especially proud of my science and experiments room.  

The Justice Friends Super Group Base

Justice777-4540

Its a simple, practical, and functional base for all my characters since my SG, so far, is just my main, Jenny Justice, and my alts. 

On 7/13/2019 at 4:59 PM, Raevyn_Darke said:

Still a work in progress, but I've been having great fun with all the new building tools. 🙂

1joyeyN.png

Feel free to check it out at GROTTO-3501.

Which server? If it's on Indom. I'm going to abandon my crappy base and joining your SG. That is amazeballs.

-Rock

Trademarked Name (@Trademark)

Hocus-Pocus, Assault, Joan (of Atlas), Homunculous, Ensorcellress, Seismic, Wolfin, J0LT, The Limit, Transparency, Fastball, Loremaster, Monkey-Boy, Presto Chango, Kazam