Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

On 12/16/2021 at 12:29 AM, Player2 said:

Sparklight

Electric Blast / Electricity Manipulation Blaster

7LoHtsa.pngUxra4yh.png

I was massively inspired by @Player2 and came up with this (below). The Ascension belt fits even better with the Resistance chest on the Huge model.  One of my fav costumes I've done.  Presenting Snowshock (Ele/Cold corr).

Screenshot 2021-12-21 21.07.45.png

Screenshot 2021-12-21 21.07.49.png

Screenshot 2021-12-21 20.17.19.png

Screenshot 2021-12-21 20.40.46.png

Screenshot 2021-12-21 20.40.53.png

Screenshot 2021-12-21 20.41.04.png

Screenshot 2021-12-21 20.41.06.png

Screenshot 2021-12-21 20.41.08.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, brasilgringo said:

I was massively inspired by @Player2 and came up with this (below). The Ascension belt fits even better with the Resistance chest on the Huge model.  One of my fav costumes I've done.  Presenting Snowshock (Ele/Cold corr).

Screenshot 2021-12-21 20.17.19.png

Very striking with the metallic bits on black tights.  I like it very much.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Player2 said:

Very striking with the metallic bits on black tights.  I like it very much.

Thanks! I feel like that guitarist that Dave Grohl called up to play with the Foos, lol, with you complementing my post.  (It's actually Spectrum with the 2 darkest shades of black - I liked it better than "Tights").

This is Divine Radiance (Rad/Rad Blaster) -- she's the embodiment of the Light of God sent to smite evil-doers.

It's hard to see, but she's all "Spectrum" and bright yellow and white, and of course, the "Divine" hair style.  I wanted her to be nothing but a blinding light (as she should be).  😄 

1771092575_DivineRadiance1.thumb.jpg.d611aefc0c84fe4586e945d02795ed2f.jpg1461589100_DivineRadiance2.thumb.jpg.348b5850d6e81f500b242e871be62eb0.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/3/2020 at 10:35 AM, Player2 said:

Espionage

Level 42 Arachnos (Night) Widow... rogue.

image.thumb.png.1fff833260157d6a16ffa742bf6cea63.png  image.thumb.png.9d6a29e6db0bf1b025431a050423ec7d.png

I updated Espionage with some additional costume slot usage.

First off, her original Widow costume... a pretty basic thing, but it's just there to show her lack of commitment to the Arachnos cause and way of life.
Such is the life of a spy.  And to the right, something I came up with while thinking "very sexy librarian."

dBfytol.png  8GoaSdo.png

Then we have her "Hello Nurse!" outfit for infiltrating medical facilities... and her 90s Bad Girl look, suitable for interrogations.

bzU07S6.png  sUW7LrQ.png

A swim to an underground lair or escaping an exploding island requires some skimpy scuba attire...

Hers comes with a collapsible rebreather worn on the neck.

TafjGsK.png  78LZCA3.png

And finally, a good lady spy needs something to seduce her way through problems...  also good for certain kinds of parties.

And the last costume slot devoted to the black skirt in the original post; it's the same outfit without the red mini-jacket.

Y3RIHaZ.png  flP4ffS.png

Edited by Player2
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/21/2021 at 1:26 AM, Virtual Green said:

That's fair, yeah! I already tried a white-booted costume, but I felt it had too much white in it, hence my observation. I might try it again, see if I like it more!

@Virtual Green 🤓 Orange is opposite blue on the color wheel, so if you wanted to add another color other than white or black (which really exist outside of the color wheel and go with literally everything), maybe start there? Generally polar opposites look the best (which is why you see them so often in stuff like sports teams uniforms and logos), and the darker the orange (closer to red), the lighter the blue (closer to green) that's opposite, while the lighter the orange (closer to yellow), the darker the blue (closer to purple) that it's directly opposite to. But you can also get a great look by going one step off from the polar opposite in either direction. So purple, teal, or green could all work as accent colors contrasting the orange base.

(😅 Apologies if you know all this color base and I'm transplaining at you, and if that's the case then I hope someone else who didn't know this gets something out of it.)

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/1/2020 at 4:47 AM, EmmySky said:

I posted this in Discord and since its on my phone I thought I would add it here.  This is Sinnocence, my lvl 50+1 elec/elec scrapper in her holiday outfit from December.  She is very misunderstood!

sinn1.PNG

That looks great. Can we get a bigger picture?

• Like 1