New Costume Pieces Request

drgantz

On 6/7/2024 at 5:29 AM, Lightslinger said:

I know mechanically this isn't an easy one, but here goes: Spectrum skin color.

Idea: at the top of the skin color selection screen there would be a checkbox for "Spectrum", if you select that box you get Spectrum color skin and the skin colors are replaced with the normal color selection.

basically already doable, isnt it?

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

9 hours ago, Troo said:

It is, yes.  But it would be much simpler to just pick spectrum skin tone, than (as we have to do now) choose spectrum for every individual costume piece, which is pretty tiresome, honestly. 

This is assuming that it would be an easy thing to add to skin options, of course.

On 2/6/2024 at 10:11 AM, sbloyd said:

Being able to also place our chest insignia on the back and on the shoulders would be fun:

image.png.1967dc88715156ada2837182313bfcc2.png

...but I don't know if the system can "read" our logo from other costume parts.

While we're at it, a nice undercut or sideshaved hairstyle would be keen. 

+1 to this and an even bigger +1 to being able to add the different chest insignias to capes.

12 hours ago, Troo said:

In a limited way yes, but here's a couple of things I'd like to do with a Skin Spectrum option:

-the ability to put patterns over Spectrum (ie: choose bare chest option under chest, it shows your spectrum color skin, then apply a pattern over. Would give you the ability to create a Dr. Manhatten wearing speedos look. I'm not saying we all need speedos, but that's the idea of the look I'm picturing, ha!

-allow costume items that have a skin option, like the Barbarian Iron->Skin under gloves, you'd get your spectrum skin under that bracer instead of a regular skin color.

Edited by Lightslinger
  • Microphone 1

On 6/10/2024 at 1:19 PM, Lightslinger said:

In a limited way yes, but here's a couple of things I'd like to do with a Skin Spectrum option:

-the ability to put patterns over Spectrum (ie: choose bare chest option under chest, it shows your spectrum color skin, then apply a pattern over. Would give you the ability to create a Dr. Manhatten wearing speedos look. I'm not saying we all need speedos, but that's the idea of the look I'm picturing, ha!

-allow costume items that have a skin option, like the Barbarian Iron->Skin under gloves, you'd get your spectrum skin under that bracer instead of a regular skin color.

SilverAgeFan did this over on Rebirth, so it is apparently workable for someone smart enough to do so. I wish I were, but I’m dumb.

On 6/13/2024 at 11:32 AM, Trike said:

SilverAgeFan did this over on Rebirth, so it is apparently workable for someone smart enough to do so. I wish I were, but I’m dumb.

The next great server war will be over who gets to keep SilverAgeFan

The Animated Staff enemy would make a lovely addition to the Staff Fighting weapon options

Screenshot (3717).png

Screenshot (3718).png

Edited by Redletter
  • Like 2

Resident certified baby

On 3/20/2024 at 2:58 PM, sbloyd said:

I brought this one up four years ago.  I don't think we're getting it 😞

Yep, a lot of people would like this. There must be something difficult about it. 😞

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

Could you remove the lace frills from the Victorian Steampunk choker and make a reguler choker?  I'm certain there are a few players with Goth characters who would appreciate it.

On 6/13/2024 at 11:32 AM, Trike said:

I really wish a lot of the work he has done over on rebirth, would somehow make its way  over here to homecoming. 

• 2 weeks later

Recently I've made a couple of basic themed toons, your usual psi toon and a stone tank and was shocked to find that we don't have any chest emblems of like a brain, maybe from the top down or with waves coming from it and neither for stone themed toons. No emblems of rocks, mountains, we don't have access to the emblems Outcast Bricks have on their T-shirts.

• Like 1

I'd want to see the Retro Armor (50s space suit) chest relocated from the Armored to Tights category.

The Retro pants are already in the tights category, so what's the deal with the top?

4 hours ago, Photovolt said:

what's the deal with the top?

If I had to guess, I'd say it's because it's ever so slightly bulkier than the base chest and has those corrugated shoulders...

On 7/16/2024 at 8:40 PM, Webmaxx3 said:

Different version of this hairstyle i love the look, it would be amazing on a male hero or villain.

They'd almost have to take up a chest detail or cape slot to work...

I'd love to seem some fur lined jackets with hoods for Norse or Inuit characters. Made a character once that was based on getting his powers from almost dying in the Himalayas. He had one costume that was the exact look I wanted for him, and then nothing else worked for snow jackets.

With the release of the marine support set, it got me thinking - we can certainly make some very skimpy outfits for our characters, but what about a more tasteful smimsuit that *doesn't* look like someone simply wearing bodypaint, (mainly referring to female characters, here).  There's the pair of shorts that could work, but I'd love to see it get some nice patterns, and perhaps some tops that actually look like cloth over the character's top, (the barbarian one is more like lingerie, IMO)...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later