New Costume Pieces Request

drgantz

Being able to also place our chest insignia on the back and on the shoulders would be fun:

image.png.1967dc88715156ada2837182313bfcc2.png

...but I don't know if the system can "read" our logo from other costume parts.

While we're at it, a nice undercut or sideshaved hairstyle would be keen. 

• Like 4

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.

7 hours ago, KingCeddd03 said:

wood armor

On a somewhat related topic, there are numerous statues found throughout the game - I wonder if we could get the stone/marble texture/pattern made available for the relevant player costume pieces.

• Like 2

A fur collar we could use when using jackets, to create a winter coat, would be nice.  Set it as a neckpiece, I guess.

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.

I would LOVE to see more indigenous/native american costume options please. Feathers, braids, fringe, fur, loin cloths, head dresses. Maybe even allow us to utilize some of the Banished Pantheon options

8717257-manofbats2.jpg

main-qimg-5d5658e662b9b5d0b52094049737208f-lq.jpg

Red_Wolf_36492.jpg

who-are-the-native-american-heroes-of-marvel-comics (1).jpg

who-are-the-native-american-heroes-of-marvel-comics.jpg

image.jpeg

Edited by TacoPete73
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

We currently can use masks in game but for the over sized masks, they can only be used under the full mask option but I was hoping we might be able to port some over so that they can be used with hair.

Nice for golden age characters

images (1).jpg

qk7twrwtpwd81.jpg

images.jpg

Alchemiss-Freedom-Force-video-game.jpg

actor-snowbird-marvel-561949_large.jpg

52eeaeee66200a6b1fd9c303d9d57041.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 2/6/2024 at 8:11 AM, sbloyd said:

Being able to also place our chest insignia on the back and on the shoulders would be fun:

image.png.1967dc88715156ada2837182313bfcc2.png

...but I don't know if the system can "read" our logo from other costume parts.

While not HC's work (and I think Naomi has talked about this elsewhere), there *ARE* select bits of armor on NPCs that feature logos, such as emblems. I *believe* these are more specific species in the code, as in, if they were "ported" to players directly they'd just be Syndicate flavored, since these items don't "read" a logo so much as these items come pre-printed with the branding.

It's not saying "WE CAN DOOO THIS WHY ARENT YOU ARRGHHHH" it's more like "Hey here's a neat thing related to the topic"

image.jpeg

screenshot_221103-20-54-57.jpg

Resident certified baby

Say, howsabout stripes and patterns on the full masks that replicate the ones on Chest and Legs?

Like this one for instance:

AI-Pulp-Phantom-Knockoff-C.jpg

Edit: for the curious, this is an AI generated character from a discussion over on the AI Generative Art thread.

Edited by Trike
  • Thumbs Up 4

On 2/9/2024 at 1:49 AM, Player2 said:

Four years later, and you are getting your wish.  😎

Oh yes!!! and it works!!! Thank you thank thank you!!!

kallisti sybil white.pngkallistisybilwhitegame.png.afa1b1d51c1095da3f09e17d864b0a87.png

The skirt front panel doesn't seem to animate well on the character select screen but in game it works okay

Edited by Kallisti
  • Like 2

The Kallistiverse COH site:

https://kallistiverse.mardona.com/coh/

• 2 weeks later

Thank you to all folks working on the server and bringing us things to make playing more enjoyable.

I would love more face mask options. Actual masks like the Carnival of Light, War, Vengeance, etc for both genders.

Simple mask options like these as well would be lovely.

image.png.80fe8c99c40706395f6ae51a9c9a386a.pngimage.png.2157e49c75a8f4c04838bf5f8869a662.pngimage.png.527becfd5852e791d291970c4665511f.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

New Textures for Skin so i can have a Anthro Character with tights but instead of Skin i see Fur. and hey if you make fur Textures for skins why not take a step further and make multiple Skin texture that isn't fur, Like Scales, rock, maybe even Vitiligo, and other Patterns,

It was Hard to fine Picture for what I'm describing

image.thumb.jpeg.1e7cfe3d5c49789d5955afe7d3da915e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.78173512e4442e643ccede4bc5a473a5.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9e3643789a5e0f5bd6e17c6bf0f58ed5.jpeg

• 2 weeks later

Cosmic Corsair Backpack Option 3, Neck Ring Only:

-Right now we have the ability to have the big ole back skull + neck ring OR big ole back skull only. The neck ring on this costume item is so slick and would work with a LOT of characters. I'd love to see it offered as neck ring only, perhaps as a Cosmic Corsair 3 option still in Backpacks or moved to Head Detail 2 if needed.

cosmic corsair neck ring.jpg

Edited by Lightslinger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lightslinger said:

Cosmic Corsair Backpack Option 3, Neck Ring Only:

-Right now we have the ability to have the big ole back skull + neck ring OR big ole back skull only. The neck ring on this costume item is so slick and would work with a LOT of characters. I'd love to see it offered as neck ring only, perhaps as a Cosmic Corsair 3 option still in Backpacks or moved to Head Detail 2 if needed.

cosmic corsair neck ring.jpg

I brought this one up four years ago.  I don't think we're getting it 😞