New Costume Pieces Request

drgantz

• 4 weeks later

I want to say I love all the Devs have done for this game, and if they never added another thing I would be fine with that, as they have already done so much.

I know there are a lot of costume items, etc that are available on other servers that people have asked for and also a lot of items that do not exist on any servers.  I understand that those items from other cant be taken and put into the game due to lack of permission, functional issues, etc., and the developers already have their hands full with their own roadmap for the game.

My Question goes out to the Devs.

Would any of you consider it a possibility provide to the community an insight to the artwork tools used, and then allow us to submit items for your review to maybe be added into the game?  I am strictly speaking of newly created costume pieces, weapon skins, Auras, etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
On 12/4/2023 at 3:05 PM, captainstar said:

more scary helmets...

On 12/4/2023 at 3:05 PM, captainstar said:

and some glowing helmets...

I think both of your suggestions could best be addressed by adding more top, eye, mouth, and other such options for regular, full mask, hats, half-helmets, and even the existing full helmets... 

Edited by biostem
  • Like 1

• 1 month later

I don't know if this will ever happen, but I'd really love to see options for human heads reformatted for beast heads.
Like, I wish my beast character could have an eyepatch and cigar. Or goggles. Hats? You know, that sort of thing.

• Like 2

• Headphones, in versions both worn (Detail 1) and hung around the neck (Detail 2)
  • Something like Barbarian Leather shoulder option, but with a smooth, metal-like, texture
  • An obviously robotic but sleek gauntlet option, more in-line with the style of the Clockwork leg/boot pieces (the current clockwork gauntlets feel too clunky to truly match IMHO), perhaps a bit like a sleeker version of the Imperial Defense gauntlets
  • More collar options. Currently we only have the cape collars and a handful of Gunslinger options. I'd love to see more hard collars.
  • More "middle ground" female tops that expose shoulders and midriff while providing more substantial coverage than a bikiniimage.png 
  • Like 1

I checked out the beta server earlier and I really like the Glow option for the various Skull belts, even if it is on the subtle side.

I wonder if it would be doable to add a similar Glow option to the Jewel belt and the Ring chest piece. Those both seem like the next logical additions.

• Thanks 1

The Seer/Mu hover/flight pose: legs together and straight down, arms straight down at sides. Might be two variations: 1) stays bolt upright no matter the movement, which would be kinda unnerving, or 2) what I believe the Seers/Mu do which is lean slightly in the direction of movement.

(This might be more of a "powers" request, but I think of these things in terms of my overall look, my "costume.")

Edited by CFIndustries
  • Like 2

I went back to read more of this threads and a fair number of requests for ape/gorilla heads. I do indeed remember the all-gorilla SGs back on live (and their strict rules, costumes, heirarchy, roleplay).

I figure animal heads were likely awaiting a volunteer with an investment and care to do it. Figure this is a tall ask given the volunteer nature (and I personally lack the artistic skill or I would…).

But if we're going to ask, other animal head types we need are:

• Fox
  • Dog
  • Cat (domesticated)
  • Deer/gazelle/antelope
  • Badger/skunk
  • Rabbits/hares

Also need antlers. Can't even make a decent jackalope (so antlers need to work with the rabbit ears) or deer/buck or "old man of the forest" sort of vibe.

And to finish-off birds, which I mentioned before (feather torso, arms, and legs; feathered tail options).

Someone mentioned "bigger feathered wings" and others objected because they'd blot other character's view, but…the current dragon wings to me have always seemed quite a bit larger than the current feather wings so…there is already precidence.

And as for pie-in-the-skiy wishes: for auras extend to wings. Always looks odd that I can have angelic, blinding glow on my torso and my wings don't. Add to that making auras follow the monstrous legs rather than float in odd spots based on normal legs.

Edited by CFIndustries
  • Like 2

I saw they added a mushroom aura and while I’m sure this goes well with earth based stuff I can’t seem to find any other fungus based pieces. 

What I would give for a fungus based head piece. Or any other fungal growth pieces. Almost a “the last of us” kind of look, something that has been taken over by the fungus.

Unless I missed something when I was going through the costume pieces one by one. 

On 1/27/2024 at 9:16 AM, CFIndustries said:

I went back to read more of this threads and a fair number of requests for ape/gorilla heads. I do indeed remember the all-gorilla SGs back on live (and their strict rules, costumes, heirarchy, roleplay).

I figure animal heads were likely awaiting a volunteer with an investment and care to do it. Figure this is a tall ask given the volunteer nature (and I personally lack the artistic skill or I would…).

But if we're going to ask, other animal head types we need are:

• Fox
  • Dog
  • Cat (domesticated)
  • Deer/gazelle/antelope
  • Badger/skunk
  • Rabbits/hares

Also need antlers. Can't even make a decent jackalope (so antlers need to work with the rabbit ears) or deer/buck or "old man of the forest" sort of vibe.

And to finish-off birds, which I mentioned before (feather torso, arms, and legs; feathered tail options).

Someone mentioned "bigger feathered wings" and others objected because they'd blot other character's view, but…the current dragon wings to me have always seemed quite a bit larger than the current feather wings so…there is already precidence.

And as for pie-in-the-skiy wishes: for auras extend to wings. Always looks odd that I can have angelic, blinding glow on my torso and my wings don't. Add to that making auras follow the monstrous legs rather than float in odd spots based on normal legs.

I would kill for a Fox head so my character could look more like his art.

I would also love for some of the glasses, goggles, and headbands, horns, ect to be usable on animal heads.

• Like 1

Lockely's AE Tales:

H: The Rook's Gambit (Arc ID 49351), P: Best Left Buried (WIP)

I would love flag designs on a center panel - separate from the keyed colors and patterns, similar to some of the later designs like Imperial (I think) that had static gold design elements.  Like...

image.thumb.png.728c18c4a5685c32b3218f0d5c8fca91.png

or

image.thumb.png.2ec932507b205b73282973833d6ff1ea.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.