Dominatrix (the Unkillable)

Sergio

Was doing the "Hero's Epic" yesterday and beat Marauder without too much hassle, but then came upon Dominatrix. After an hour of fighting, chasing, fighting, chasing, fighting, chasing, I gave up. I dropped her down from Arch-Villain to Naughty-Person and let Sands of Mu do its thing all over her sorry ass.

Question, is it actually possible to defeat Dominatrix (as an Arch-Villain) solo without incarnate? 

Edited by Sergio
More info

I got her after a fairly lengthy bout, longer than I expected, on my Radiation Melee / Fiery Aura Brute ( Bubba Burns ), and went thru a few purples. I more Hate the IDF in Nightstar's Mission, those guys will not bunch up when taunted at all so had take them on one at a time. No AoE for you!

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

I beat her on my DM/SD Scrapper with only a T3 Alpha.  No -res and no -regen.  It did take approximately forever though.  Still, I'd take her over Diabolique any day; at least she doesn't phase and then run around all over the map, so it's just a question of having the patience to beat her down.

Edited by Eva Destruction

On a tanker, I fought Nosferatu for twenty minutes solo before giving up, as an EB.  This was a relatively high DPS build for a tanker (shield/fire).  I chose to level this character running as much old school content as I could, and he sits in the middle of a Nemesis storyline.  Recruited a couple teammates with debuffs and DPS and he went down much faster. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

1 hour ago, Chance Jackson said:

Is dominatrix tougher than Ms. Liberty? I think the latter was the first even level av I ever beat back when the game was live lol I almost ran away when she popped invulnerable & wrecked my bots.

Dominatrix does weak damage, but has passive 50% resistance to everything.

• Like 1

I faceplanted Bubba Burns ( rad melee/ fiery aura brute ) this morning in the Malaise / Rickti Mission from Maria Jenkins. Rounded a corner and there were about a dozen Seers etc, some on the floor, some on the catwalks, and not in melee range. Got De-Toggled and Pantsed basically. On the return from the Hospital I came up with a tactic to nail one corner of the group with a fireball and herd them away from the rest, rinse repeat, easy pickings from there. Malaise went down like a sack of potatoes.

Edited by Marine X

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X