Report Zone Geometry Errors Here!

Widower
Message added by Arcanum,

Posts will be hidden after the fix has been patched into a current or upcoming build.

Zone: Steel Canyon

This specific sign in Steel Canyon seems to lose its physics after a few seconds of swinging. Interacting with the sign makes it swing, but it will shortly get stuck mid-swing instead of continuing to sway until rest like the other physics-having signs. It doesn't even seem an issue of it clipping into the building it's attached to because it's not close enough, neither is it clipping with the metal parts that it's attached to the pole with.

image.png.1039b4bdcf123d711b18ffd62864e9b8.png

image.png.dd8922f5d2a06b987e70d2616d0cdbf7.png

• Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Rikti War Zone

[4104.5 32.0 -1037.4]

Similar to the one I found in The Hollows a couple years back, I've found another ventilation system that's floating a foot above the roof it's installed on.

image.thumb.jpeg.5e742ef748c6c462794524c03c3ffdfd.jpeg

• Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Mission Map: SmoothCaves-Rikti_60_Layout_02

Another instance of invisible geometry in a Rikti base.  Did these guys steal Romulan cloaking tech before invading Earth?

image.thumb.jpeg.26b695a43a07bd140f56823bff14c3b8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

I'm not sure if it just burped in my specific instance of it, but part of the wall is too high, here:
Server: Everlasting
Zone/Mission: V_Arachnos_45_Layout_02_02p
Position: [-259.0 0.3 -440.0]

image.thumb.png.8cb4ecb66c7250cdd7994e7cc74faf3e.png

• Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Map: V_Sewer_to_Ofc_45_layout_02

The transition room between the office part and the sewer part is bugged to Hell and back. The connectors/doorways on both ends aren't quite properly connected, resulting in views of a black void when looking at them. Collision works fine, but texture culling doesn't.

image-2.png

image-3.png

image-4.png

image-5.png

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

• Developer

Digging into some of these map bugs from the bottom-up, will use an emoji when I've fixed them.

Pineapple = Fixed.
Pepperoni = Was not fixed, either due to it not being actually being a map issue, not being something I can fix by myself, or not without a significant time investment that exceeds the scope of quickly getting as many of these done as possible.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Staff of Aesculapius 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 2

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

Zone: Atlas Park

Some minor clipping involving the handrail and the nearby wall.  More pronounced on the right side compared to the left.

image.thumb.jpeg.cc588ed751b22867d0d8b0689c04ff74.jpeg