More storage in Super Group bases.

cjnyc49

Many people create their own Super Groups to house multiple alternate characters. Since the game seems to encourage this, I would suggest greatly increasing the amount of storage available in your base. 100 enhancement and salvage storage is very small amount of storage space when you're crafting for several alts and swapping out enhancements. Yes, it's true there is storage at the auction house, but it isn't accessible from a base and it's often very tedious to use for this purpose.

• Like 1

I would have to agree with this, though there is also the option to save things for yourself in your mailbox and auction house as well if needed.

Edited by Vyx

@Vyx found mostly on the Everlasting server! [@Vyxen from Virtue]

Total Lvl 50 Toon Count: 13

Maalik - vet lvl 320 Katana/Energy Brute

Supreme Soviet - vet lvl 12 Fire/Fire Dominator

This might just be an issue with the phrasing, but you know you can have multiple racks and enhancement tables in a base?  They don't work like the personal storage vault base access, rather each table or rack holds 99 separate items.

• Haha 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

1 hour ago, Redlynne said:

18 * 99 = 1782

If you think about it

Characters: 1000

1. Characters Storage each
    1. Tray: 70
    2. Slotted: 70 x 3 (different builds)
    3. SG : 1000, 1 per character if you are insane
      1. Base Storage: 1782, each
      2. AH: 195 slots, 10 each stacked
  2. Email: Lots, 1 account

At this point, I don't have enough toes.  A lot of people tend to assume they need a single storage SG.  You can use 1 main character to build and dump enhancements in the bins, then log the other next one in pick up.  What they need to do is stop letting them collect dust, or try what I was lining out for better management per character; keep a diary next to the computer.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

Some of the info in this quoted post has been mentioned already, but increasing base storage has apparently been tried before and it caused issues with game stability. See the first FAQ on the list.

WOW!!  Thanks for the information! I was under the assumption that since the salvage rack only stored 100 items, not allowing other active racks, the same would be true for enhancements as well. All of this time, I've been going around in a VERY tedious circle swapping out enhancements from characters to storage to auction house and back again, this information will greatly simplify equipping my alts. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

2 hours ago, cjnyc49 said:

WOW!!  Thanks for the information! I was under the assumption that since the salvage rack only stored 100 items, not allowing other active racks, the same would be true for enhancements as well. All of this time, I've been going around in a VERY tedious circle swapping out enhancements from characters to storage to auction house and back again, this information will greatly simplify equipping my alts. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

You can have multiple salvage racks, too!  The limitation on base storage is simply that you can have a maximum of 18 of the storage items in a base, in any combination.  So a total of 18 of any mix of salvage racks, enhancement tables and inspiration stores.

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!