Force Feedback: Chance for Recharge no longer procs in Hail of Bullets

summers

Like the title says, this proc no longer functions in Hail of Bullets. It used to be almost a guaranteed proc in a large group, and now I can't get it to go off at all.

My character is a DP/Kinetics Corruptor, if that helps!

Edited by summers

• 2 weeks later
5 minutes ago, Vanden said:

Do you have any ammo powers active while using it? IIRC it only does knockdown with Standard ammo, so a proc from a knockback effect might not be able to trigger unless you're using Standard ammo.

It used to work regardless of ammo selection

I tested it with standard ammo too

It just no longer procs in Hail of Bullets!

Also going to bump this since it is a very annoying bug. I don't understand why Force Feedback would no longer proc in Hail of Bullets. It's been over 3 weeks since this bug was reported, @Jimmy are you guys currently tracking this? Can a hot fix happen?

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

When you say it doesn't proc, do you mean you can't slot it there or it doesn't work?

Im on a elec melee brute and i've noticed when i use it in Thunderstrike that this is what happens.

My hasten will be at 1:30, i'll use thunderstrike, it'll go down to like 1:10

and then it'll count down 

1:09

1:08

1:07

1:06

1:05 

and then it goes back up to like 1:25.

Does that mean its bugged also?

I don't get the point of it counting down just to go back up?

Even if i use it when hasten at like 20 seconds, it'll go down to like 10,9,8,7,6, and then go back up to like 15 seconds.

1 hour ago, PhillyPhil26 said:

When you say it doesn't proc, do you mean you can't slot it there or it doesn't work?

Im on a elec melee brute and i've noticed when i use it in Thunderstrike

We mean it does not work in Hail of Bullets. It used to work. And given its long recharge it should fire almost every time it is cast. However, now it never procs. Not sure if this is a result of the new Knockback mechanics they put in.

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

I checked to see if the bug could lie in Hail of Bullets not accepting Knockback enhancements, which is a long shot with HoB is not a pseudopet. Nonetheless, Explosive Strike does proc while Force Feedback does not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, josh1622 said:

The defender chance for +absorb proc also won't work in hail of bullets.

Interesting, might have to look at other self-buff procs and see if that's happening elsewhere.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bopper said:

Interesting, might have to look at other self-buff procs and see if that's happening elsewhere.

The +absorb proc worked in all the other attacks I tried slotting it in (Empty clips, dual wield, executioner's, and bullet rain).  It seems like the issue is hail of bullets.

• Like 2

@Faultlinehas a root cause been found for this already? Or has anybody looked? 

Thanks,