I can't be the only one...

The live Devs put a lot of trust in the players when they allowed The Naughty Colours for Water Blast.

Do the HC Devs trust us enough to do that for Ice powers? That's the question.

• Haha 2

Oh? You like City of Heroes?

Name every player character.

I'll be waiting in my PMs.

Ugh, not even what I was thinking about, but yeah, if anything can be twisted, CoH players can find a way, lol. I wanted red because it would ahve went with the color theme of my dark secondary. Pink just wasn't cutting it though.  😞

• Like 2

Yeah.  I figured since the worse case has already happened.   Anything you want the colors for should be fine! 

I did team with someone who used bubblegum pink for Dark Blast before, she had some concept of Cotton Candy-esque proportions.   Which was pretty cool. 

• Like 3

I'm annoyed with the muted, chalky pastels in some sets, that in other sets when you choose 'black' it just fades the vfx and that other sets have NO option for minimal/no vfx. Pom-Poms anyone?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

36 minutes ago, Oubliette_Red said:

I'm annoyed with the muted, chalky pastels in some sets, that in other sets when you choose 'black' it just fades the vfx and that other sets have NO option for minimal/no vfx. Pom-Poms anyone?

Would make sense if there were a clear tab to make any powers invisible, unless in PvP (that could have some serious ramifications in PvP) and one that is black to make powers actually black rather than dim.

I could get on board with that. Still want my red and yellow coloring for Ice related powers though.  😞

1 hour ago, Solarverse said:

Would make sense if there were a clear tab to make any powers invisible, unless in PvP (that could have some serious ramifications in PvP) and one that is black to make powers actually black rather than dim.

I could get on board with that. Still want my red and yellow coloring for Ice related powers though.  😞

Agreed.

Because I'd also like to make black ice, instead it also does the annoying dimming/lightening of the colour.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

11 hours ago, Haijinx said:

Yeah.  I figured since the worse case has already happened.   Anything you want the colors for should be fine! 

I did team with someone who used bubblegum pink for Dark Blast before, she had some concept of Cotton Candy-esque proportions.   Which was pretty cool. 

As ridiculous as it may sound, I wish I could use "bright" colors for some dark sets.  Remember Hollows in Bleach?

Just now, Haijinx said:

Black Ice sounds like a good character concept.

I tried to get the name back on Legacy, I was soooo shocked that it wasn't available, went with Sable Drift instead. I find it much more preferable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Menelruin said:

As ridiculous as it may sound, I wish I could use "bright" colors for some dark sets.  Remember Hollows in Bleach?

Hollows in Bleach, no,  but bright colors sounds good to me

Edited by Haijinx
  • Like 1