Choose the 16th Anniversary Badge name!

The Curator

16th Anniversary Badge  

703 members have voted

1. 1. What should the 16th Anniversary badge be called?

• Sweet
    • Resurgent
    • Legendary

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/19/20 at 11:00 PM

11 hours ago, Eerie72 said:

I feel like "Legendary" is a badge already... anyone else?

There's a "Dance Legend" badge and a "Living Legend" badge, but so far, it appears there's no "Legendary" badge.

I chose resurgent. Legendary probably more apt for something like 20, if we make it that far! Sweet doesn’t sound substantial enough for me!

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

18 hours ago, Living_Hellfire said:

Guys... how do you not vote Legendary?

I just pushed the button next to Resurgent?

Honestly, it was a tough call, but Resurgent seems the theme of this Server, so it finally won the day for me.

• Like 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

ahh.. of course the one I like the least (a far as a title for one of my [too many] characters) is winning!! 😭

Don't get me wrong - Resurgent makes sense as far as the anniversary goes (though I must go with 'Sweet' as it can only be used for '16' with any real connection), but as a Title?!?!  Who is really going to call themselves that?

Plus - any other activities for the anniversary would be easy to fit into a 'Sweet Sixteen' party theme... not that I don't fear the HORDE of pink costumes!

Any of the three sound fine, but Resurgent makes the most since given the era we're moving into, and the last issue released, and tying the old with the new. The other one I liked from early voting was "Sunrise" (as a toss-back at NCSoft for "Sunset" terminology) since we're "Sunrising" the game now. 

Resurgent it is!

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to discuss the decision. I would especially like to thank everyone who took the time to vote. Over 700 people voted!

Be sure to log in all your characters during the month of May for the new badge. 🙂

Edited by Cold Bob

• Jimmy unfeatured this topic
  • 3 weeks later

I just created a new character on the Brainstorm beta server, and the badge I got was named Sweet.

sweet_badge.jpg

Edited by AboveTheChemist
added image