Missing common item in Creation?

damnimgood

2 hours ago, Herotu said:

It's just a simple fact that no heroes wear shorts.

Might be true, but some do tend to wear their underwear on the outside.

• Haha 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

3 hours ago, damnimgood said:

It might just be me,but I can not find shorts in character creation. Not boxing shorts. Regular shorts. Is one of the most well known clothing items in the world missing or am I just not seeing it?

It appears that only the female model gets a regular pair of shorts.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

3 hours ago, Herotu said:

It's just a simple fact that no heroes wear shorts.

A friend of a friend has called me her hero several times.

I don't wear shorts.

Fact confirmed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

For the OP. Male, female or huge model?

Female has several shorts options.

Male and Huge have the boxing shorts (which you'd found) and the "Bare" option if you want to run around in briefs.

There's a costume suggestion thread around here somewhere. Go there and ask for male and huge shorts. (Because honestly, I see more kilt options there than I've seen people wear kilts in real life.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

3 hours ago, Greycat said:

For the OP. Male, female or huge model?

Female has several shorts options.

Male and Huge have the boxing shorts (which you'd found) and the "Bare" option if you want to run around in briefs.

There's a costume suggestion thread around here somewhere. Go there and ask for male and huge shorts. (Because honestly, I see more kilt options there than I've seen people wear kilts in real life.)

Some people post comments in the Suggestions section but there's an ongoing thread here where the majority of the requests live.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Greycat said:

(Because honestly, I see more kilt options there than I've seen people wear kilts in real life.)

You need to visit more Highland Games, smiling kitty!   They even have workmen kilts now.  😄

Honestly, though, I'm surprised at least cargo shorts were never done.  They'd have fit well to jungle and desert adventurer types, like Doc Savage.  Though now that I bring him up, why did we never get proper jodhpurs?