Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Apr 1 - Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side: Steel Canyon) All Blaster Team - Fruit Pies…costume to reflect your favorite fruit pie

Apr 8 - TinPex (Level 50 - Purple: RWZ) Experimental - Any AT - Weird Science (Bring your best/favorite mad scientist or mad scientist experiment character)

Apr 15 - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) All Ranged Team (any AT except Melee) - Dragon Costumes

Apr 22 - Imperious (Level 35-50; Blue Side: Cimerora) Any AT - All  Royalty (are you a King, Queen, Prince, or Princess?)

Apr 29 - Faathim the Kind (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) All Controller or Dominator - "Night at the Opera"

@TrixieKixx Cinnamon Apple (if this name is available on Indom! I've got it on Excelsior right now) - Fire/Plant Blaster

@FrauleinMental Empanada Cereza - Rad/Plant Blaster

@Burnt Umber Brambleberry - Energy/Martial Blaaster

@Midnyte Blueberry Cheesecake - Water/Ice Blaster

@Bananiac Sci-Fi Lime Pie - Beam Rifle/Atomic Blaster

Tsoo Much - Tsooberry Muffin - Dark Blast/AM Blaster 

Edited by TrixieKixx

On 3/18/2023 at 1:57 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Apr 1 - Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 and Level 11-16 – Blue Side: Steel Canyon) All Blaster Team - Fruit Pies…costume to reflect your favorite fruit pie

I hope to be there this weekend with a (mostly) new blaster too - Brambleberry - Energy/Martial

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Burnt Umber said:

I hope to be there this weekend with a (mostly) new blaster too - Brambleberry - Energy/Martial

Just popping in to say that this is a combo that sounds like it shouldn't work, but is so much fun. Mine is like level 29ish, I think. No, higher because I got Nova the last time I played her, lol.

And as a side note, not sure when I'll be back to these. Real life has gotten crazy and until things settle down, my Saturdays have been booked.

• Sad 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

1 hour ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Just popping in to say that this is a combo that sounds like it shouldn't work, but is so much fun. Mine is like level 29ish, I think. No, higher because I got Nova the last time I played her, lol.

I'm a little over level 20 on him now, and I agree - the combo is really fun . I think it's the group-think that KB is bad that makes the combo seem like it might not work.  But I find that the in-set tp let's you jump to about where any knocked mobs land. (Though that might be harder if I had/used nova?)  At the same time, I'm not sure whether I'll stick with him past this weekend since it's more of an experimental build than anything else.

• Like 1

I ended up throwing KB -> KD IO's in my AoE blasts since I hate seeing spawns blown apart lol.

• Like 2

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

I repurposed one of my idle toons and named him Sci-Fi Lime Pie, a Beam Rifle / Atomic blaster. 

Not 100% sure if I will be there in time tomorrow, however.

Note to myself: Clock now back to normal, so business as usual again.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Positron 1 & 2 - Fruit Pie costumes - All Blasters!

Saturday, 4/1/2023

yKsdEzK.jpg

hTBNjGv.jpg

Here we have Empanada Cereza, a newly rolled rad/plant blaster costumed as the cherry tart that she is! by @FrauleinMental

d89e7Mj.jpg

@Burnt Umber's energy/martial arts blaster sparked a chat about what exactly a Brambleberry Pie might be, and it appears that ironically he also happens to be a π enthusiast! (I adore these back thorns)
0K11d3L.jpg

This glistening lime creation by @Bananiac is a beam rifle/atomic blaster, Sci-Fi Lime Pie. (Did we ever find out why his buff pet is named Disco Ball? 🙂)
a0TDsUw.jpg

@Midnyte rolled a new blaster, water/ice, for this theme, and turned her into a luscious swirly Blueberry Cheesecake
zq2AQ1F.jpg

@TrixieKixx's new fire/plant blaster perfectly represented a spicy Cinnamon Apple pie
3TLjndw.jpg

@Tsoo Much's blaster is dark/atomic and the very personification of a Tsooberry Muffin. Love that berry head!
fzWP4uI.jpg

As we each arrived at the statue in Steel Canyon, we were greeted with an unanticipated invasion! Valkyrie & Posi were hard at work fending off the mapserver anomalies, so of course we had to join in before beginning the task force.

8Bf1kvS.jpg

2G3ZMIo.jpg

DRV0k7N.jpg

wPQL8b7.jpg

BopFmFh.jpg

LhYTmDq.jpg

r2RtVdK.jpg

ui7HGdJ.jpg

PtdU6xD.jpg

hRCZ2E7.jpg

jFeDdlG.jpg

0cdGJWc.jpg

f5crkb1.jpg

WZm0ZnS.jpg

7V6qtYy.jpg

uS75Xql.jpg

aA7HxJK.jpg

And then it was time for posing and receiving our orders from Posi

TU2Xx9Q.jpg

207iw42.jpg

vjw31ku.jpg

JjgBDTt.jpg

CjBa1CB.jpg

kslb1qs.jpg

rTy0S6n.jpg

Q24m0Ls.jpg

qC34w3n.jpg

3QzaXQz.jpg

jIEyFGt.jpg

PMwGU2z.jpg

n7NUyH2.jpg

AwoMOa3.jpg

ybtAw8t.jpg

sHBhApN.jpg

VrXaXaB.jpg

gaCasbv.jpg

tOwLeRD.jpg

9tblPAf.jpg

A pie-fectly fun day was had by all!

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 3/30/2023 at 12:39 AM, TygerDarkstorm said:

And as a side note, not sure when I'll be back to these. Real life has gotten crazy and until things settle down, my Saturdays have been booked.

How did the job thing go, by the way?

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Apr 8 - TinPex (Level 50 - Purple: RWZ) Experimental - Any AT - Weird Science (Bring your best/favorite mad scientist or mad scientist experiment character)

Apr 15 - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) All Ranged Team (any AT except Melee) - Dragon Costumes

Apr 22 - Imperious (Level 35-50; Blue Side: Cimerora) Any AT - All  Royalty (are you a King, Queen, Prince, or Princess?)

Apr 29 - Faathim the Kind (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) All Controller or Dominator - "Night at the Opera"

@TrixieKixx Darkest Winter - Darkness Control/Icy Assault Dominator

@Burnt Umber Animus - Necro/Traps MM

@FrauleinMental Project Isabelle - Bots/Rad MM

@TygerDarkstorm Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller

@Bananiac Le Filou - Ill/Dark Controller

@Midnyte Dr Buchinsky - Fire Blast/Willpower Sentinel

Edited by TrixieKixx

2 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Not sure he's my best, but long ago, he was my first.  I'll be bringing Animus - Necro/Traps MM.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, FrauleinMental said:

I'll bring Project Isabelle - Bots/Rad MM.  (Thanks to the Mapserver event for pushing her from 44 to Vet Level 2.5 and unlocking the first 3 incarnate slots.)

Wow! Awesome! I went looking for it around 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time and I guess it was turned off by then. I had planned to log on several more characters for that toy bat. 😪

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Wow! Awesome! I went looking for it around 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time and I guess it was turned off by then. I had planned to log on several more characters for that toy bat. 😪

It's still going on, it's just irregular.  (My MM is in one now.)  They'll probably turn it off during the normal Tuesday maintenance.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Midnyte said:

My understanding is the same as Fraulein's. It's still going on. I was part of several yesterday on Excelsior; however, there were 2-3 full leagues going on at the same time. I didn't get as much XP because there were just TOO many people. It sucked doing TF's too as it was so laggy. However, I did get the toon I MAY bring from level 9 to 39 this weekend by doing TF's and the event.

ETA: I'm now at level 44...I hope to get more levels, but if not, then I'll bring one of my 50's already on Indom 🙂

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1

On 4/1/2023 at 3:22 PM, Bananiac said:

How did the job thing go, by the way?

I did not get it. Which seems to be the trend in my life since graduating college, lol. I have an interview tomorrow with Guess?'s corporate location, so we'll see how that goes. Thanks for asking. 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 4/1/2023 at 5:26 PM, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx TBD

@Burnt Umber Animus - Necro/Traps MM

@FrauleinMental Project Isabelle - Bots/Rad MM

I think I can actually make this one! Which I'm excited about because my mad scientist is one of my favorite character concepts.

I am hoping to bring Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/3/2023 at 2:21 PM, TrixieKixx said:

My understanding is the same as Fraulein's. It's still going on. I was part of several yesterday on Excelsior; however, there were 2-3 full leagues going on at the same time. I didn't get as much XP because there were just TOO many people. It sucked doing TF's too as it was so laggy. However, I did get the toon I MAY bring from level 9 to 39 this weekend by doing TF's and the event.

It looks like they left the event active.  No idea how long it'll stay that way, but there was one when we were forming for Hami tonight.  They said on Discord that there'd be no server reboot this week, but that was before they discovered the event was still turned on.

• Like 2

I didn't have time to check for backstories last week, so if anyone wrote a theme-specific story about their fruit pie, please send it to me and I will edit your photo to include it. That actually holds true for every week. I am sure I've been missing some good stories lately.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FrauleinMental said:

It looks like they left the event active.  No idea how long it'll stay that way, but there was one when we were forming for Hami tonight.  They said on Discord that there'd be no server reboot this week, but that was before they discovered the event was still turned on.

I shopped a quick 2 levels this morning while having my before-heading-out-to-drop-off-kid-and-get-my-lazy-ass-to-work coffee on an ongoing event in Talos... so looks like it is still going.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bananiac said:

I shopped a quick 2 levels this morning while having my before-heading-out-to-drop-off-kid-and-get-my-lazy-ass-to-work coffee on an ongoing event in Talos... so looks like it is still going.

Same. I did one in PI last night. Still no toy bats though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Same. I did one in PI last night. Still no toy bats though.

Every time we killed a GM during the event, it offered a toy bat power. I think the league needs a certain amount of people to spawn the GM. We did not get a GM on Saturday with our small team. I think the only day that you automatically got the bat is if you logged in on Saturday. According to a rumor I heard, they are leaving the event on through tomorrow. I don't know if that means it runs through the EOD tomorrow or if it will be turned off tomorrow.

BTW, I wound up getting to my 3rd vet level and all incarnates unlocked with today's event in Excelsior! It was so much fun! We went from Talos, to St. Martial, to Steel Canyon, and last but not least, Skyway City. I started at level 47.

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1

Things to come!

We should definitely plan to run some kind of Storms Theme some day when this goes live...

• Thumbs Up 2