Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

On 6/17/2023 at 7:49 PM, TrixieKixx said:

6/24 –  Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Robin Hood - Steal from the rich, give to the poor in your interpretation of this famous vigilante; Archery or Staff powers preferred!

@TrixieKixx I am bringing Hooded Bow, Archery / Dark Sentinel.

And for those that still are looking for inspiration, I found this here very helpful:

Merry Men - Wikipedia

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Handing in the Debrief of the saturday's Strike Force, Sir! Can report the successfull smashing of countless Nazi faces!

6/17 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 – Red Side: Grandville) – Military Costumes - Bring a Defender, Mastermind, Scrapper, or Stalker! Let's try to keep it balanced!

Lineup of 4

@TrixieKixx Emerald Dreamz - Psi/IA Stalker

@FrauleinMental Project Isabelle - Bots/Rad MM

@Burnt Umber Alichino - Demons/Pain MM

@Bananiac Flying Nightingale - Emp/DP Defender

With the support of our valued guest Atomic Comic, a Stalker bringing the Nuke!

The Initial Themers Lineup:

leIMcug.png

Umber with Alichino

gFmOxof.png

Fräulein with Project Isabella

nPrvbPA.png

Trixie with Emerald Dreamz

0XWji9v.png

Bananiac with Flying Nightingale (always ready to smash some Nazi faces!)

pdIQTL2.png

oR0E6uQ.png

And a big shoutout to Atomic Comic! Your help was greatly appreciated!

S0rug2q.png

Bringing the Action:

VGbmner.png

The Final Fight:

ui4qHrW.png

Reichsmann shows up:

Ccy6uo9.png

Mayhem ensues:

UN5kRa1.png

More Mayhem ensues:

a6iNu3v.png

Final Report:

nnTAZ7l.png

We missed @Midnyte, who was struggling to get online while visiting friends, and @Jaxman100, who was called to safe the day at work... again!. 

Hope to see you both again next saturday.

Great fun, really original concepts to admire again! 

Take care everyone!

Edited by Bananiac
Pics posted
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 6/19/2023 at 4:13 AM, Bananiac said:

Handing in the Debrief of the saturday's Strike Force, Sir! Can report the successfull smashing of countless Nazi faces!

@Bananiac, Thanks so much for recapping the event today. It really made me feel like I was there with you all! You got some really great shots and wrapped it up with entertaining descriptions.

I was staying on a farm in Maryland in the middle of nowhere above a barn full of alpacas. 😄 My friend Michele who owns the place had internet set up in that loft but hadn't used it in a while. My fault for not testing it sooner. Prior to that I had been using my laptop with my phone as a hotspot, but I used all my data so after that was on a slower connection. I had my costume ready that I had created the night before I left Florida.

DBT3VOx.png

Bananiac with Flying Nightingale (always ready to smash some Nazi faces!)

I loved your story and the explanation of the WAAF. What an esteemed group of women those were!

We missed @Midnyte, who was struggling to get online while visiting friends, and @Jaxman100, who was called to safe the day at work... again!. 

Hope to see you both again next saturday.

Thank you ♥, I will be there!

• Like 1

On 6/17/2023 at 1:49 PM, TrixieKixx said:

6/24 –  Tree of Thorns Respec #1 Sparcetriel (Level 24-33 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Robin Hood - Steal from the rich, give to the poor in your interpretation of this famous vigilante; Archery or Staff powers preferred!

I only have one anarcho-capitalist character, so that is who shall join. Blowing the cobwebs off of Sky Huntress - Archery/SR sentinel

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/17/2023 at 1:49 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Unfortunately, I don't have an archery or staff character.  Would a more modern interpretation work?

If so, I'll bring Infirmanda - Thugs/Poison MM.  She definitely has the right persona, and brings her own band of merry men.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Burnt Umber said:

Thanks!  I thought it'd be fun to give a name to my demon horde and the Malebranche felt right.

Hmm.... now you've got me thinking of new ideas for *my* demon MM, stagnating at L46 for a couple of years now.

• Like 2

Tree of Thorns Respec Trial #1 - Sparcetriel - Robin Hood theme

Archery/Staff Powersets

Saturday, 6/24/2023

FYhOsI2.jpg

6vlrZwm.jpg

@TrixieKixx as Miss Skittles, a cute little blaster archer
1SHIz2x.jpg

@Midnyte as Sky Huntress, sentinel
KJbG9PH.jpg

@Burnt Umber brought Infirmanda, a true villain mastermind
NfT5RWZ.jpg

First-time themer, @Milrop with defender, Hamuk
LlkN6dM.jpg

Long-time-no-see @Jaxman100 with corruptor Beau N Arrow (love the clever name!)
5J2pj0K.jpg

Sparcetriel grows impatient and sends us on our way
upsvCu6.jpg

zJKFemi.jpg

aG1YWem.jpg

6B2WriX.jpg

The Hellfrosts were astonished to learn that my bow was bigger than their ice swords. And evidently, deadlier. 😄 
ty607HV.jpg

i8U1AUx.jpg

wxxQOiY.jpg

FH27fZf.jpg

CZ90JCc.jpg

qkvReMB.jpg

bSMojGl.jpg

U7cM4dG.jpg

PjnZ8Co.jpg

KTA4NMb.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7/1 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – Red, white, and blue theme! Any AT

7/8 – TinPex (Level 50 - Purple: RWZ) – Brothers Grimm / Fairy Tales Costumes! Any AT (don't forget the Battle Maiden fight! Stay away from those blue spots!)

7/15 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) – Brain-In-A-Jar Costumes –  One AT of each type

7/22 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – Time Traveler Costumes - Any AT

7/29 – Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – "Call the Police!" (Police Officers, Detectives, Undercover Agents, Miami Vice, Beverly Hills Cop, CSI Los Angeles, you name it…) - One AT of each type

@TrixieKixx Winnifred - Dual Pistols/Regen Sentinel

@Midnyte Nytemayre - Bane Spider

@Taurus Maximus Lady Gloria - Tanker

@FrauleinMental Aluminium Patriot - Energy/Devices Blaster

@Bananiac Silver Breach - Stone/Stone Sentinel

@Milrop Annoying-Man - Broad Sword/Regeneration Scrapper

@Princess Cecilia: Casualty of War - Fire/Energy Dominator

@Burnt Umber Torquens - DP/SR Sentinel

Edited by TrixieKixx

3 hours ago, Taurus Maximus said:

I'll join with Lady Gloria - Tanker for Red, White, and Blue. What time do you typically launch?

Hi there! It'll be great to have you join us! We start gathering at the contact around 11:45 am EDT to give some time to gaze at each others' costumes and/or to recruit in LFG channel, if necessary. Then launch is usually pretty close to noon.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Work sends me spontaneously to travel to Seville this week, but I hope to be back by Saturday for Theme Team! 

@TrixieKixx Sign me up with Silver Breach - Stone / Stone Sentinel. I keep you posted on my schedule to return from the trip.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 6/27/2023 at 11:41 AM, Milrop said:

I'd like to bring Annoying-Man - Broad Sword/Regeneration Scrapper

My wife would like to bring Casualty of War - Fire/Energy Dominator

Is Cece's forum name her global name? I tried Princess Cecilia but it didn't appear.

On 6/27/2023 at 6:28 AM, Bananiac said:

Work sends me spontaneously to travel to Seville this week, but I hope to be back by Saturday for Theme Team! 

@TrixieKixx Sign me up with Silver Breach - Stone / Stone Sentinel. I keep you posted on my schedule to return from the trip.

Stone/stone sentinel sounds like an interesting combo for a sentinel! I hope you can make it so I can watch the powersets. Good luck in Seville... wow, do you speak Spanish?

Trip has been postponed last minute, so all back to normal at the office. 

Definitely plan to be there again for theme team tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 1