Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

22 minutes ago, Burnt Umber said:

Sorry, I could make it today folks, RL intervened.  I hope it went well and I look forward to the pictures of everyone's costumes!

Hopefully, next week I can bring Commenticia (Illusion/FF Controller) to the crystal themed party.

We missed you! But I get it. See you next week!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Midnyte said:

Augustine TF - Earth Elements Theme

Saturday, 4/23/2022

Am I missing something? There's no pics here 😅

• Haha 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

12 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Am I missing something? There's no pics here 😅

No, not at all! I make a placeholder now until I get them ready to post. That way Trixie can post next week's sign-up sheet and the posts show up in a better order.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Midnyte said:

No, not at all! I make a placeholder now until I get them ready to post. That way Trixie can post next week's sign-up sheet and the posts show up in a better order.

Oh whoops! Sorry! 😅

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

3 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

haha, no worries! I noticed that Rich even thanked me prematurely, so that must've been extra confusing!

I think that is what threw me off, lol. I even kind of wondered if you were saving the space. Doesn't help I've been gone for so long. 😅

8 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

I think that is what threw me off, lol. I even kind of wondered if you were saving the space. Doesn't help I've been gone for so long. 😅

Cool! You instinctively knew it. 🙂 And it's great to have you join us, even if only occasionally. I have missed a lot of weeks too because of schedule conflict. I've been working nights so some Saturdays I just haven't slept long enough to be able to make it at noon. It's an awkward time of day now for me to be gaming, but I try to attend as many as I can.

• Thanks 1

@TrixieKixx I'll be bringing Environmentabot, Bots/Nature MM

Apr 2 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – All MM team...you choose your costume! 

Apr 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) – Tights costume...bring your best sleek look. Any AT!  

Apr 16 – Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) – Silver costumes! One AT of each type! 

Apr 23 – Justin Augustine (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) – Four elements (Earth, Wind, Fire, Water) Any AT that has at least one of those powers! Costume to match.  

Apr 30 – Faathim the Kind (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) – Crystals...make it shiny! Any AT!  

@TrixieKixx Althea Gaia, Earth/Emp Controller

@Burnt Umber Commenticia, Illusion/FF Controller

@TygerDarkstorm Environmentabot, Bots/Nature MM

@FrauleinMental Cryomania, Ice/Ice Blaster (Maybe)

@Midnyte Eternal Midnight, Energy/Elec Brute

Edited by TrixieKixx

Here are our themes for May! Thanks to @Midnyte for the Punk Rocker and Hippie costume themes!

May 7 – Mairenn MacGregor (Level 35-50 – Blue Side: Atlas Park) – Neon costumes so we can see each other in the tunnels! One AT of each type.  

May 14 – Woodsman (Level 39-41 – Blue Side: Eden) – Punk Rocker costumes – Any AT  

May 21 – Ernesto Hess (Level 25-30 – Blue Side: Striga Isle) – Hippie costumes – All Controller/Dominator team  

May 28 – Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – You choose your costume! All Crab/Widow team 

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 3

I am at the Airport now, heading for the Staates. Will not be able to Game for the next 2 weekends, but there may be other Themen-Team related activities, if things work out 😎

Have fun! And Good Hunting!

• Haha 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 4/24/2022 at 2:07 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Apr 30 – Faathim the Kind (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) – Crystals...make it shiny! Any AT!  

I waited till the last minute, but add me in. First let me say, I love this theme! And I really deliberated about who to bring, whether to go total theme by using one of my already "Crystal" characters, OR, base my decision on who needs the badge, who could use a nice Notice of the Well, but most of all, who I feel like playing tomorrow!  Say hello to: Eternal Midnight - Energy/Elec Brute

(btw, this TF grants the 'Slayer of Madness' badge.)

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bananiac said:

I am at the Airport now, heading for the States. Will not be able to Game for the next 2 weekends, but there may be other Theme-Team related activities, if things work out 😎

😊🤭🤫

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bananiac said:

I am at the Airport now, heading for the Staates. Will not be able to Game for the next 2 weekends, but there may be other Themen-Team related activities, if things work out 😎

Have so much fun, Ban! 

May 7 – Mairenn MacGregor (Level 35-50 – Blue Side: Atlas Park) – Neon costumes so we can see each other in the tunnels! One AT of each type.  

May 14 – Woodsman (Level 39-41 – Blue Side: Eden) – Punk Rocker costumes – Any AT  

May 21 – Ernesto Hess (Level 25-30 – Blue Side: Striga Isle) – Hippie costumes – All Controller/Dominator team  

May 28 – Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – You choose your costume! All Crab/Widow team 

@TrixieKixx Ima Wallflower - Plant/Nature Controller

@Midnyte Forever Midnight - Widow

@Burnt Umber Eury - PB

@TraumaTrain Terror Volta - Rad Armor/Rad Fracas Tanker

Edited by TrixieKixx

2 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx - TBD - I'll wait to see what everyone else picks first!

I'll be bringing Love Like Winter - Ice/Ice Dominator

• Thumbs Up 1

For MacGregor next week, I see the theme is neon costumes. I interpret that as the spectrum pieces? Once I got out of photoshop, I saw the theme team chat where a few of you were discussing it, so I wanted to confirm. Last year when we did MacGregor, you called it hologram theme. Is this the same or new?

• Like 1

You can make a neon costume without using the spectrum pieces. Neon is just those really bright, kind of obnoxious colors on the color palette. For example, this is my character Neon Pixie on Everlasting. I made her skin bright, her clothes bright, and all her powers are bright and obnoxious.

You could also do it using those costume pieces that have glowing bits (Ascension, Celestial Armor, Tech Knight, Retro Sci-Fi, etc.) and make the glowie bits into bright colors that would represent neon lights.

NeonPixie.png

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

You can make a neon costume without using the spectrum pieces. Neon is just those really bright, kind of obnoxious colors on the color palette. For example, this is my character Neon Pixie on Everlasting. I made her skin bright, her clothes bright, and all her powers are bright and obnoxious.

You could also do it using those costume pieces that have glowing bits (Ascension, Celestial Armor, Tech Knight, Retro Sci-Fi, etc.) and make the glowie bits into bright colors that would represent neon lights.

Thanks Tyger. I guess I remembered the MacGregor last year when Trixie called it "hologram" but she meant the spectrum pieces. I was asking if she did the same thing again and was calling it neon. I love those Celestial and AScension pieces and use them often. But with pretty colors, not the obnoxious ones in the palette. 😄 So I'll take this to mean an neon colors with whatever pieces. Fun!

• Like 1