Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Apr 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) – Tights costume...bring your best sleek look. Any AT!  We did Tin Mage after! So much fun!

@TrixieKixx Purple Rayne, Water Blast/Storm Summoning Corruptor

@Burnt Umber Umbrifer, Dark/Elec. Brute

@FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental, Mind/Kin CTRL

@Bananiac Demolishia, SS/Rad Brute

@TraumaTrain Terror Volta, Rad Armor/Psi Melee Tanker

@Jaxman100 Tendo, Water Blast/Cold Domination Corruptor

Starting Lineup...thanks for joining Mortencia!

2022-04-09 (6).jpg

War Walkers!!!

2022-04-09 (10).jpg

Congrats to all! We took Iron Maiden down pretty quickly!

2022-04-09 (15).jpg

Tin Mage...we picked up a couple of new people. I forgot to take pics, except for this one 😄 

2022-04-09 (16).jpg

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Apr 2 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – All MM team...you choose your costume! 

Apr 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) – Tights costume...bring your best sleek look. Any AT!  

Apr 16 – Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) – Silver costumes! One AT of each type! 

Apr 23 – Justin Augustine (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) – Four elements (Earth, Wind, Fire, Water) Any AT that has at least one of those powers! Costume to match.  

Apr 30 – Faathim the Kind (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) – Crystals...make it shiny! Any AT!  

@TrixieKixx Butterfly Dreamz, Emp/Sonic Defender

@Burnt Umber Rotwang, Beam Rifle/Invul Sentinel

@TraumaTrain En Garde, Dual Blades/Super Reflexes Scrapper

@FrauleinMental Aluminum Patriot, Energy/Devices Blaster

@Bananiac Glissade, Ice/Kin Controller

@Jaxman100 Grim Stone,  Stone/TW Tanker

@Midnyte Silver Splendor, SS/WP Brute

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1

As far as my schedule currently looks, I will be there tomorrow with Glissade, Ice/Kin Controller.

No guarantee though, we may run some family business spontaneously.

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

4 minutes ago, Jaxman100 said:

Seems like I will be around.  Mark me down for Grim Stone.  Stone/TW Tanker. 

Yay!!! I was waiting to see if anyone would take the Tank role! I was going to do it if no one else chose the build. Now, I need to figure out who I'm bringing! I wanted to give everyone else a chance to choose first.

• Thanks 1

Apr 2 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – All MM team...you choose your costume! 

Apr 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) – Tights costume...bring your best sleek look. Any AT!  

Apr 16 – Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) – Silver costumes! One AT of each type! 

Apr 23 – Justin Augustine (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) – Four elements (Earth, Wind, Fire, Water) Any AT that has at least one of those powers! Costume to match.  

Apr 30 – Faathim the Kind (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) – Crystals...make it shiny! Any AT!  

@TrixieKixx Althea Gaia - Earth/Emp Controller

@Midnyte Ocean Goddess, Water/Regen Sentinel

@TygerDarkstorm Human Mosquito, Water/Sonic Corruptor

@TraumaTrain El Generalissimo, Mercs/Storm MM

@Jaxman100 Tano Jax, Ice/Fire Blaster

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thumbs Up 2

*crawls out of the woodwork*

If it will count for earth, I would like to bring Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM

If not, then I will bring Human Mosquito - Water/Sonic Corruptor

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

19 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

If it will count for earth, I would like to bring Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM

Welcome back, Tyger! Good to see you again 🙂 One of your powers has to be Earth, Wind, Fire or Water so I chose Human Mosquito for you. I looked through the Nature powers and didn't see anything that correlates to any of the elementals. Please let me know if I'm wrong!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Welcome back, Tyger! Good to see you again 🙂 One of your powers has to be Earth, Wind, Fire or Water so I chose Human Mosquito for you. I looked through the Nature powers and didn't see anything that correlates to any of the elementals. Please let me know if I'm wrong!

I don't think there is, that was why I chose both characters, lol. I wasn't sure if Nature was earthy, but I was like, eh, I'm not sure it counts. 🤣 Human Mosquito is fine with me to go; I'll have to get her a water themed costume going. ^_^

And thank y'all for the welcome. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

FYI, not sure if I will be working this weekend or what those hours might be.  If I can make it, probably a last minute notice type thing. 

Also, I should have IRL plans the following Saturday and work on May 7th....  

I will see you jokers when I can.

• Haha 3

On 4/17/2022 at 10:13 PM, TygerDarkstorm said:

I was just thinking about you recently! Glad you can pop in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey @TygerDarkstorm, how's it going? 👋

@TrixieKixx don't count on me saturday, as we may be up for some family entertainment again this weekend. Just in case that I get a break in the evening, I will have my guy Shamal Djinn ready, a Water (Sand) / Storm Corruptor.

• Thumbs Up 3

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

23 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Hey @TygerDarkstorm, how's it going? 👋

@TrixieKixx don't count on me saturday, as we may be up for some family entertainment again this weekend. Just in case that I get a break in the evening, I will have my guy Shamal Djinn ready, a Water (Sand) / Storm Corruptor.

Hey @Bananiac! If you show up, I'll add you to the list 🙂 If not, I hope you have a great time with your family!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry, I could make it today folks, RL intervened.  I hope it went well and I look forward to the pictures of everyone's costumes!

Hopefully, next week I can bring Commenticia (Illusion/FF Controller) to the crystal themed party.

Edited by Burnt Umber
  • Thumbs Up 1