Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

20 hours ago, Midnyte said:

I am glad to do Katie for our St Patrick's Day theme, and like @Bananiac said, it's a Theme Team tradition now. Although I still don't have any record of the Theme Team ever doing it twice. Just last March 2021. Maybe it was one of those weeks that I missed. But Trixie, we are grateful to you keeping all of our themes so well-imagined and organized!

My bad. I just did a search again in  my document and I counted our upcoming March green theme as the second time. We did do it in March of last year though. "March 13th ~ Katie Hannon TF (30-34 Blue Side – A Tangled Plot)  ~ Lucky Charms! Let's celebrate St Patrick's Day a little early...all green costumes! Can someone get her mission prior to this or join me in Ouros to get the contact?" I don't know what's up with my brain lately. 

Mar 5 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) Junk Food costume theme! Chips & Dip? Donuts? French Fries? Pizza? Chocolate Covered Bacon? So many ideas!!!! Any AT!  

Mar 12 – Katie Hannon (Level 30-34 – Blue Side: Croatoa...we need someone to get this contact!) Green costumes...channel your inner leprechaun! Any AT! 

Mar 19 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 – Red Side: Grandville) – Apprenticeship (service industry)...what's a super power that goes with the job for which you're training? (See Bananiac's idea on the forum for suggestions!) One AT of each type! 

Mar 26 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 (Sparctriel) (Level 24-33 - Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) Dad & Mom look...you decide what that means for you, especially on the dark side 🙂 Be creative! All Stalker team! 

@TrixieKixx Tator Tots, Thugs/Time Manipulation MM

@FrauleinMental Ruby Kit Kat, Rad/Rad Stalker

@Burnt Umber Taiyaki, DB/Nin Stalker

@Bananiac Mister Chili Cheese, Grav/Energy Blast Defender (Maybe???)

@TraumaTrain Blue Raspberry Icee, Ice Blast/Ice Manipulation Blaster

@Jaxman100 Bourbon Neat, AR/Kin Corr

@Midnyte Czech's Mix, Fire/Titan Weapons Tanker

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thumbs Up 1

I will be a Maybe for saturday. In case I can make it, I have dusted up Mr Marzipan and will show up as Mister Chili Cheese, Grav/Energy Blast Defender.

...and as a sidenote: "Mister Chili Cheese Fries" is for whatever obscure reason rejected as "not a suitable name for a character"😳

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 2/26/2022 at 10:16 PM, Burnt Umber said:

Thanks for the fun photos Midnyte!

Since I'm currently chasing incarnates with her, I'll bring Taiyaki (DB/Nin Stalker) to the (eldritch) fishing expedition next week.

Hey Umber, see what I stumbled over:

https://www.archeotravelers.com/en/2020/05/08/thermopolium-the-fast-food-of-the-ancient-romans/

😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

11 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

I'm trying to remember who my Cheeto Fingers character was from the junk food Citadel we did last year.

I did a search on this forum for Cheeto and it came up with Cheeto Fingers, Energy Blast/Invulnerability Sentinel...would you like me to put you down with that toon?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

I did a search on this forum for Cheeto and it came up with Cheeto Fingers, Energy Blast/Invulnerability Sentinel...would you like me to put you down with that toon?

Let me find that character first. It was someone renamed. Gotta make sure it still exists.

Hey Guys! 

I now have a doctor appointment at 8 am PST on 3/26 and will not be able to make it for theme team. My appointment is an hour away and our start time is 9 am PST. Can someone else lead that week? If not, we'll take a break.

Thanks!

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Hey Guys! 

I now have a doctor appointment at 8 am PST on 3/26 and will not be able to make it for theme team. My appointment is an hour away and our start time is 9 am PST. Can someone else lead that week? If not, we'll take a break.

Thanks!

Oh, on 3/26. I can't promise that yet. Mom wants to get together for lunch again soon and she has not picked the date yet.

But, if no one else and im available to play, I'll lead. 

Edited by TraumaTrain
Oh, on 3/26
  • Thanks 1

On 2/27/2022 at 11:11 AM, TrixieKixx said:

My bad. I just did a search again in  my document and I counted our upcoming March green theme as the second time. We did do it in March of last year though. "March 13th ~ Katie Hannon TF (30-34 Blue Side – A Tangled Plot)  ~ Lucky Charms! Let's celebrate St Patrick's Day a little early...all green costumes! Can someone get her mission prior to this or join me in Ouros to get the contact?" I don't know what's up with my brain lately. 

No biggie. Sometimes it takes a village to run a successfully organized Theme Team 😄 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2022 at 11:16 AM, TrixieKixx said:

Mar 5 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) Junk Food costume theme! Chips & Dip? Donuts? French Fries? Pizza? Chocolate Covered Bacon? So many ideas!!!! Any AT!  

Yikes, did I never sign up for this week? Crazy week with starting a new job, wheelin' and dealin' in real estate, juggling appointments, ugh. I'll bring my Fire/Titan Weapons Tanker, appropriately named for junk food: Czech's Mix

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Yikes, did I never sign up for this week? Crazy week with starting a new job, wheelin' and dealin' in real estate, juggling appointments, ugh.

Congratulations on the new job! Always exciting to start something new! 👏👍

• Thanks 1

Mar 12 – Katie Hannon (Level 30-34 – Blue Side: Croatoa...we need someone to get this contact!) Green costumes...channel your inner leprechaun! Any AT! 

Mar 19 – Barracuda (Level 45-50 – Red Side: Grandville) – Apprenticeship (service industry)...what's a super power that goes with the job for which you're training? (See Bananiac's idea on the forum for suggestions!) One AT of each type! 

Mar 26 – Tree of Thorns Respec #1 (Sparctriel) (Level 24-33 - Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) Dad & Mom look...you decide what that means for you, especially on the dark side 🙂 Be creative! All Stalker team! 

@TrixieKixx Ima Wallflower, Plant Control/Nature Affinity Controller

@FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental, Mind/Kin Controller (Has the contact!!!)

@Bananiac Le Filou, Ill/Dark Controller

@Midnyte Clare Voyante, Psionic/WP Brute

@Burnt Umber Commenticia, Illusion/FF Controller

@TraumaTrain Agent Dixon, Shield Defense/Street Justice Tanker

@Jaxman100 Tano Jax, Ice/Fire Blaster

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx Ima Wallflower, Plant Control/Nature Affinity Controller

I'll be there with my main (Mind/Kin CTRL), and I have the contact.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/28/2022 at 4:13 PM, Burnt Umber said:

Haha! I was almost tempted to do something like that. But, I'm chasing those WTF on my stalker so Japanese junk food got the spot.

I looked up your taiyaki because I had never heard of it..... looks delicious! Your costume was great for that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Midnyte said:

I looked up your taiyaki because I had never heard of it..... looks delicious! Your costume was great for that.

Thanks!  I tried to pick-up the fish-scale pattern in the scales of the imperial dynasty/warrior armor costume pieces and worked a dark plum/red undershirt to get the bean paste.

• Like 2