(Request) New Sound Attack Sounds

I am currently allowing my altitis to rage right now and have been playing a hero with Sonic Attack.  @AboveTheChemist's banshee mod is fantastic and leaps and bounds better than the standard sounds.  But I was wondering if someone with the know how has or can create a mod that would have Sonic Attack less scream-y and more techno.  Maybe a quieter/subtle thrumming sound or pulse.   I'll dig around a little when I get to my PC and see if I can post an example. 

I was just wondering since I was using the alternative animations and was thinking that a scream coming from a hand(s) just didn't seem right. 

Thanks

• Like 1

Water Damage - Water/Ice Blaster

Atom Bum -  Rad/Fire Brute
Abyssal - Titan Weapon/Bio Scrapper
Razer's Edge - Katana/Bio Brute

• 2 weeks later

You have to be particularly mindful of the length of the audio, depending on the sfx being replaced, the audio is usually between 2-5 seconds long.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

For my banshee mod, I just recycled sounds that were already in the game. Given the amount of tech-y sounds already in the game, that might be a reasonable approach here as well. You'll need to be able to get into the piggs. I use piglet, but it was easier to download when I got it, and is apparently behind a login now so you'll need to register to get access. As Oubliette_Red mentioned, it is important that the replacement sound be roughly the same length as the original sound. I also did some in-game testing to make sure the sounds mated up reasonably well with the animations. Otherwise it was just a matter of finding a sound I liked and renaming it.

• Like 1