Asymmetrical Wings

Transsensory

If there were, I'd imagine it would be posted by the devs in a post regarding page 6.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

34 minutes ago, Transsensory said:

Any news on whether page 6 includes asymmetrical wings? 

The last announcement about Page 6 is here.  It doesn't mention asymmetrical wings, but the last photo includes asymmetrical shoulders, so they're obviously still working on expanding that aspect of the costume creator.

• Like 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

Ok.  If you wanna chop off your head with a helicopter backpack it makes no nevermind to me, but dont come crying to me when your just another headless chicken running around, wreaking havoc on the world around you instead of tackling objectives in a reasonable, well thought out manner.

• Haha 2

Just now, EmmySky said:

Ok.  If you wanna chop off your head with a helicopter backpack it makes no nevermind to me, but dont come crying to me when your just another headless chicken running around, wreaking havoc on the world around you instead of tackling objectives in a reasonable, well thought out manner.

At least they have that costume option...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EmmySky said:

If I cared about practicality I wouldn't be running around in colored undies, now would I?

HELIPACK!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, dangeraaron10 said:

If I cared about practicality I wouldn't be running around in colored undies, now would I?

HELIPACK!!!

Exactly!  Besides, my invulnerable head and neck would be protected from head chopping mishaps.  Those who aren't... well, let them use the standard jetpacks and worry about setting themselves on fire.

• Haha 2

I know nothing if it could be possible, but pretty sure its like chest patterns which is a mirror image.  Wings are mirror images, animating in opposite directions and to change half the animating graphic would require a massive amount of work.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer