Happy Issue 27 Day

Apparition

How do you know for sure that it is the release day ?
Has it been announced in game today, with the maintenance shutdown ?

I don’t know whether I’ll go check the new badges or try to get through the base interface to add new beacons and portals.

Probably badges first.

[Ah ! No. Trays cleaning. Obsolete icons suppressed. Powers moved in. Great thing.]

[Thanks, Apparition. Hadn’t tried it yet today.]

Edited by Jactari

Just now, Jactari said:

How do you for sure that it is the release day ?
Has it been announced in game today, with the maintenance shutdown ?

I don’t know whether I’ll go check the new badges or try to get through the base interface to add new beacons and portals.

Probably badges first.

It's in the Homecoming launcher window.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Jactari said:

How do you know for sure that it is the release day ?

4 minutes ago, Troo said:

Issue 27 is now Live!

image.png.b8e4d28fc9b17cf2c46b5babbc3ec96c.png

Edited by Troo
  • Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

20 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Happy Issue 27 day, y'all!  What is the first thing that you plan to do in game?

Six slot Annihilation into Touch of Fear. My badger is currently working through the Ouroboros challenge badges so new exploration will have to wait. I haven't decided if I'll recreate my WP/EM tanker from live.

I will give thanks that painting Troll’s blood over the Dark Melee doorpost to keep the Angel of Reversion away actually worked.

After that, /respec, /respec, /respec, /respec, etc...

Edited by Myrmidon

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

I might dabble in a Sonic Manipulation or Ninja Training Blaster. But honestly the main thing I will do is respec into Teleportation and Fold Space on my Elec/Energy Sentinel. 

I am intrigued by Energy Melee though - but not sure if I'd go Stalker or Brute and I don't have the slightest clue on armor so that's a nascent idea at best. 

Giving out a bounty for anyone that who captures a similar 'undergoing stability test' message with their global name in it. (or just for fun) {see link below} [sry for xpost]

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

1 minute ago, Troo said:

Giving out a bounty for anyone that who captures a similar 'undergoing stability test' message with their global name in it. (or just for fun)

Haha, i took a screenshot, but the popup wasnt on it. 😐

3 minutes ago, Hew said:

Haha, i took a screenshot, but the popup wasnt on it. 😐

Try logging in and pick a server? Cool kids club? Secret cabal?! We'll see if @Myrmidon gets the unique 'holiday' message.

Edited by Troo

1 minute ago, Troo said:

Try logging in and pick a server?

I did. excelsior. I pushed print screen, and got a screen back that had just the regular login with my name, no popup. Probably because i run fullscreen and couldnt use snipit to grab the little window with my name in green