Happy Issue 27 Day

Apparition

16 minutes ago, cranebump said:

First DFB group I ran with: 3 TA toons. Every mob was: 

“Flash! A-aaaaaa, we’ll blind every one of you!”

Started timing those as we went along, but everything got flashed, glued, gassed and thwipped to kingdom come.

Finally TA joins the real defender ranks

• Like 2

*sounds of mad giggling*

I want to visit the Chantry.

[BAMF]

Oh, hiya Faathim!

(ten minutes later) 

I wonder what's going on in Imperial City? Looks like a friend is hanging out over there. 

[BAMF]

Hiyas, bud!

(ten minutes after that)

Okay, time to join the gang in Peregrine for that TF.

[BAMF]

Yeah. I kind'a love this zone teleport thing. XD

• Thanks 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

Long in, figure out exactly how this new TP stuff works, dump all the macro buttons I have on older characters for the base TP (sob).

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

48 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Long in, figure out exactly how this new TP stuff works, dump all the macro buttons I have on older characters for the base TP (sob).

I've kept my macro, because it's for a "transport hub" SG base so I still use it. Of course I need to be beside a Base Portal for it but I've bought the base portal power for a couple of alts.

Good thing I started marketeering again on Sunday to earn a couple of hundred million to pay for them and a few new alts. 

I was planning my Grav/Trick Arrow. Then a concept distracted me so I've been playing that instead. 

I spent 2.3bil inf yesterday getting all 100 of my girls all 5 port powers from p2w.  It was something I had planned to do anyway but it did take all day which is why I hadnt done it before.  11mil for the base porter and summon portal, 23 if you add ATT, TT and mission porter.  

Those influence sinks are working LMAO!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, EmmySky said:

I spent 2.3bil inf yesterday getting all 100 of my girls all 5 port powers from p2w.  It was something I had planned to do anyway but it did take all day which is why I hadnt done it before.  11mil for the base porter and summon portal, 23 if you add ATT, TT and mission porter.  

Those influence sinks are working LMAO!

You bought 100 of them??

Thank god I sold most of my stuff a few days ago on the market. Looks like an ingame recession is on the way. 

On 11/24/2020 at 7:11 AM, UrbanHound said:

I might dabble in a Sonic Manipulation or Ninja Training Blaster. But honestly the main thing I will do is respec into Teleportation and Fold Space on my Elec/Energy Sentinel. 

I am intrigued by Energy Melee though - but not sure if I'd go Stalker or Brute and I don't have the slightest clue on armor so that's a nascent idea at best. 

I swear I read that as Ninja Turtle Blaster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

COH bomp bomp: 

I checked to see if winter packs had gone on sale. 
They had not. 
Logged in my badger, got most of the badges, then took a break, and got the rest, then started on the second badger. Still day jobs and what not, so no real rush on that one or the others.