The Classic Hero Challenge

ineffablebob

Yeah, I haven't been on COH much, much less the classics. (Among other things, preparing for a move, so...)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

I made a new Mind/Rad who's super fun. I just got him SOs and he's an absolute powerhouse. I'm pretty occupied with mandatory overtime but I would be happy to set aside some time to play classics 🙂

Global Handle: @Future Force Warrior

Level 50s: Operative Grantz (Pure Bane/Mace Mastery), Dr. Eisenfield (Gravity/Time/Mu), Air Liquide (Ice/Kin/Soul), Vantablack Stare (Illusion/Traps/Ice), Medic 2004 (Empathy/Energy/Soul)

All on Everlasting

• 2 weeks later

I want to do a classic Positron - ouroboros style. I used to have an Ice/FF troller on live that was my 'Posi-buster'. I think my new Ice/electric affinity would provide ideal support to damage dealers to burn through this task force. Ice slick + mezz protection for the win!

• 4 weeks later

wow, been a while since I played this challenge. Blastro's been gathering dust on a shelf.

...so here's my updated roster for the challenge:

Heroes:
Black Atom (formerly Blastro), Energy/Energy Blaster (Level 24)
Cherri Rad, Rad/Rad Fender
Rough Cut, Claws/SR Scrapper

Cold Steel, Ice/Ice Tanker

Villains:
Wild Willy, Mercs/Traps (Level 27) [moved from Reunion]
Killwatt, Elec/Elec Brute (Level 16)
Hypno-Sis, Mind/Psi Dom
Santeria, Martial/Dark Stalker

And when these guys hit Level 38, instead of exiting the time eddy, they'll join the .38 Specials which is a lot similar to Classics/Issue 0 rules. Cranebump's already there, and I have a couple of spiders in the SG as well.

Edited by Six-Six

Yeah I have Acrobattle there. cranebump is in the 30s. Need to run him up, as well..

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

• 2 months later

It's been a minute since I've played classics. Anyone free next week to play some classic heroes or villains? My current projects are around lvl 20.

Global Handle: @Future Force Warrior

Level 50s: Operative Grantz (Pure Bane/Mace Mastery), Dr. Eisenfield (Gravity/Time/Mu), Air Liquide (Ice/Kin/Soul), Vantablack Stare (Illusion/Traps/Ice), Medic 2004 (Empathy/Energy/Soul)

All on Everlasting