Am I cheating on my character?

kelika2

So a grav/kin troller, fun and all that and some of my first wave of characters to HC.  But something clicked inside of me and found that grav/energy dom is much more fun and more thematic.  Ported costume, ported colors, ported theme, ported name.  Striped of all applicable enhancements, slapped a 1 at the end of the name and banished to the last page of character select.

I feel bad and I dont know why.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, kelika2 said:

slapped a 1 at the end of the name

This is what you should feel bad about 😖 To date your ex' younger sister is one thing, but to insist on calling her by your ex' name is either rude or creepy.

Give the new dominator its own name and its own identity, and let the old controller keep its name and thus its dignity.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have many toons on my back page named Something Something MonkeX. 

In fact, most of my new alts start as concepts that I borrowed.  And then they get tweaked in costume and name until they're wholey new by the time they are 50. 

• Like 2

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

This is how I feel about all my 50s who I've left behind as the latest Jezebel - Grav/Energy Dom!  Broadsword/Energy Aura Stalker! - has come along.  Oh sure, I'll pull them out for the occasional MSR maybe, but I have I finished off their Incarnate powers, for even ONE of them?!  No.

• Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I have 4 Phrendon Largo's running around on four servers. All are tanks, but with completely different powersets.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

6 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

This is how I feel about all my 50s who I've left behind as the latest Jezebel - Grav/Energy Dom!  Broadsword/Energy Aura Stalker! - has come along.  Oh sure, I'll pull them out for the occasional MSR maybe, but I have I finished off their Incarnate powers, for even ONE of them?!  No.

Obligatory "are you me?" 🙂

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

As I personally have  7 different versions of my Character Bale Fire for each variation fo Fire based AT and powerset as well as a similar number of Pandas all dark powers and ATs and am contemplating more the answer to that would be a resounding no

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?