Jump to content

City of Data v2.0


Recommended Posts

A couple more small updates and fixes.

  • Not all attribmod types showed when they activated with delays or "over-time"/DoT-like behavior. This has been fixed. In particular, this hid the fact that the prestige rezzes have a small delay before the untouchable effect kicks in, which is how the site's lack of showing it was found.
  • A string-to-integer (lack of) conversion bug, affecting the AT modifiers page, was discovered and fixed. (I am guessing almost no one hit this, because it would totally break the page.)
  • The "Class Name" field on entity pages is now a link to the AT modifiers page for that AT.
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later

Are you talking about this power? https://cod.uberguy.net/html/power.html?power=romans.centurion.energized_shield&at=boss_grunt

 

City of Data is updated as the game itself is updated, so it should never be more than a few hours behind the live servers.  If it is, try refreshing or removing cookies and then refreshing.  It might have some old data "stuck".

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, I'm talking about that power. It's now been renamed, which should at least show up in its display name, if not the URL. And it's been given to a bunch of the Cimerorans, none of whom had it in the prior patch. But the Entity Data section doesn't have it on any of them. Just the old Phalanx Fighting power that most of them had, which is a fixed flat amount of defense.

 

No amount of refreshing fixes any of this, so it definitely looks like CoD has gotten out of date.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As an update, having just checked on a completely new browser to the site, the main data still shows no Roman Armor on any of them, but does show it if I flip to the Alpha Data. So yeah, definitely not syncing the live CoD data from the live game data.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, BillyMailman said:

As an update, having just checked on a completely new browser to the site, the main data still shows no Roman Armor on any of them, but does show it if I flip to the Alpha Data. So yeah, definitely not syncing the live CoD data from the live game data.

You could look it up under the old name on Live. Look up energized shield for romans and phalanx fighting for romans. But yes, cryptic also has the data.

 

Keep in mind, the website does not update automatically. It is manually done by UberGuy. So if he's away, it won't update until he gets the time.


PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers


Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bopper said:

Keep in mind, the website does not update automatically. It is manually done by UberGuy. So if he's away, it won't update until he gets the time.

If only there was a way to have the client automatically update its own data from the CoH install directory... 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later
On 9/9/2021 at 9:37 PM, The Philotic Knight said:

If only there was a way to have the client automatically update its own data from the CoH install directory... 😉

If only the code could update itself every time the data structures and enums changed, that would be awesome too.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2021 at 11:18 PM, UberGuy said:

If only the code could update itself every time the data structures and enums changed, that would be awesome too.

 

Oh sure, today CoD is updating its enums... tomorrow it's launching the missiles and creating killer robots!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later

I found some oddities in a couple of power's resistance.

 

Body Armor which is an automatic power has two resist values listed:

https://cod.uberguy.net./html/power.html?power=epic.munitions_mastery.body_armor&at=blaster

 

Fighting pool: Tough also has two resistance values:

https://cod.uberguy.net./html/power.html?power=pool.fighting.tough&at=blaster

 

I checked in game and Tough is gave the expected s/l only resistance. I don't have a character with Body Armor to test.

 

Just mentioning it. Not a serious issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@UberGuy any chance CoD will be updated with latest values from the open beta before everything goes live? Was trying to get a Seismic/Earth build input into my spreadsheet, but have no idea how wrong the numbers are seeing as how Earth Manipulation still has Power Boost on there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

I found some oddities in a couple of power's resistance.

 

Body Armor which is an automatic power has two resist values listed:

https://cod.uberguy.net./html/power.html?power=epic.munitions_mastery.body_armor&at=blaster

 

Fighting pool: Tough also has two resistance values:

https://cod.uberguy.net./html/power.html?power=pool.fighting.tough&at=blaster

 

I checked in game and Tough is gave the expected s/l only resistance. I don't have a character with Body Armor to test.

 

Just mentioning it. Not a serious issue.

You're seeing a PvE only effect (S/L resistance) and a PvP only effect (resist all)

  • Thumbs Up 1

PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers


Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a heads up - I am alive and am working on updating the site. Real life has just been very busy. Testers will have noted that I haven't been able to update the site for a while now. Things are calming down a bit, and somewhat oddly the holiday season should mean I have more time again, especially leading up to year end.

 

I may not have the site ready to pick up the release of Page 3 the day it goes live, but it should not be more than a day or two late, I am hoping. There are some data structure changes I am working through to make the parser compatible with the latest test server builds, and then I can generate data for them (and for Live).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like the biggest structural changes were around critter data. I think I've got a handle on it, but I definitely won't finish it tonight. Fingers crossed 🤞 that I can crank it out by tomorrow evening!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...