Jimmy Reacted WITH A KNIFE!

• City Council
5 hours ago, TemporalVileTerror said:

I'm going to guess it was either Cipher or Widower who got Jimmy the new forum-knife, though.

Cipher. I had nothing to do with this. (Well, other than being the target of such a knife.)

• Like 1
"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

Me either....

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

image.png.7a4fcf076515def0eb6a63e2fc3fd6a7.png

To be clear, I think this is kind of an amusing development, and it does require a little exploration to even find it.

But it may be worthwhile to either hide it more completely if you would not like regular forum users to find it, or to give an official explanation for it.  I figure it was Jimmy's way of "staring daggers" at things which were annoying, but not actually actionable.  Like Luminara's nipple-grimace picture.

• Like 1

• City Council
1 hour ago, TemporalVileTerror said:

Yes.

That thing.

I apologize if this feels like I'm putting you on the spot, @Jimmy, but I am curious if you would like to comment in an official capacity.

🔪

Edit: It was meant to be a joke, however I didn't realise that others can't actually see the knife reactions on the individual replies. The setting which makes the reaction only accessible to staff also seems to make it invisible to everyone else.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f35e069e3aad21ff4f92e9c41d227213.png

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

27 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

It was meant to be a joke, however I didn't realise that others can't actually see the knife reactions on the individual replies.

They're visible in profiles.  If I look at yours, I can see which posts you've stabbed.  If I look at mine, I can see when you've stabbed me.  The stabbing is only hidden on the posts themselves.  You don't hide your stalking very well.  😁

• Haha 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

• City Council
19 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

But Jimmy, why you gotta knife me so much?

ITT: Insects asking questions they know the answer to.

7 minutes ago, Luminara said:

They're visible in profiles.  If I look at yours, I can see which posts you've stabbed.  If I look at mine, I can see when you've stabbed me.  The stabbing is only hidden on the posts themselves.  You don't hide your stalking very well.  😁

It's not meant to be hidden at all!

🔪

• Haha 2

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

You have to kill Jimmy in PvP to unlock it:

image.thumb.png.2a056c9c1728af884f4ca8151b532bdf.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Join the Homecoming PvP Fightclub Discord 
What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing builds. Click the discord link above for more info.

1 hour ago, TemporalVileTerror said:

SO MUCH VIOLENCE!
I thought we were playing a cooperative game.

Expecting a cat not to draw blood when he's playing or showing affection is like expecting a carbon-based life form not to respire.

• Like 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.