Water (Milk) Secondary

drgantz

I'm trying to decide on a Secondary for a Water Blaster.  This toon will be a cow, so powers will be colored white for milk.  Since she will be a cow, she won't fly, even though I've considered adding wings and putting something in the background that this is a cow that flies (the background story  will be humorous).

I'm primarily thinking of Fire or Ice as a Secondary, but am open to other power sets.  I don't plan to use devices because that will be outside character conception.

You could go /energy manip if you are not into the karate cow look and prefer something a bit more low key.

• Like 1

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

Nature manipulation could make sense for quite a few backstories. Depending on the build you might have the first "cowtroller" in the game. :) (I'll show myself out ...)

If you wanted a bit of a dark backstory you could pick the dark secondary; this cow gained powers from negative energy exposure or by having too many chemicals pumped into them, or something like that. 

• Haha 1

Thank you everyone.  They were all good responses and were all practical and/or funny.  Moohaha.

The reason why I was thinking of /Ice and /Fire is that /Ice could be frozen milk and /fire looks similar to milk when colored white.  I will probably choose /ice because it can slow down the baddies before they reach me.

• Like 1

My toon UdderNonsense is a Milk blast/Nin. I took nin cause I HAD to have a milksword (I tinted the fire & Ice sword white) It's actually a pretty fun combo! Moojitsu!™️ Is her battlecry. 😁

Edited by Nerio72
Correction to sword type
  • Haha 4

18 hours ago, Nerio72 said:

My toon UdderNonsense is a Milk blast/Nin. I took nin cause I HAD to have a milksword (I tinted the fire & Ice sword white) It's actually a pretty fun combo! Moojitsu!™️ Is her battlecry. 😁

You wouldn't have a build you could share for that combo would you?  Enquiring minds and all that...

On 5/24/2021 at 8:36 AM, drgantz said:

Thank you everyone.  They were all good responses and were all practical and/or funny.  Moohaha.

The reason why I was thinking of /Ice and /Fire is that /Ice could be frozen milk and /fire looks similar to milk when colored white.  I will probably choose /ice because it can slow down the baddies before they reach me.

i fully enjoy ice secondary on blasters.  I had built and incarnated an Ice/Temp Blaster and then tried Ice/Ice.  The Ice/Ice (for me) is just more effective.  Ice Patch is situational but dam powerful.  Shiver is very effective at keeping the enemies off your back for a few more precious seconds of kill time.  And it got a fat arc.

I wound up skipping Shiver on my Dark/Ice that was made after one of your threads. Wanted too many things between the Primary, Pools, and the ice blapping powers. Was already planning to be in melee often.