List of badges that only the team leader receives

KaizenSoze

The Efficiency Expert badge is only awarded to the mission owner. Also, I believe that it is the ONLY badge you cannot get through Ouro. It requires the successful completion of 6 timed missions including some defeat-alls, and you only get one chance at those missions on any character, so plan accordingly!

I believe that this has been changed so that you can get the badge by accompanying another mission owner.

Edited by PsiBug
updated information

There are six 'Mentoring' badges for sidekicking another hero for various amounts of time.

Only the team leader gets credit toward those.

The blue badges are: Advisor, Guide, Paragon, Role Model, Epitome, Paradigm.

The red badges are: Comrade, Drill Instructor, Svengali, Role Model, Epitome, Paradigm.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Off the top of my addled brain: 
Gullible - that silly chat with Null the gull where you become a immovable bird. 

Incarnate Rival - Save Madame Bellerose at least once in Dark Astoria before your final meeting in Dream Doctor's story arc

Buddy Cop - Save Detective Hopp at least once in Dark Astoria before your final meeting in Dream Doctor's story arc.
Firebug - Complete 10 arson side missions in mayhem missions

Fire Marshall - Prevent 5 arson side missions in Safeguard missions

Bomb Squad - Stop 5 bombing missions in Safeguard Missions. 

PPD Deputy - Rescue 20 PPD Hostages in Safeguard Missions

Interceptor - Stop 10 Weapons Deals in Safeguard Missions

Security Expert - Stop 5 Vault Break-ins in Safeguard Missions

Obviously, all the Spend X time in X zone for this badge, Day Job badges, Security/threat level badges, badge-count badges, Recipe and Insp rejections badges, Inf earning, debt earning/working off, mentoring and such. 
History and Exploration badges are also, of course, character only badges. 
Completing "personal" stories - Yin, Eagle Eye, the Center, Deadlock are solo only, as well as the morality choice missions on gold side as well as the alignment morality missions on red/blue side.

Completing various story arcs and arcs within zone. 
All invention and marketing/consignment badges. 

The Bailout Hero badge.

You can only get the mission from Dream Doctor IF you did the Dark Astoria arcs outside of Ouroborus. The mission is not available in ouroborus.

It only awards to the mission holder.   It is for the completion of the Dilemma Diabolique i-trial, however I do not know if you fail the badge forever if the trial is failed.

Get the mission then use the auto complete feature.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 alts with all the badges!

On 9/10/2021 at 7:33 AM, Voltor said:

The Bailout Hero badge.

You can only get the mission from Dream Doctor IF you did the Dark Astoria arcs outside of Ouroborus. The mission is not available in ouroborus.

It only awards to the mission holder.   It is for the completion of the Dilemma Diabolique i-trial, however I do not know if you fail the badge forever if the trial is failed.

Get the mission then use the auto complete feature.

You have to have the mission, but you don't have to be the leader of the team that completes the mission.  What I've done on multiple characters is run the Dark Astoria arc all the way through then talk to Dream Doctor again to get the "Complete the Dilemma Diabolique Trial" mission.  Once you have that mission, running DD with any group will complete the mission and award the badge.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Zhym said:

You have to have the mission, but you don't have to be the leader of the team that completes the mission.  What I've done on multiple characters is run the Dark Astoria arc all the way through then talk to Dream Doctor again to get the "Complete the Dilemma Diabolique Trial" mission.  Once you have that mission, running DD with any group will complete the mission and award the badge.

Yes but it only awards to mission holder as I recall,  and also there is the risk of DD trial failing and I have not heard if that is a permanent badge fail like Efficiency Expert.

25 alts with all the badges!

This is probably a bug, but the Laureate Badge is problematic.

I duo boxed it twice and the other player did not get the badge option.

So, I soloed with the char that did not have it and got it.

Beware this badge might not work reliable with all members in a group. Even for the group leader.

Fun note, I fired the Biological Mutagens Warburg Nuke at the beginning the of the Lucan fight.

The PPD were so buffed they wiped out all the mobs in under 10 seconds.

On 9/9/2021 at 10:22 AM, Ukase said:

Incarnate Rival - Save Madame Bellerose at least once in Dark Astoria before your final meeting in Dream Doctor's story arc

Buddy Cop - Save Detective Hopp at least once in Dark Astoria before your final meeting in Dream Doctor's story arc.

Are these bugged?

I made sure to badge my last DA run and teammates were getting the various badges like Lone Wolf and Time Saver, iirc.

Probably stating the obvious, but one has to be completing the missions (either as team lead or in parallel) to get Determined and probably any other "All Arcs in Zone" Accolade.

Destroyer of Despair should award to anyone who wraps up the list of 17(?) badges though that list includes personal story badges, so yeah, solo. 🙂

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

3 hours ago, KaizenSoze said:

This is probably a bug, but the Laureate Badge is problematic.

I duo boxed it twice and the other player did not get the badge option.

So, I soloed with the char that did not have it and got it.

Beware this badge might not work reliable with all members in a group. Even for the group leader.

Fun note, I fired the Biological Mutagens Warburg Nuke at the beginning the of the Lucan fight.

The PPD were so buffed they wiped out all the mobs in under 10 seconds.

Turns out, not a bug. It was pointed out to me on the wiki.

If a char does not "contribute" enough to the event, I guess damage. Then they don't get the badge.

Good to know.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

Another one for you - but it's not exactly "only the team leader" gets - it's only the mission holder gets. 

I was taking three of my alts through Provost Marchand's 2nd arc, first mission. The badge is called "Long Arm of the Law". The story arc is called "A New War"

The team lead in this case had the mission, but in collaboration, another characters identical mission was chosen. The holder of the mission got the badge, the other two did not. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

I've been doing badging recently, specifically Villain Accomplishments through flashback.  I just did Dr. Grave's first arc and the star holder got "Dark Heart" and the second account did not.  I'm going to assume the same is true for the other 2 accomplishments he gives for other level bands.

So I'm going to add:

Dark Heart

Blackened Soul*

Face of Evil*

*These two I have not seen first hand, but I'm assuming they follow the pattern of the first part of Graves' arc to only reward mission owner.

Most of the examples listed above, like saving Detective Hopp, I can understand because only the mission owner can interact with him.  Dr. Graves' arc doesn't seem to have that same restriction.  By that I mean I was able to interact with all the NPCs and click glowies with my 2nd toon (non star holder).

• 1 month later
  • 1 month later
53 minutes ago, Scientist said:

I was curious about the various Praetorian badges for changing sides, are those mission holder only, and can you even do them through Oroborous since they are sort of "transition" missions between arcs?  

Not sure if the badges are shared with the team. My guess would be no.

All of the those badges are available using Oroborous. Otherwise, there would be a great cry from the badgers.