Are Ninja's broken?

Diantane

I've started three new Ninja masterminds this morning (three secondary's to try each out), played them all to over level 10 and keep "not seeing" the same thing. Whenever I make a mastermind and use the level 6 power like "Train Ninjas", I see two things happen. The first is some difference on the pet (slight change in costume, a light on a bot, etc.). But I see no difference in the Genin or Jounin. The other difference is an added or change in attack. I see no change in the Genins (just their ranged weapon and kick). When I add "Train Ninjas" I see the animation from me, but no change to them.

Anyone else see or don't see the difference or am I mission something?

Update:

I gave my two Genin's the first upgrade, then dismissed one and re-summoned. Both look identical. Both kick  with one leg lifting in front of them (Thunder Kick). The upgraded Genin also spins around and kicks (Storm Kick). I must have missed that before, but the same costume will throw you off.

Note: The first two Genins are not identical twins. Each has a different face (upgraded or not).

Edited by Diantane

I can tell you Running Semi Petless build with only the Oni.. That Pet is very good. 

4 hours ago, Crysis said:

If you can keep them alive Ninjas are extremely powerful attackers.

I suggest you lookup @Redlynne’s “It’s aBOW time” Ninja/Time thread.  I didn’t believe it, then I rolled one, and it’s absolutely an effective build.

I don't know.. I keep beating Redlynne up in the Comic con fire farm.. * Rimshot*

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, StrikerFox said:

Not sure about the animations but the attacks are definitely there.

20211012_141615~2.jpg

How do you get this setting again ? To see the game this way..  I seen it somewhere and failed to save the post.

11 minutes ago, StrikerFox said:

Not sure. Just made a separate tab and only added Pet Damage or something like that to the window.

I think he's referring to the thick outlines on all the objects in your game.  I was wondering the same thing.  Is that a mod?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paco6381 said:

I think he's referring to the thick outlines on all the objects in your game.  I was wondering the same thing.  Is that a mod?

It's the cell shading experimental setting. It's somewhere in the graphics options.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later
22 hours ago, Ruby Rocket said:

Ninjas just give their "Zen Pose" when you train them.  That's about the only tell next to looking at their status bars.  Costume changes are cool, but I don't see how you can improve the look of a Ninja...  

Guitars.

• Thumbs Up 2