Investment Firm

Murcielago

Hello sir or Madam, I am a Grandville prince with 1 billion influence in a paragon bank account I cannot access because of regulations. If you can send me 15 million influence to cover transfer costs, I will be able to give you 400 million influence when I am able to get access to my account. Thank you sir or madam.

• Like 2

Hello sir or Madam, I am a Grandville prince with 1 billion influence in a paragon bank account I cannot access because of regulations. If you can send me 15 million influence to cover transfer costs, I will be able to give you 400 million influence when I am able to get access to my account. Thank you sir or madam.

That seems believable, how do i help?

Oh rats, apparently the IRS is calling telling me there was a problem with my return

+1 inf

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Hey! This is my Structure Collateral Asset Management, you'll need to find your own.

Hello Murcielago.

Your offer interests me, and I'm prepared to invest several hundred million Inf to your endeavor.  I'm sending a couple of associates, twins these two with a habit of cracking their knuckles and grinning ominously.  I don't have recent pictures, but I'm attaching a picture of one (or the other, you really cannot tell them apart) to this missive.  They will hand-deliver 200 mil into your safe keeping and will of course, stick around to ensure nothing untoward happens until their return.

Here's to a profitable venture for both of us.

Oh, and don't worry about their names.  I just call them Left and Right.

Nunzio.jpg.93c74e0e97503480f392215fd568af99.jpg

Hello Murcielago.

Your offer interests me, and I'm prepared to invest several hundred million Inf to your endeavor.  I'm sending a couple of associates, twins these two with a habit of cracking their knuckles and grinning ominously.  I don't have recent pictures, but I'm attaching a picture of one (or the other, you really cannot tell them apart) to this missive.  They will hand-deliver 200 mil into your safe keeping and will of course, stick around to ensure nothing untoward happens until their return.

Here's to a profitable venture for both of us.

Oh, and don't worry about their names.  I just call them Left and Right.

O that's so sweet but I like my knee caps...I mean hand delivered money!

Anyone want to start an investment firm? The minimum buy in is 100m INF and I guarantee that I will double your investment. Send your INF to @Murcielago! and then I'll run away with it.

Over what period?

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

Anyone want to start an investment firm? The minimum buy in is 100m INF and I guarantee that I will double your investment. Send your INF to @Murcielago! and then I'll run away with it.

Over what period?

You'll get your ROI tomorrow! Just ask me tomorrow!

• 5 weeks later

I got mine...

Hey what's this?  It's post dated and unsigned!!!!

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

5 hours ago, justicebeliever said:

I got mine...

Hey what's this?  It's post dated and unsigned!!!!

Thank you for contacting Murcielago's Structured Collateral Asset Management, your business is important to us, you are caller 1,123,581,321, please wait on the line and a customer representative will be right with you. Your expected wait time is, 12 years. 

• Haha 1

• 2 years later