Where to find AV's

Garrickwest

Hey everyone,

Not sure if there is a post or area for this but if i want to try fighting AV's is there a guide to finding them?

Like what contacts - missions.

Or can I go to ouroborus and select a mission there that will have a AV?

Any guide?

I'm wanting to test my super reflex scrapper so i guess maybe whatever AV's would be a good test for him.

I'm sure there's some that just not doable correct?

Dark Watcher's arc has a few.
You can also drop by Recluse's Victory. After you take over 3 or 4 bunkers, Heroes/Villains will appear.
Red Side, most of the 45+ contact arcs will have at least a couple of AVs in them.

If you want more GM level, head over to Eden. The DE there need some love.

Edited by Six-Six

If you're just looking to test your mettle against AVs you can make an AE mission with the ones you'd like to fight.  I did this recently and started from a baseline of 0 knowledge of making AE missions, so it's not all that difficult.

As mentioned, Maria Jenkins is the easy answer for contacts.  Scirocco's arc has a good number as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Recluse's Victory has AV's and Heroes for you to kill.

It's worth noting that the AVs in RV are more challenging than their equivalents found in missions due to the changes to powers from pve to pvp zones. 

You spend 50 levels with your powers working a certain way, with certain resists and defenses, then that big ticket build that gave you soft-cap defense and capped resists - it's not like that anymore in RV. No incarnate powers either. So, a much bigger challenge. Nothing wrong with a bigger challenge, but it's more of an FYI for those that may not be aware. 

• Thumbs Up 1