ISO: Debuff resistance powers/bonuses

Yomo Kimyata

As far as I know, there are five debuff resistances (there is a 6th in resistance debuff debuff resistance, but I'll let the buffalo in Buffalo buffalo each other about that):

Regeneration (health) resistance, useful for, well honestly I'm not sure what or who debuffs regeneration.

Recovery (endurance) resistance, useful for anything that is draining you and keeping you drained.

To hit resistance, useful for anything that's smacking you with dark powers.

Recharge time (speed) resistance, oh yeah that's useful.

Defense resistance, which is what seemingly 75% of all the posts in Suggestion Forum are about.

I'm trying to track down a definitive list of all powers or set bonuses or whatever that grant these.  I don't find it in the wiki, and I could dig through every power in City of Data (all hail Uberguy) but I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction to keep me from reinventing the wheel.

Thank you for your consideration!  Happy hunting.

• Thanks 1

Who run Bartertown?

33 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

As far as I know, there are five debuff resistances (there is a 6th in resistance debuff debuff resistance, but I'll let the buffalo in Buffalo buffalo each other about that):

Regeneration (health) resistance, useful for, well honestly I'm not sure what or who debuffs regeneration.

Recovery (endurance) resistance, useful for anything that is draining you and keeping you drained.

To hit resistance, useful for anything that's smacking you with dark powers.

Recharge time (speed) resistance, oh yeah that's useful.

Defense resistance, which is what seemingly 75% of all the posts in Suggestion Forum are about.

I'm trying to track down a definitive list of all powers or set bonuses or whatever that grant these.  I don't find it in the wiki, and I could dig through every power in City of Data (all hail Uberguy) but I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction to keep me from reinventing the wheel.

Thank you for your consideration!  Happy hunting.

All attributes can have a resistance to debuffs. Not sure how extensive of a list you want, but I believe there are powers that do perception resistance

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

2 minutes ago, Bopper said:

All attributes can have a resistance to debuffs. Not sure how extensive of a list you want, but I believe there are powers that do perception resistance

I want all of it.  Well maybe not all of it.  The five I listed suffice!

Who run Bartertown?

Goes without saying, there are powers that give damage resistance (which protects against damage debuffs and damage resistance debuffs) and there are mez resistances.

You also have effects like Knockback resistance (Evasive Maneuvers), Heal resistance and TP resistance. 

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

6 minutes ago, Bopper said:

Goes without saying, there are powers that give damage resistance (which protects against damage debuffs and damage resistance debuffs) and there are mez resistances.

You also have effects like Knockback resistance (Evasive Maneuvers), Heal resistance and TP resistance. 

Like I said, I'm looking for the five that are listed under Combat Attributes, as in the initial post.

Example:  My namesake BS/INV scrapper has:

0% Regeneration resistance

25% Recovery resistance from Resist Energies

0% To hit resistance

50% Recharge Time resistance from two sets of Winter O's and Resist Elements

50% Defense resistance from Resist Physical Damage and Tough Hide

I would like a database of everything that has an effect on these.  I'm picking these five because they are important but mainly because they are listed under Combat Attributes as trackable.

Who run Bartertown?

Paging @BillyMailman

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

4 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Like I said, I'm looking for the five that are listed under Combat Attributes, as in the initial post.

Example:  My namesake BS/INV scrapper has:

0% Regeneration resistance

25% Recovery resistance from Resist Energies

0% To hit resistance

50% Recharge Time resistance from two sets of Winter O's and Resist Elements

50% Defense resistance from Resist Physical Damage and Tough Hide

I would like a database of everything that has an effect on these.  I'm picking these five because they are important but mainly because they are listed under Combat Attributes as trackable.

I see, when I get time I can maybe write a parsing tool to find all that info. Some one who knows what they're doing can probably do it much faster.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aurora_Girl said:

Paging @BillyMailman

I don't have a powers DB. That's City of Data. https://cod.uberguy.net.

...or wait for Bopper, he prolly has a full list that's easily parsable.

But also, just to confirm: Every single attribute has a resistance. All damage types, healing, Max HP debuffs, endurance, recovery, move speed, knockback, mezzes, everything. You have a resistance to range debuffs, a resistance to stealth debuffs, even a resistance to weird things like Untouchable, Prestige Gain, or whatever the (AFAICT completely abandoned) 'insight' attribute was supposed to do. Just that almost none are ever relevant.

But yeah, I don't have any kind of power DB thing I can quickly search through, AG. I just use CoD for everything.

• Like 1

Pinnacle refugee. Powers and math guy.

3 hours ago, Bopper said:

I see, when I get time I can maybe write a parsing tool to find all that info. Some one who knows what they're doing can probably do it much faster.

1 hour ago, BillyMailman said:

I

But yeah, I don't have any kind of power DB thing I can quickly search through, AG. I just use CoD for everything.

Ok, no problem.  I'll work on it when I can!

Who run Bartertown?

11 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Ok, no problem.  I'll work on it when I can!

If it helps, you can now download all the CoD data. UberGuy added that feature recently, and it's organized by PowerCategory/PowerSet/Powers. So fairly simple to sift through

10 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Regeneration (health) resistance, useful for, well honestly I'm not sure what or who debuffs regeneration

Praetorian Clockwork, D.U.S.T., and IDF have some nasty regen debuffs.  Outside of them, Death Mages (Twilight Grasp), Carnival of Shadows (Mask of...whatever it's called), Arachnos (BCUs, Tarantulas), Longbow (Menders, Spec-Ops EMP grenades, Radiation/Kinetics Wardens).  Positron also uses heavy regen debuffs if you ever fight him.

• Like 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.