The suggestion to end all suggestions

Marbing

Here is a suggestion I think we can all agree on:

Let's end all suggestions. They cause too much drama with people flaming each other and causing general discord amongst the player base. Suggestions NEVER actually bring about any change. Not a single suggestion has ever done anything! They just sit here on these forums and soak up precious space like a bunch of lazy freeloaders in their Mom's basement! I think its high time these suggestions go get a job and actually start contributing to society! I wouldn't be surprised if it was because of suggestions that humanity as a whole will come to a screeching halt. Morals will become a thing of the past! Families will be ripped apart and these suggestions will laugh their way to the bathroom so they can use the mirror to eat the remaining popcorn stuck in their massive neckbeards! 

So, again, I suggest we end all suggestions. Kick them out of the nest and let them feel the full weight of the real world! 

Also... Happy April 1st everyone!

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

Find me on Everlasting or Indom as:
Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Gear Fox (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Brainwasher (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute)

Id rather have a designated shitting area like other forums have.  Bottle them up in game, they come to the forums.  Bottle up the forums then everyone suffers.

I dont remember what the pocket d monkey fighting ring is called but call the new shitting subforum after that.

• Haha 1

Just now, arcane said:

I hate you

Haha, c'mon you love me!

• Haha 3

Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Gear Fox (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Brainwasher (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute)

Really? @The_Warpact C'mon man... Turn that thumb around! 🤣

Edited by Marbing
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Marbing said:

Really? @The_Warpact C'mon man... Turn that thumb around! 🤣

I'm so done with April Fools, I get one more stupid joke and its going to be "Clobberin Time"!😉

Edited by The_Warpact
Needed emoji so it wouldn't be taken seriously ooppss too late got a thumbs down
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

So clearly I have gotten more dislikes than likes or laughs, lol. I guess this wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, or wrong crowd. Either way thank you for coming out! Now if we can just get a GM on here to lock this thread and put me out of my misery...

Or just delete it entirely...

Or ban me for life for even coming up with it in the first place...

Or all of the above.

Edited by Marbing
grammar and added stuff
  • Haha 1

jrangersmall.gif.61f0f73dd3687cc1ffd63cf8694b421f.gif

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

On 4/2/2022 at 7:25 AM, Marbing said:

So clearly I have gotten more dislikes than likes or laughs, lol. I guess this wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, or wrong crowd. Either way thank you for coming out! Now if we can just get a GM on here to lock this thread and put me out of my misery...

Or just delete it entirely...

Or ban me for life for even coming up with it in the first place...

Or all of the above.

Ive found sarcastic humor difficult to pull off through text.  But as the original poster you can use the moderation options at the top to hide the thread if you choose.

2 minutes ago, TheZag said:

Ive found sarcastic humor difficult to pull off through text.  But as the original poster you can use the moderation options at the top to hide the thread if you choose.

It’s seems since I posted that that more people have begun to appreciate the humor in it. So I will leave it lol

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It said happy april first at the bottom without an edit.  Thats a joke in my mind.  My April fools is in general discussion about MIDS Mobile but ill be editing it when the ingame april fools ends since i tried to make it look convincing and have people click a rickroll.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheZag said:

It said happy april first at the bottom without an edit.  Thats a joke in my mind.  My April fools is in general discussion about MIDS Mobile but ill be editing it when the ingame april fools ends since i tried to make it look convincing and have people click a rickroll.

I knew it was a joke and knew what was going to happen when I clicked it and yet still clicked it to receive my honorary Rick roll. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BZRKR said:

I've got your back Marbing 🙂

Lol appreciate it! 

• Haha 1